More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

Fiction Table of Contents

[Fanfiction][Light] Nyanners Fucked on Stream

“Hello every-nyan! If... if you haven't noticed, today's stream is a little different.” The pink haired girl sitting down, beside you, waved to her webcam with a shaky grin, her cheeks flush, “Today I have a guest in the room with me... and you may have also noticed he has a really... really big peepee! Since... it's out.”

Taking that as your cue you stroked your impressive length a couple times giving the camera and – your client... maybe? – a good show

“Oh god! It's even bigger hard~” Nyanners let out a squeal burying her face into her crook of her elbow her squeal turning into a long, steady groan.

She was only down for a couple seconds though before the pointy cat-ears topping her head flicked twice and she sat back up and fanned her beet red face with her dainty hands.

“Okay. I'm okay.... In case you couldn't tell chat, this wasn't my idea – No! I'm not lying!” Nyanners immediately cut herself off to yell at something she saw in chat.

What exactly that was, you had no idea. You could hardly follow the stream of all caps chatter and the wave of Nyanner-seal emojis.

“No! I'm not changing my content I'm not a Chad, I'm a gamer. I swear I'm still a wholesome innocent waifu! This is just –” With an exasperated groan, that dissolved into nervous giggling, Nyanners cut herself off, her cheeks practically glowing as she looked away from her camera.

Her second mistake was looking in your direction first and getting another good look at your now rock hard shaft, before flicking her head in the other direction. Her first mistake though...,

“Well... you know at least half the cat girls I know have a career in hentai. So....”

Immediately Nyanners' fuzzy ears flattened, and for a moment you started to worry you pissed her off,

“If this was a hentai my boobs would be way bigger. I'd be able to smother you with them. I'd be able to absorb you into them... to make them bigger. Make you become one with the booba.” Nyanners looked down at her own chest and patted the front of her dress, looking a bit wistful for a moment. She seemed to be finally back in her element at least, acting like a shitposting gremlin, she was visibly calming down, although it took a few seconds longer before her ears perked back up, “Okay. I was on discord last night with Mouse and, and Snuffy and, uhhh, all the other vshojo members and... things got a little crazy. Nooo! We didn't do anything lewd! I know what this looks like chat! But we didn't do anything lewd then! I mean... I didn't do anything lewd. Mouse though....” Nyanners not so subtly glanced back towards your cock, her cheeks still bright pink but she seemed far more composed now and she calmly turned back to her camera, “Okay, it's a really long story, but basically things started to get out of hand and then Mousy dared me to get fucked on stream while trying to play a game.... It's more complicated than that... but, it doesn't matter! I didn't think she'd pick someone so big for me though! It's gonna make it real hard to try not to die at all today.”

“Hey, thanks, but I'm gonna try not to do that.” You chuckled, inserting yourself back into the situation.

“Wha –? Nooo! I mean in game! God... this is so embarrassing.”

“I kinda got the impression that was IronMouse's entire game plan when she hired me.” You chuckled, getting ready to actually get to work.

Right before you did though, you noticed her ears flick rapidly a couple times and her face began to burn brighter than before.

Stepping up to her chair, you jabbed her with the tip of your cock, leaving a spot of pre-cum on her cheek. She hardly even reacted however. She was now hyper-focused on her stream,

“So I need to play a game I can actually lose, it's, it's part of the bet. I need to lose because the more I do the more Mousey get's to – it's been a while since I played Nier! I think it'll be nice today....”

Immediately the chat was filled with peach emojis.

“N-no I just like the game!” Nyanners squealed, “Okay, she has a really nice butt, but I'm not doing it to get in the mood or anything. Just because I have a fat cock to sit on today doesn't mean I'm suddenly a coomer!”

“'Suddenly.'” You quoted her with a scoff.

Nyanners immediately whirled around as her game began to launch, looking up at you with a good natured pout, her ears flicked back. As soon as she opened her mouth to say something though, you shifted your hips forward and put the head of your cock in her mouth.

You were able to get just the tip in and immediately Nyanners' ears perked back up and her eyes went wide as she gave a muffled and drawn out 'Oh no!' as she realized she had stumbled right into your trap. She then began to laugh at her own mistake, or at least tried to, considering the mouth full of meat.

All it took was quick shift of your hips though, pushing deeper into her mouth to get her to completely willingly opened up her jaw to let you inside.

You were for a moment startled at how rough her tongue was, you knew she was a catgirl, but it was still unexpected, feeling every little tickle of the barbs on her tongue. It was strangely stimulating as you got used to it though, it was a gentle, added sensation inside her wet mouth. You were lucky she wasn't lapping at you though.

You didn't have long to enjoy her mouth however as she quickly pulled away, her cheeks caving in as she began to suck on you as she went, removing herself for your cock with a satisfying pop,

“You got me.” Nyanners put an elbow on her desk and then laid her forehead in her hand before turning to look at you, “That was good, very sneaky. But I still need to be able to play my game. I'm serious this isn't a hentai stream, so you can't block my view or use my hands or anything.” Nyanners looked back at her computer and immediately sat up straight, “No guys! It's like an actual rule. I know twitch had to put up an adult section after all those streamers started using it as a cam site, but if I don't play games I could lose my partnership. I'm actually being for real.”

“Ah, makes sense, I'm sorry.” You nodded solemnly a hand wrapped around your cock, “If you wanted to get fucked I'd be more than happy too though. It's really an honour to be on stream with you”

“I – No! that's not what I – Thank you but –”

“But I prefer to build up to that, with some teasing first.”

“Ah... yeah, have fun, just try not to get in the way.”

Stepping around behind her you thought about your next move, but you were immediately blocked by the high back of her chair. A quick inspection though and you realized it wasn't any ordinary chair, it was a gaming chair, for the true gamer that she was. Grabbing a lever down near one of her armrests you heaved up on it and then reclined her chair a full ninety-degrees.

“W-whoa!” Nyanners let out a gasp, and began tipping over backwards.

You quickly stepped forward however, straddling the now horizontal backrest of her chair and braced her against your hips, catching her before she tipped over too far.

“What was–” Nyanners began to speak, looking over her shoulder, but was immediately met with your cock only an inch from her face, “Right.”

Just as she turned back to look at her stream, you wiggled your hips and began bopping her on the cheek with your cock. Each strike letting out a soft, but audible pat against her smooth and even softer cheek.

“Oh god....” Nyanners bit her lip, trying, and failing, to hold back a smirk.

Grabbing hold of your shaft again you started rubbing it against her cheeks, alternating sides, drying the spit off your tip with her face, while she tried to focus on her stream.

“So a fun fact I heard about 2b, I don't know if you guys know, but some people on the, uh, internet... I don't know who started it okay. But apparently 2b's ass has over a-hundred-thousand polygons or something like that. And I mean it looks good right?”

You glanced up to see Nyanners brazenly turning her game camera to get an up skirt shot of her character.

Her cheeks were tight from her smiling but they were still shockingly soft. As good as rubbing up against her face felt, it wasn't enough anymore, both to embarrass her and to get you off.

“Like, who needs that many polygons? God if only I had like, half of those polygons. I'd love an ass like that. But also, to just, like, to have a real badonker. An absolute dump-truck of a dumper.”

Cock slapping her was fun and everything, but it was about time for you to start setting your sights lower, to have some actual fun. Lowering your hips you traced the head of your cock down her shoulders, exposed by her dress, and then jammed your cock forward right into her exposed armpit

“I – Oh nooooo!” Nyanners cut off mid sentence and just began to squeal, before hanging her head and devolving into a fit of giggles, “Now I know why Mouse picked you. It wasn't just your fat cock.” she couldn't continue, despite that she kept her arms tight against her body for you to continue thrusting your hips into.

Even though she wasn't able to say the words herself, a mere glance up was all it took for you to notice her chat had read her mind. Even moving at dozens of posts a second you could tell nearly everyone was either chanting 'degenerate' or 'feet.'

“Hah, yeah, I'm gonna get to your feet... eventually.”

“Oh no!” Nyanners wheezed, barely able to get the words out between giggles.

“IronMouse insisted I harass you and put on a really good show for her though. So I'm gonna have to show the rest of you off first.” To punctuate your words you stopped thrusting, pulling out from under her arm and picked at the straps to her dress.

Even while you did that however, you caught sight of her slamming her thighs together, making a soft 'pap', which was almost completely lost to the sound of her breathless, wheezing giggling, and started rubbing them together nervously. It wasn't until you finally pushed her dress down and gave one of her perky nipples a squeeze that she finally stopped rubbing her thighs together, suddenly freezing with a yelp and then started back her laughter,

“Oh god – haaah – you can see my, m-my boobies!” Shifting uncomfortably in her seat, still leaned back against you leg, and her legs still glued together, Nyanners picked her controller back up, unpausing her game.

While you rubbed delicate circles around on her slowly hardening nipples Nyanners suddenly let out a squeal. It was unexpected and it would've startled you, if it wasn't for how soft her voice was, even when she seemed worked up,

“Ahhhghh, they're not mommy milkers! I wish! They're so fucking small. I've got like – like the opposite of mommy milkers, whatever that is...'daddy milkers?' Yeah, I guess. If I fucked your mom that would make me your dadd – eeeeh!” Nyanners was immediately cut off, her joke seamlessly transitioning into a high pitched squeak.

With perfect timing you had pinched both her nipples gave them a measured twist.

“Ow what was that....” Nyanners bent over, pulling out of your grasp and letting out a good natured chuckle as she groaned at you, but then she she looked at her stream and buried her face in her arm going silent.

You were pleased to see that it was because her chat was now being spammed with various iterations of 'Kyaah, Daddy~'

“I think that's enough teasing now, how about we get to the fun.” You loudly, and somewhat awkwardly announced, waving at the camera and her audience dumbly.

Immediately after you put both your hands under Nyanners arms you lifted her up by the armpits, dangling her feet off the floor like she was a rag doll while you shuffled forward to take her seat.

“W-waah!” Nyanners gave another gasp flailing for a moment before letting herself hang limp in your grasp.

Once you were in front of her chair you were about to sit down with her, but you caught sight of yourself in the bottom corner of the stream and you had a bit of a chuckle at yourself, Nyanners was dangling in the air, her arms out in front of her, and her shoulders hunched up like a cat trying to back out of it's collar,

“Long cat is long.”

“Okay boomer.” Nyanners didn't hesitate to quip back.

“Welp... I was supposed to be humiliating you... but okay.”

Without another word you dropped into her seat, lowering her into your lap as you did. You quickly grabbed the lever for the back rest, resetting it and then settled in. Once you were comfortable you reached back around Nyanners and your hand between her thighs, and with a little coaxing got her to relax them, and then you laid your hand over her mound. You were immediately felt a dampness and an incredibly warmth.

“O-oh!”

Apparently she didn't wear pants when she streamed, just an incredibly short dress and a thin pair of panties.

Pulling up, your hand cupped over her crotch, you dragged her back, up against your body, lifting her up just enough to slip your cock between her delicate thighs, in the brief expanse of exposed flesh between her stockings and the bottom of her dress. You could feel the heat of her pussy against your meat.

“It's so big~” Nyanners gave a few nervous giggles as she looked down between her legs, wide eyed.

You could already feel she was pretty much ready to go, you had to guess she either had a humiliation fetish, or she was excited to be reminded her friend was watching her. Maybe both. You only rubbed your hand over the outline to her pussy a couple times before you hooked a finger through a leg hole of her panties and pulled it aside so you could begin guiding yourself in.

“Wha – already? We're getting into this already?”

In lieu of answer you slipped inside of her, pushing your cock up to the balls into her soaking wet cunt and slid your hands down her thighs.

“O-ooh fuck~” Nyanners let out a dreamy moan, shivering in your lap.

Once your hands reach Nyanners' knees, you slid your fingers under her legs and then lifted the up, spreading her pussy for the camera and show her soles and the worn out bottom of her kitty stockings.

“Hwah! Oooh, I was just about to say something cringy... like from a shitty hentai.” Nyanners moaned, and started to pant as you wiggled your hips, getting used to the snug fit of her dripping pussy.

“I'm sure the rest of the Vshojo girls would enjoy that –”

“Now you're just trying to tease me!” Nyanners moaned, fluttering her legs, still held up in the air in your grasp.

“Yeah. But I'd be happy enough to just hear you moan though.” You growled into her ear.

Her only response was a low squeal, like the air being let out of a balloon.

Without another word yourself, you started to bounce her up and down,

“W-whoa! Ah...ah...ah!” Nyanners flailed a bit when you first started to move her, but soon enough she found her balance, leaning back against you while you jerked her up and down like an onahole. Every time you brought her down though she let out a little gasp.

It didn't take her long to fall into the rhythm though, and only let out a few barely audible moans every couple of bounces. She was even able to try and get back to her stream, she unpaused her game and began to address her chat when you upped your pace, bouncing her around faster, and even meeting her with thrusts of your own.

“F-fuck! Fuck fuck! I just got comfortableeeee!” Nyanners immediately devolved into a long drawn out moan as you reached top speed, hammering her pussy with everything you had.

You were quickly nearing your limit so if she said anything more than just curses and moans you didn't notice. You did however notice her starting to wiggle her hips, as much as she could anyways, as you jerked her up and down, apparently forgetting her claim this wasn't a hentai stream and starting to get into it herself.

[Image removed per chyoa rule 1]
(Art by Kairunoburogu on twitter)

Unfortunately that was what pushed you to the edge.

With a grunt, barely enough time to give her a warning, you relaxed your arms, dropping Nyanners roughly into your lap, driving your cock deep into her pussy and then lifted her back up with your hips ramming your cock straight towards her womb, as deep inside her as you could, and began to paint her insides. You flooded her with load after load, cumming buckets, until it started to stream out from around your cock.

Eventually the wave subsided and you finally let go of her legs, allowing her to put her feet back on the floor, still sitting in your lap, pussy wrapped around your cock, keeping most of the cum still inside of her.

You were both breathless much to your surprise, apparently she was getting more into it that you had thought, but then you heard her moan,

“Oooh....” It wasn't a dreamy moan though, she sounded disappointed, “No, no guys, I didn't cum! No, I didn't!”

“Hmmm.” That wasn't your job here but it still stung to realize that.

“I – You know I'd never do that, Chat! I told you, I''m not a coomer I – Ahhhh!” Nyanners put up a valiant effort to spare your hurt feelings, but immediately stopped and let out a screech.

This time you were shocked, jumping in your seat under her, you didn't realize she was even capable of being that loud. A moment later though she was back to her quiet self, moaning into her hands,

“I forgot to pause the game....” She gave a few grim chuckles still covering her face, “I don't know how many times I died.” She soon started to giggle wryly, “Mousey is gonna get to have so much fun with me... Oh no....” Her last words came out as a barely audible whimper, it was difficult to tell if she was holding back tears or laughter though.

“Well, there's still a good couple hours left to the stream by my count, so we get to have fun together first

Letting out a sharp gasp, Nyanners threw herself back against you, the top of her head just barely avoiding cracking you on the jaw as she slapped her hands over her face.

“We've barely even started... this is exactly like a hentai.... I'm need to get you to pay Mousey back sometime....”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)