More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

What did Kenji say?

[List of characters]

Name: Dr. Shoko Sugimoto
Gender: Female
Age: 28
Measurements: 35H-25-35
Height: 5'10"
Occupation: Medical doctor
Background: Shoko is usually very composed, treating her patients with respect and care as she works to pleasure them. She takes her work very seriously despite the immensely sexual nature of it.


Name: Ai Koyanagi
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Measurements: 34F-24-34
Height: 5'6"
Occupation: Nurse intern
Background: Ai has a youthful face, usually with an upbeat, happy expression.


Name: Chiha Rokuhato
Gender: Female
Age: 21
Measurements: 36F-25-36
Height
5'6"
Occupation: Nurse
Background: Chiha is a young woman of average height, with long, black hair that runs down the length of her back. Her bangs are parted in a distinct pattern, with the part towards the left side of her head, and her bangs hanging across the right side in a large clump, with a smaller bang next to her nose, and large bangs framing her face on either side. Her hips are very wide, giving her a distinctive hourglass shape when she appears nude, and her rear has a distinct heart shape to it.


Name: Shizue Kori
Gender: Female
Age: 24
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Height: 5'4"
Occupation: Nurse
Background: Shizue is the non-identical twin of Yui. She is light-skinned and blonde.

Name: Yui Kori
Gender: Female
Age: 24
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Height: 5'4"
Occupation: Nurse
Background: Yui is the non-identical twin of Shizue. She is dark-skinned with platinum hair.


Name: Kenji Kataoka
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Height: 5'10"
Occupation: Unknown
Background: Kenji has black hair that comes down just over his eyes. He often wears a black t-shirt and jeans. He and his wife have trouble conceiving so he goes to Dr. Sugimoto's Fertility Clinic for treatment. He is nervous because he feels he is less of a man for not able to get his wife pregnant after two years of trying.


Name: Miki Kataoka
Gender: Female
Age: 26
Measurements: 34D-24-35
Height: 5'6"
Occupation: Housewife
Background: Miki has been trying to get pregnant with her husband for years. She is rather conservative when it comes to sex.


Name: Mari Osano
Gender: Female
Age: 26
Measurements: 36F-25-36
Height: 5'6"
Occupation: Housewife
Background: She is pale, with dark brown hair accented with pale pink highlights, primarily in her bangs, and wears pink lipstick. She wears a blue floral-print dress with black underwear underneath, as well as a choker with a pink metal heart hanging off the front, and three ear piercings on either side. Her left ring finger is adorned with a wedding ring, and she wears a black anklet around her left ankle.


Name: Yuika
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Measurements: 35F-24-35
Height: 5'5"
Occupation: Student
Background: She has dark brown hair styled in a bob, accented with light brown highlights, and her ears are shown to be pierced, though she does not wear earrings. She is aggressive and assertive but is less sexually experienced than her older sister. She is willing to experiment sexually, having engaged in foreplay with her own sister.


Name: Yoshitaka Saitou
Gender: Male
Age: 36
Height: 6'6"
Occupation: Physical Education Teacher
Background: Yoshitaka is a tall, muscular man, with short black hair that is buzzed on the sides. He has prominent teeth, very wide eyes, and a rough, commanding voice. He wears a white shirt with "Switch On!" written on the back and red track pants with white stripes running down the outer seams. Unknown to him he is actually a cyborg -- most of his body is actually made of robotic parts with only his brain and genitals are still human.

Yoshitaka is energetic and dedicated to his job as a gym teacher at Yomei High School. He is also a viewer of Ai Koyanagi's webcam shows.


Name: Chairman Ohara
Gender: Male
Age: 58
Height: 5'10"
Occupation: Principal owner/shareholder of the private Yomei High School
Background: Ohara is a tan-skinned older man, wearing thick, black-rimmed glasses.

He is a lecherous, perverted old man and has the personality of a typical high-level businessman. He does not bother to learn the names of people he doesn't care about but does have a bit of a twisted sense of generosity.


Name: Hajime Tanaka
Gender: Male
Age: 47
Height: 5'10"
Occupation: Janitor
Background: Low-profile and unassuming, Tanaka is a well-collected man, never losing his temper or raising his voice. His brother is Kakunoshin Chokugen, the principal of Yomei High School.


Name: Kôji Osano
Gender: Male
Age: 45
Height: 5'8"
Occupation: Regional manager
Background: Kôji is the husband of Mari Osano. He is dedicated to his job, working hard and long hours to get promoted to his position. When he is home from his frequent days-long business trips he is often too hired to have sex with his wife.


Name: Shouta Osano
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Height: 5'10"
Occupation: University student
Background: Shouta is the brother-in-law of Mari and Yuika Osano (his older brother is Mari's husband) and lives with them in a three bedroom apartment. Yuika calls him "big brother" even though they are only related by marriage.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)