More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadow Shark Shadow Shark

What is MC's gender, race, and name; basically who are they?

[List of Characters]

First, I have to say that this list will be updated whenever possible with new characters I come up with or whatever other characters from anime or video games I decide to bring in. I might also update the bios of the characters, adding more info or editing something.

Goddess' Royal Garden, the Garden, GRG, Realm of Nobility and Royalty, RNR, or if you just want to refer to the university, Royal Women's University, instead of the realm as a whole. This realm created by the goddess Basiliea and her godly children is one that allows for any being to enter, from humans, elves, dark elves, orcs, dragonkin, centaurs, etc., There are also entities that some worlds would proclaim to be of science fiction. There are gynoids, tentacle beings, martians, and any other extraterrestrial-like races. Many of these races send off their royal and noble ladies off to Royal Women's University, or become an employee of the institute.

  • Main Character

The main character is someone of any gender and race. They may come from any type of background, but their goal is pretty much the same. To fuck the ladies of the Garden, whether by actually forming romantic bonds with them, one-night stands, or having sluts at their beck and call.

Creator of the Goddess' Royal Garden and the Overseers

The creator of the realm is a goddess known as Basiliea, who, after some time, left it under the watchful eyes of five of her godly children. These five would be known as the Overseers of the Goddess' Royal Garden, Overseer Gods or Overseers. They are divine beings with immense power that rule over RNR. The Overseer Gods erected their own temples, acting as their humble abodes, in the realm.

  • Basiliea

Basiliea is the goddess who created the Goddess' Royal Garden, with the help of her children of course. Basiliea is the queen of gods of her pantheon from her world. She is a goddess of women, marriage, family, and the sky. She is stern and stubborn when it comes to ruling her people. After some time witnessing the royalty of her world fumble around, she decided to create another realm to house an institution that can hopefully train and educated future princesses and queens.

Despite being a goddess of marriage, Basiliea has many consorts, instead of a single partner. Though most are mortals, Basiliea loves her godly partners more than them. She is married to her sister Hestia and the god of sun Helius. These two are her only godly partners, but not all of her godly children come from her and Helius. Some come from her and Hestia, as Basiliea is capable of growing a dick and impregnating other women.

  • Agrotera

Agrotera is one of Basiliea's godly daughters. She is a goddess of hunting, animals, wilderness, Moon, and maidens. She is Basiliea's first child, thus the eldest of her children and born of Basiliea and Helius.

Agrotera is a fierce and stubborn character, almost like her mother. She is fond of nature and taking care of young women. Her fondness of nature does come into question a bit of being... too much. As her fellow gods would gossip about her many sexual acts with nature based beings, like daemons and naiads; as well as animal-like races, like minotaurs and werewolves. All would be vehemently denied by Agrotera, especially the gossip of her forcing maidens to lose their virginity as she watches.

  • Skotia

Skotia is one of Basiliea's godly daughters. She is a goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, passion, procreation, night, ghosts, and magic. She came after Agrotera with Helius also fathering her.

Skotia portrays herself as a soft spoken and gentle goddess, but underneath that exterior is a cold and calculative nature. Yes, she loses herself in the pleasure and passion with another being, but she cares more about magic. She experiments with magic, ever curious of what she can do. Combine that with her love and lust nature, she uses her magic to find ways of pleasuring herself.

  • Aegiochos

Aegiochos is one of Basiliea's godly daughters. She is a goddess of oaths, weather, light, and justice. Unlike her elder sisters, Aegiochos was born between Basiliea and Hestia.

Aegiochos is a person of honor who wishes to hold her duty. Her elder sisters, actually her fellow gods in general, seem to fool around often. Unlike them, Aegiochos is an honest goddess who truly wants to maintain order in her mother's Garden. She does get teased for being somewhat of a romantic as she enjoys pairing people with one another.

  • Lyaios

Lyaios is one of Basiliea's and Hestia's godly sons. He is a god of harvest, fruit, vegetation, fertility, fire, ecstasy, orgy, ritual madness, festivity, and theatre.

Lyaios is carefree, lazy, and slightly eccentric. Among his fellow gods, he is still a virgin, as he prefers to have fun with other things. Though, he does hold orgies for his worshipers and uses his magic to feel their sexual ecstasy, causing him to orgasm as he gets lost in their passion.

  • Areios

Areios is one of Basiliea's and Hestia's godly sons. He is a god of war, knowledge, youth, and fear. Areios is one of Basiliea's youngest children and as a way to please his mother Areios takes the form of a young, feminine looking man.

Areios is calm, easygoing, but aggressive when he loses his temper. He revels in learning everything from every person that comes to RNR, craving to expand his knowledge. Of all the Overseer Gods, Areios is the one that interacts with the people of the Royal Women's University. There is rumor that he'll also let any man fuck him and also he would seduce some of the students. He shares a close relationship with Pasiphae, when she was a student, President, and now chief of Aegis; along with the current Dean of Power Lorelei Earth.

Aegis

The police formed by goddess Aegiochos to enforce the rules and laws of the university town. Clearly, Aegiochos acts as the head of Aegis, but also has a chief that oversees most operations, with sheriffs that handle districts of the realm. Aegis also have their own academy to train future Aegis members, it's officially under the Royal Women's University, but is only for graduates who plan on aiding in upholding law and order in the Garden.

  • Pasiphae

Pasiphae is a minotaur and the former President of Royal Women's University. She retired almost 30s years ago and was given the choice by Aegiochos to become the new chief of Aegis. She was the chieftess of a minotaur clan in her world after killing their former chief Daedalus. Under her rule, the clan would grow bigger as she has a charisma that drew other minotaurs to her, even other beast-like races would join. To the point that Pasiphae had unintentionally formed a small kingdom. She would then proclaim herself as "War Queen" of her newfound kingdom.

Pasiphae's war campaigns would bring the attention of the Dean of Power Lorelei, who wanted her to attend as a student to RWU. Pasiphae contemplated for some time, and accepted, seeing that she could increase her prowess. Pasiphae graduated and returned to her world, becoming a fiercer and powerful War Queen. Years later, the Overseer Areios would greet her and put out the proposition of her to becoming the new president of the university. Areios oversaw Pasiphae's progress when she was a student and greatly believed that it would be best she becomes the next President, despite not working as a professor. Pasiphae accepted and years later, her own daughter would attend.

Pasiphae is close friends with the god Areios and the Dean Lorelei Earth.

Royal Women's University:

Royal Women's University, the educational institute Basiliea set out to build in her new realm. Starting off as a simply university to educate princess, it would later grow into a university town and accepting nobility and other high status ladies to attend. Most students are young ladies, there are also older women who can attend, some being leaders who come to better their skills.

The University has set up department catering to certain aspects that can go into educating the women. The departments are Department of Magic, Department of Power, and Department of Elegance. The Department of Magic holds any course relating to magic, whether it be about magical items, teaching a type of magic, or a general magic course. Department of Power handles the fighting courses, military and strategy, self-defense, etc. Department of Elegance is for teaching about manners and behaviors, but it has grown to include course like teaching seduction at the behest of Skotia. There also exist the Department of General Education, which simply holds courses that are more in line to teach basic knowledge for the women, such as mathematics, writing, ethics, etc. Then, there is the Department of Divinity, which holds courses that teach students about worshiping divine beings, commonality and differences that gods have across the multiverse, religion, and anything else about deities. The Department of Divinity also has courses solely for divine beings, to help deities with their powers or understand their worshipers.

-Staff and Faculty-

  • Eden Satanael

Eden Satanael is a succubus and the current president of Royal Women's University. Eden was the queen of succubi from her world where succubi and incubi ruled over mortals. She's been the president for almost 30 years now.

  • L3V1 Andromeda

L3V1 Andromeda, or Levi, is a gynoid from a universe where a machine uprising occurred on a universal level. She was the duchess of a galaxy. Originally designated as L3V1, she gave herself the surname of Andromeda to be a bit more human-like and taking it after the galaxy she was in. L3V1 is the vice president of Royal Women's University.

  • Gabriel

Gabriel is an archangel and a former Aegis who was promoted to a Dean of Magic. Gabriel comes from a dimension of divinity, specifically divine beings known as angels. Gabriel is an archangel, who among angels are technically nobility.

Gabriel comes off as a serious person, but those who know her personally say otherwise. She's naughty and mischievous, has the hobby of dressing up in costumes and dressing up her close friends, specifically Angelique the most.

  • Lorelei Earth

Lorelei is a dragonkin, humanoid dragon, and a Dean of Power. The "Earth" in her name is not a surname, but a title. Where she comes from, the dragonkin carry titles relating to the elements they are intoned with and they are capable of changing them. Lorelei comes from a world where dragons evolved into intelligent beings. She was the princess of a dragonkin kingdom, until she ran away, but was soon caught by her father's royal guards and to attend Royal Women's University. at first, Lorelei would later come to enjoy her time and become a proper student. So much so, that after graduating, she was given the choice to become a professor, which she took and would later work her way up to becoming a dean.

  • Katarina

Katarina is a vampire and a Dean of Elegance. Katarina comes from a world where vampires and humans co-existed. There were tensions between the two races. Yet, one kingdom of humans allowed a vampire to become their ruling queen. Katarina was beloved by the people as they saw a refined lady capable of ruling them. She was well known for being firm with her decisions, especially ones that save her people. Another thing, that the humans grew to enjoy, were the orgies she would hold, especially with how she ends them by letting some lucky men and women to make love with her in front of her people. Alas, she could of ruled the kingdom for centuries, but was allowed to be their queen for over one. She was ousted in a coup by an insurgent group hellbent on ridding the world of vampires. Though she was given safe haven in the Goddess' Royal Garden by Lyaios and would later become a dean.

  • Freya

Freya is an elf and the Dean of General Education. Freya comes from a world where various elven races exist along with humans, who are a dying race. She was fourth princess of an elven kingdom, one that pushed humans to lower class. She, like many elves, held disdain towards humans, but after an attempt by a human, she would be saved by another human man. One that caught her eye as this human didn't seem to return the disdain to elves, like other humans. She would befriend him and later fall in love.

Time passed and Freya's love grow, but realized that if they would to have a relationship it would fail. The time came for Freya, along with her two of her sisters, to be sent off to RWU. Though, Freya encouraged herself to at least reveal her feelings to the man. She sent a letter to him to meet her at their usual spot. She went and waited for hours. Freya felt heart broken and hatred, thinking that he left her. She would then hear footsteps. Turning around she did not see her love, but another human man and two others. That night was the night she went to RWU, but also hopefully to confess to her beloved. Only for it to turn into a night of Freya losing her virginity to three unknown man who her. After it ended, the humans left, Freya heard one mutter about thanking that man. Freya's hatred intensified, thinking that this was set up by the man she loved. She quietly left the scene and never spoke of the incident, until nine months later, as she was attending the University, she gave birth to a half-breed daughter.

  • Grace Orobas

Grace is a half-demon and half-goddess, and the Dean of Divinity, who dresses up as a nun. Grace comes from a world where demonic and divine forces exist, ruling over mortals. Grace is the daughter of a demon prince and a goddess.

  • Priscilla of Arcadia

Priscilla of Arcadia, or simply Priscilla, is a human queen and a professor.

  • Leo Stronghold

Leo Stronghold is a human man and a professor.

  • Angelique Delacroix

Angelique is a Blessed human woman and Gabriel's secretary, as well as a recruiter of potential employees for the Department of Magic. She helps recruit whenever Gabriel is too busy to check out the potential employees. Being a Blessed person, someone who is giving a small portion of divinity from a divine being, she has longevity, capable of living longer than normal humans, and overall stronger.

Angelique was an ordinary human daughter of a duke in an alternative Earth where the French Revolution never occurred and the monarchy stayed in power for a few more centuries. During her time as a student, she befriended the newly Aegis member Gabriel

-Students-

  • Azure

Azure is a half-human and half-elf. She is 101 years old and has lived her entire life in the Realm of Royalty and Nobility. She is the daughter of Freya and of one of the human men who Freya. Born in the Garden, Azure doesn't know much about her mother's home world. The mother and daughter have a strained, yet strange relationship. Many women who pass by their home would often hear moans. Rumors circled around, all saying that the two share a sexual relationship. Odd, as Freya is cold to Azure, but she does appear possessive of her at times.

Being 101 years old, many would think that she is an employee of the university or an Aegis member, but she isn't. Azure lived a sheltered life. Freya kept her in their mansion, making sure that she wouldn't get admitted into the university. Freya recently caved under the pressure Eden, Areios, and Skotia would putting on her. Now Azure has become a full-fledged student.

  • Ragna

Ragna is an orc and the daughter of an orc chieftess.

Servants

Professors and students are allowed to have servants. Butlers, maids, chefs, whoever servers them is brought with these royal and noble women.

  • Gefn

Gefn is an elven woman who crossdresses as a butler and is the sole servant to Azure. Not much is known about her, as her existence was recently revealed a year prior to Azure's admission into Royal Women's University. One thing is certain, the people who have seen her up close notice that she bears a similar resemblance to Azure.

Now, go back to the introduction.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)