More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EricW EricW

What could go wrong?

[Exhibitionism] She could have chosen a better dress

June turned side to side, eyes locked on the woman in the mirror.

Her white gown was cut low in the front and showed a depth of cleavage most would consider inappropriate. That was the price she had to pay, being as stacked as she was. The otherwise slim figured blonde had always struggled with her massive, pillowy G cups. There was no getting around them. No hiding them. It was a feature she knew everyone would notice immediately and there was nothing she could do to change that.

So she'd might as well show them off.

That was the initial idea, at least. But as the minutes counted down the bride found herself starting to worry. Was it cut too low? Should she have gotten a dress with shoulder straps? If she moved too vigorously the front of her dress would almost certainly slip down.

"Ten minutes to show time, June."

The muffled voice came through the door like a screaming rocket. It shattered the tense calm in her dressing room and left only panic in its wake. Ten minutes to the ceremony. Ten minutes to being married. Ten minutes to the rest of her life. Concerns for her dress vanished as the weight of her life changing decision dawned on her. She was about to permanently tie her life to someone else's.

Eric was fun. Handsome. Successful. The two of them worked so well together that most people they met assumed they were already married. In a way they were. They'd been living together for some time and didn't think being married would change anything about their lives. Really, the ceremony was more for their families than themselves.

June worked through her doubts to leave nothing but certainties in her mind. Certainties that everything was fine.

"It's time." Her father had poked his head into the room. "Are you ready?"

With a nod and a smile the bride joined her father just beyond the door to the main hall of the church. He hadn't noticed anything wrong with her dress, after all, what kind of father would he be if he had checked out his daughters cleavage? June also failed to notice anything wrong. The blonde had grown so certain, so focused on the ceremony that she hadn't thought to do one last check of her dress.

And so it was that nearly one hundred people rose, looked to a door and waited in silence as June and her father entered the room. There were whispers, but no one spoke up. Not one person in a hundred dared to interrupt the ceremony. Better to stay quiet and pretend everything was fine.

Each step June took shook her soft, pillowy breasts. When the doors opened her dress already rode low on her chest, but as she walked down the aisle the situation only got worse.

Ten steps in and the edges of her light brown nipples could be seen as a clear line in contrast to pale skin and white fabric. Twenty steps and they could be made out from the furthest edges of the crowd. Thirty steps and the large areola of her enormous tits were on full display. By the time June reached Eric her dress had slid low enough to hardly cover her stiffening nubs.

The hired photographer, ever the professional, recorded the entire thing.

"You may now be seated."

As the crowd bustled with motion Eric pinched the top edge of her dress, gave her a wink, and pulled it up. Her cheeks reddened. Her eyes went wide. June had no idea how bad it was, but she could imagine. Her mind raced with possibilities. Surely, if it were really bad, if her breasts were fully exposed, someone would have said something. Right?

She had flashed her tits before, both intentionally and not, hundreds of times. Everyone in the wedding party had seen them at some point or another. But the idea that she had suffered a nip slip at her wedding, in front of her guests, in front of her family, it was almost enough to make her run from the room in embarrassment.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." Eric whispered to her as the crowd settled in for a long and dull ceremony. "You'll see in the photos."

A devious grin crossed his face, but it was enough to reassure her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)