More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Supercali50 Supercali50

Where should we start?

[Guest Thread] Moving In

Alice hadn’t been the relationship type. How could anyone, she thought, when having sex is so easy and fun? She couldn’t imagine choosing, as some do, to be stuck with only one person’s genitals forever. She just didn’t see the benefit of an official relationship. Firstly because labels just bothered her and secondly because she always feared her hypothetical partner would demand monogamy, and that sort of hocus pocus was not for her. How could it be for anyone?

Besides, people wanted her. She was fit and beautiful. People want sex all the time but Alice adored the way men looked at her. It was different from the casual lust of their time. They looked up to just watch her walk even if they were already balls deep in another woman. Getting men’s attention was easy, but Alice could pull their attention from their current partners.

Things changed when she met Brad.

It had been a normal college party. She was harmlessly flirting with the guy passing out drinks, wearing her smallest bikini (because her little black dress was a little too cumstained), waiting for her buzz to become just loud enough before she waded into the dance floor. Brad didn’t approach her, she saw him in the midst of the party, a head taller than the crowd. She was drawn to him, wandering through couples fornicating to get a better look at him.

He was ravenously plowing a brunette over a random bar stool. His cock was thick, she could see even in the raving lights of the party. His long thrusts betrayed that he was hung. He was perfect: tall, muscular, gorgeous, and he had a big dick.

He caught Alice’s gaze and stopped immediately. Moments like this separate the beautiful people from the rest. The brunette writhing on Brad’s cock was stunning but she couldn’t hold a candle to Alice. He saw Alice’s voluptuous curves barely contained in her little bikini and he completely forgot about the girl currently impaled on his cock.

Alice couldn’t remember how many times Brad made her cum that night. All those parties more or less ended the same: Alice impaled by multiple men and soaked in semen, but that one night she belonged to Brad and only Brad.

She didn’t learn his name until the party was over. He asked her out for breakfast and after that they were almost never apart. Days later they made it official and Alice learned the unique joy of having one person to call home. It certainly helped that Brad never intended to be monogamous and Alice could still help herself to a steady stream of men, or women, on the side.

They graduated last week and today the pair official moved in together. Thankfully Brad was strong enough to do most of the work himself because Alice had been eagerly assisting the movers they hired in emptying their balls in her greedy holes. Brad didn’t even mind, loading boxes onto the truck while his girlfriend was loudly spit roasted by two strangers. In a few hours he’d have to pay them, too, but he was the least jealous man. It didn’t matter, really, since she’d gladly jump his bones later. Nobody made her cum like he did.

“Can... fuck, can I do... oh my god... can I do anything, babe?” she croaked as one of the movers pulled out of her mouth to ejaculate on her face. Most of her features were disfigured by the mass of semen he had already dumped on her.

“I got it,” Brad said, “you just have fun.”

She didn’t have time to tell him she loved him because her mouth was filled again.

The apartment they picked together was he perfect starting place, though being on the third floor wasn’t exactly what Brad wanted. He was nearly finished unloading the truck and the neighbors were starting to catch his eye. Maybe it was time to sample one while Alice had her fun downstairs...

By the time Brad returned Alice and the two movers were sitting exhausted on the front walk. She hadn’t looked forward to moving day, but it hadn’t turned out half bad. Soon she’d reward her boyfriend for working so hard and for allowing her to indulge herself while he did everything.

Alice had never thought she’d have a boyfriend, but she certainly got lucky with this one.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)