More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

Fiction Table of Contents

[FanFiction][Pokemon] Rosa Loses

Her Serperior hit the ground in a heap, and for a moment Rosa looked on hopefully, but it didn't take long before she realized he was down for the count. With a wry grimace she unclipped a pokeball from her belt and recalled her last pokemon,

“Looks like that's it for me, haha.... You beat me!” Rosa let out a tired giggle as she returned her Serperior to her hip, “You're pretty good, hah....” You could see her expression droop before she glanced away from you and began fussing with the hem of her shirt, “...But uh... I don't... have any money... I... kinda didn't think you'd be that good....”

You had to blink away your confusion as her words settled in. Finding out you were out of your winnings was a little disappointing, but then she just had to give you such a backhanded compliment. You couldn't help but adopt an aggressive tone in response,

“So what was the plan exactly when you challenged me then?”

“O-oh well... you know...” You could see the frustration building on her face as she trailed off, and she began fiddling with her shirt even more feverishly.

You waiting for her answer, but were starting to run out of patience the longer she stalled, before you could snap at her though, you caught sight of her soft, creamy white stomach, and her small, shallow belly button as she fought with her shirt nervously. In the end you hesitated long enough for her to finally leave her shirt alone, letting it flutter back down over her stomach, ending your little show with a heavy sigh,

“...I just kinda thought I'd win... and y'know... make some quick cash.”

“Right... and how'd that work out for you?” You sniffed, suddenly reminded that you were upset with her.

“Haha... yeah.... Look, my point is I can't pay you back right now.”

“Not with money anyways....” You couldn't resist muttering under your breath.

You were a little cross with her attitude on top of being shorted your well earned winnings, and seeing her put some skin on display pushed you over the edge. She had a cute face, and while her loose shirt didn't give much to look at, her legs were another story. Her skirt so short it was essentially just decoration and it showed off in all their glory, her tight limber legs. She at least had the sense to squeeze them into a pair of sheer black tights, but they were so tight they left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

“Pardon?” Rosa sniffed, cocking her head to the side and staring at you with a wide-eyed, and tight lipped expression.

Apparently you hadn't been quiet enough. For just a second you were a bit embarrassed at being caught, but as your situation sunk in, what did you care what she thought about you? She was rude, broke, and out of pokemon,

“I was just saying if you really wanted us to be square you could probably figure out something.”

“Like what?” Rosa took a heavy step towards you, her eyes practically sparkling as she challenged you to push on.

“Oh drop the act! Cute young thing like you, completely broke and helpless, the least you could do is offer up your body!”

For a moment Rosa just stared at you, her expression dropping back to a neutral one. You could only guess at what was going through her mind as she chewed over your words. None of your guess' would've been right though.

“Is that it? Really?” Without missing a beat, Rosa grabbed the bottom of her shirt again, with both hands, and peeled it off over her head, ruffling up her waist length hair before letting both twin tails fall back down against her bare flesh, her tits held in place by a small, modest pink bra, “So you just want to get a look at my body?”

For a moment you stood there stunned, looking in her pale figure, her heavy chest resting blissfully against her body as she looked at you quizzically, apparently lacking any shame. Once you found your thoughts again though, you had a problem with her question,

“What? Of course not! We went for a full, six pokemon match and when I finally won, I find out you tried to scam me! We're not even until I get something physical for my trouble!”

“So like... you wanna cop a feel....” Rosa's face twisted into one of confusion as she brought her fingers to her chin and leaned over, letting her heavy chest droop and swing lazily from side to side.

“I want to fuck the shit out you!” You scoffed, eyes glued to her chest as you were just short of drooling at the sight of her practically presenting herself to you.

“Oh...” Rosa twisted her face into a grimace, an eyebrow raised, and after a moments thought, dropped her arms to her side and stood back up straight, “...and you're sure that's enough to make us even?”

“Absolutely!” You snorted, half on your own spit at her nonchalance at your demands.

Without waiting for a follow up, and pushing your advantage you undid your pants and let your now throbbing meat spring free, bouncing to a stop and pointed straight at Rosa.

For a few long seconds you just stared at each other, you at Rosa's puzzled face and her right at your cock. In the end Rosa was the one to break the stalemate, her face softening and a smug grin creeping across her face,

“If I let you have your way with me we're even then? You're sure? No backsies?”

“You let me pump you full of cum and we're even.” You grunted, a twitch running through your cock, bouncing it up and down as a sparkle returned to Rosa's eyes.

“Okay, well if you're sure....” She still sounded apprehensive, but she didn't hesitate to drop to the ground, and peel her tights down to her knees before turning around, placing her hands on the ground and wiggling her tight, perky ass in your direction, “Well... have fun I guess?”

Another powerful twitch sent your cock bouncing, and without wasting another second you stomped on over to her and dropped to your knees behind her. Even as you grabbed one of her soft, perky cheeks and began lining your cock up with her slit, you could hardly believe how easily she went along with everything. You weren't going to look a gift-horse in the mouth though.

With one hand wrapped around your cock you poked and prodded at her entrance, and unsurprisingly she wasn't particularly wet, so you decided to take a minute to tease her a bit before going all in. Running your cock up the length of her hole for a bit. After a few seconds however, Rosa whipped her head around to regard you,

“So you're not getting cold feet right? Last chance! I mean, after you stick it in you can't turn back you know! You *have* to fuck me!”

“Oh, I don't think that'll be a problem!” You chuckled, freezing for a moment at her earnestness.

“I'm gonna keep you to that you know!” Rosa firmly grunted, turning back around and lowering her head to the ground, pushing her ass towards you as she did.

You had just barely began to get a trickle out of her, but she hardly seemed concerned with that herself at this point, so you decided to take the invitation.

Grabbing your cock again you pushed forwards, and slowly slid inside the girl. If not for a quiet, drawn out sigh from her as you slowly pushed into her depths you wouldn't have known if she even noticed however. She just laid there and took every last inch, quietly and dutifully.

“No turning back now!” Rosa huffed, you could feel her pussy tense around you as she spoke, flicking her head to the side in an attempt to look up at you again, “You're in now so you're gonna have to cum in me or you don't get anything!”

“I think I can swing that.” You chuckled taking a quick moment to savour the feeling of her squeezed around you, before slowly rocking your hips back, bringing yourself just to the edge of her pussy.

The slow, even motion earned a slightly more active hum from Rosa, as she flicked her head back around and settled it against her arms as she prepared to take whatever you gave her.

Intending to do just that you took a second to set your hips and once you were prepared, thrust back in, hard, bottoming out in her, and driving her forward, earning a shocked gasp from the girl. Without giving her any time to recover you pulled back to her entrance, grabbing her soft waist as you did, squeezing her tight and pulling her part way with you and bracing her hips, keeping her from getting away, and placing her perfectly for you to start pumping into her.

You quickly fell into a steady rhythm, starting off slow, while you worked some juices from her. Rosa's response to that was subdued at best. Beyond a few quiet moans here and there and occasionally tensing up – her stomach tightening in your hands and her cunt around your, for just a second – she seemed otherwise content just allowing herself to be a hole to take your pleasure from.

You were going to have to change that.

Tightening your grip on her waist, digging your fingers into her soft belly you squeezed a startled wince from the girl. Just as soon as she looked over her shoulder however, you pulled her further back towards you, onto you dick, burying yourself into her depths and then with a twist rolled her over onto her back, still inside of her.

“Wh-whoa! What?” Rosa let out a yelp, her eyes going wide as she looked up at you.

“Just getting you in position for the real fun.” You chuckled, sliding your hands down her waists and down under her thighs.

Rosa didn't resist as you lifted her legs up, crossed her ankles and braced both legs against you, on the same shoulder, she just laid there and looked up at you with her brow furrowed, her chest jiggling to a halt once you were through manhandling her.

“How about you pop those tits out and give me a look now that I can see 'em?” You grunted, wrapping your arms around both her legs and hugging them against you, jostling her up and down as you got comfortable, putting her tits in motion again.

Rosa hesitated at first, her fingers slowly drifting towards the cups of her bra, her troubled expression deepening, but after some thought, her expression mellowed out and she apparently came to a decision, and in one quick motion slid the bra off, freeing her breasts before she squeezed them together herself,

“I suppose it's related....” With a hum and a smirk Rosa pulled her hands away, letting her tits go, drooping to either side of her now that there was nothing to support their weight.

No sooner after she'd set them free, you were ready to see them bouncing. Grinding your hips against her as you settled into the new position, lining her up with you at the same time, you didn't waste another second before getting back into motion, slamming into her and ramping up into a furious pace as soon as you could.

“O-oh f-fu... d-don't g-get any ideas though!” Rosa sucked in a deep breath, letting out a squeak, her cheeks turning pink and her eyes going wide as she stammered at you, “J-just cause I took –eeh!”

You interrupted her ranting by slowing your pace, just long enough to bottom out in her with a single hard thrust, sending her heavy tits flying and forcing her to grab hold of them again to pin them in place. You didn't stop for long though, and neither did she,

“Just cause I took my tits out for you doesn't mean I'm giving you anything extra you know! You're only allowed to cum inside me and that's it!”

“Don't worry, I'm just about done with you!” You grunted down at her, leaning forward and pushing her legs back, nearly folding the girl in half beneath you, her legs still braced against one of your shoulders.

It wasn't much longer before neither of you were able to talk anymore though. You picked up your speed and started to really pound down into the girl, putting everything you had into her. In return Rosa let out another squeal before cutting it off with a gurgle, grinding her teeth together, and digging her own fingers into her tits squeezing them tight, her entire body tightening up underneath you, pushing against you fruitlessly as you rammed her pussy. A beat later though she seemed to have recovered some of her senses, relaxing and releasing her squeeze on her tits and allowing them to bounce with each of your thrusts, apparently deciding she'd rather rake her fingers across the ground on either side of her.

As you pumped away it appeared that she wasn't confused any more, although to be fair it didn't really look like she was thinking much of anything any more. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her teeth clenched, a trickle of drool running down her cheek. She looked completely out of it, and it was all because of you.

The sight was certainly one to behold, and for that reason it wasn't long before you found yourself reaching your limit, closing your own eyes and you your self to make the last few thrusts before you bottomed out inside of her, grinding your hips against hers, and folding her completely in half, pushing her knee into her chest and the toes of one of her shoes against the ground over her head. With a breathless grunt, you let loose inside of her,

“Fucking take it!” You rumbled, through your own gritted teeth, sending down a spray of spittle across the girl's face, and your first rope of cum deep inside of her.

Neither of the fluids seemed to have registered to her however, because she simply let out a squeal as you gave her your final thrust, her cunt clamping down around you, before she managed to squeak in her own breathless stammer,

“O-oh god! F-fuck!” Rosa's legs pushed against you with far more strength than before but it was still useless.

You weren't sure if she was trying to get you off, or it was just a instinctual reaction, but your frankly couldn't spare it a second thought. After the first blast splashed against her womb you were going all in, keeping her folded in half you went for the full load. You lowered more of your weight onto her, driving yourself deeper inside her and kept her pinned. You held her down until you felt the last pulse of your cock peter out, her insides absolutely swimming in your goo.

Once the last of your orgasm left you, you found yourself finally sucking down a deep, much needed breath, and without sparring the girl a second thought, withdrew from her with a gasp. As soon as you slipped free of her cunt and crawled back a step, Rosa flopped over sideways with a whimper, a trickle of cum pouring out of her and down the back of her thigh.

“We...we're even... now... right?” Rosa gasped in a quiet, barely audible voice, not even turning to look at you.

You were so distracted that her quiet voice almost passed you by, but after catching your breath for a few moments you muttered back,

“I think... I can let you off the hook.” After a few more moments, and after you'd both steadied your breathing something else struck you though, “Why'd you need money so badly that you challenged me though?”

“Huh?” Rosa rolled back over, her legs spread and just looked up at the sky, her chest still heaving slightly, “Well, I needed a place to stay in town tonight... and I though maybe I could squeeze you for some dinner too, haha....”

After your entire experience with her just now, you had to admit, you weren't exactly expecting something so reasonable. Despite that, you couldn't help dawning a grin, as you packed yourself back into your pants,

“I might be able to help with that....”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)