More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cuteboi Cuteboi

“Well Do Ya, Punk?”

[META] A note from the doctor

Heyy, Doctor Cuteboi here! I recently reread some of Testy’s other chapters, and realized that my story’s got more plot holes than Swiss cheese, so me, being the world renowned medical expert that I am, will try to fill those plotholes up and give a bit more information on this branch of the story.

Plot hole #1: How the hell did a woman get infected?

So upon rereading other chapters of this story, I noticed that Testy originally meant to make the women immune to this. Well shit. To be brutally honest, I thought women were immune too, but the writing process inspired me. So now, I’ve gotta figure this one out. Now, there can be two trains of thought for this subject.

Idea one: the mom is a one in a million chance futanari from birth, defying the odds. No seriously. Like, she was born with a dick and a pussy. But they had to surgically remove the penis. So what if momma had dormant penis chromosomes, and those were awakened by the other mommie’s infected cum? I dunno, just a guess.

Idea two: what if the male chromosomes that were previously dormant awoke and tried to make the body more male? Momma didn’t have a dick, boom, now she’s got a pretty powerful prick and testes for tits.

Now, let’s combine those two ideas, make them fuck each other, then take their baby and use it instead.

My personal opinion: momma was born with man parts, and they got chopped off at birth. So the infertile 40 year old momma was bred, and the infected cum awoke dormant genes inside her from her birth. She was originally born with a dick and a pussy, but due to health shit they had to chop that thang off. The newly awakened chromosomes, noticing a distinct lack of testicles, took the available material, boobies in this case, and started to produce sperm at an inhuman rate. Noticing a lack of dick, they took available material again, and made a fully functional if not highly sensitive “dick”. Then they took and added a spurt Button to her throat and a squirt button to her ass. Tada, mommy’s got a prostate now.

Pothole #2: how old is the main character?

All characters in this story are over 18. The main character is 19. I know, I said he’s in school, but it’s more of a pre-university school. It’s easier to type school than university, and I honestly liked high school way better than college.

Pothole #3: Just what model of car can possibly be such a wreck?

Oh man. My first car was the Oldsmobile Alero, and that thing was a piece of shit. So that’s what I based his shitty car off of. Don’t blame me, the car was cheap! Mainly because it was from 2004, but I digress. Ugh. Im getting sick just thinking about it.

Plot hole #4: is this story in the same canon as the other chapters?

I wish, but I know that my crap is nowhere near as good as the rest. Inside, I secretly hope that when all is said and done, this storyline can fit in with all the other masterpieces Testy has done and will do in the future.

Hey, thanks for reading my shit. I tried my best to answer any questions that I could come up with, and if there’s ever a question you have about my stories, feel free to comment here or just message me about it. I’m always open for suggestions and comments! That’s all for now. See you on the other side!

Do you guys have any other questions you want answered?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)