More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

Established Freeuse: Table of Contents

[EstablishedFreeUse][CasualSex]Dad's rules

With many thanks to my supporters on subscribe star https://subscribestar.adult/lolhappy this story is now public.


"...Hahah, oh my god, I felt so bad for you!" Laura giggled, giving off anything but sympathetic energy from atop her bed, arms wrapped around her smooth, bare legs, her denim shorts so short they were practically underwear leaving plenty of skin on display - hugging her knees to her chest and balancing her chin in the crevice between them she added, "And did you see Darren just staring the whole time? I thought he was gonna mess his pants."

The blonde girl, despite being curled up in what some would consider a shy, or defensive posture was anything but. In addition to her bold choice of shorts she had a dark pink crop top, clearly well worn and dimming with age and a bubbly air about her as she wiggled her barefeet, her entire body seeming to course with excitement despite her restrained posture.

"Ewww!" Across the small bedroom, just a couple arm-lengths away, sitting on the floor, her back leaned up against the side of Laura's dresser was her friend Darcia. The tan girls face scrunched up for a moment as she expressed her disgust, but with a smile soon back on her face she fired back, "Did you really have to tell me that? I don't need to know that meat-head was checking me out in the middle of class!"

Similar to her friend, Darcia had her hands knit together and holding back one of her legs, keeping it bent at the knee, her other leg stretched out in front of her in a very relaxed posture. Unlike her friend however, Darcia had a lot more cloth to her clothes, opting for proper denim jeans, the frayed legs reaching all the way down to her dirty, still partially white socks, her white t-shirt was also a full-sized shirt with a faded and flaking off logo of some sort, barely legible with age.

"It's the truth though!" Laura shrugged back with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah but couldn't you have said it was someone like Kyle or something?"

Immediately their was a snort from another corner of the room as the last girl inside spoke up,

"As if! Then you'd know she was lying! Kyle's got a three-point-one K/D. You'd be in the back of the line for him." Slumped back in an office chair, practically lying down in it she saw so low, Marrissa shot her friend a shit eating grin as she lazily twisted the chair from side to side.

Marrissa was the most over dressed up the group wearing a baggy, navy blue hoodie, the hood flipped up and her dirty blonde hair stuffed inside it an absolute mess, despite the moderate warmth of the room. Also, despite how unflattering the hoodie was, she clearly wasn't intentionally hiding anything, because her slender legs and tight ass were clearly outlined by her tight black leggings with matching socks.

"Oh fuck you!" Darcia spat back a scowl on her face that quickly cracked back into a good natured smile, "How are you not fucking melting right now anyways." She quickly changed the subject poking at her friend.

Marrissa simply shrugged back and gave a non-committal noise.

"You should know by know that's just 'Lissa. She could freeze her ass off in Australia." Laura chortled back.

The lazy day the three friends were having was quickly interrupted as the door to Laura's bedroom suddenly swung open and standing in the doorway was her father, a tall, beerbelly'd man with short, dirty blonde hair and a stubble to match,

"I thought it was weird you weren't there to greet me when I got home!" Richard teased his daughter.

Immediately Laura's smile was gone and her face started going pink as she released her hug on her knees,

"Daaaad!"

"Whaaaaat?"

"Don't embarrass me in front of my friends!" Laura lowered her voice to a grumble, despite her friends very clearly still being able to hear her in the tiny room.

"That's kind of my job, besides it's kind of my house." Richard shrugged his shoulders dismissively before glancing over at his daughter's friends, "Speaking of, you know the rules." Assuming a disappointed look he turned back to his red-faced daughter.

"Daaad!" She repeated, her voice turning into a whine.

Ignoring the moody teen, the much older man turned to the girls and with a hint of sympathy in his voice said, "Sorry to tell you ladies but I don't like you wearing socks in my house. It's one of my rules and Laura knows that."

"Oh, right, sorry Mr. Whistler." Marrissa chirped, rapidly sitting up in her chair and immediately peeling off her small socks before tossing them onto her friends bed.

Having been over multiple times before the girl's pale face started to turn pink like her friends at the faux pas.

"Yeah, sorry...." Darcia muttered copying her friend but looking much more bemused.

"No worries, no worries." Richard waved dismissively not showing the guests even a hint of the fatherly disappointment he directed at his daughter, "Looks like we've got a new one anyways, I don't believe we've met yet." Stepping into the room completely, Richard reached a hand down towards Darcia, motioning to shake her hand.

"Oh yeah, no. I'm Darcia, me and Laura met in senior volleyball this year. Only a couple months ago." The girls attitude and demeanour shifted completely at the appearance of the authority figure and she respectfully got up onto a knee to reach out for his hand to shake it while tossing aside her socks with the other.

"Oh another athlete are ya?" Richard cooed giving the girls hand a firm shake before taking a step back and giving her a stern glance.

"Hah, yeah." Darcia shrugged under his scrutiny.

Before the girl could sit back down however, the older man clapped his hands and added,

"Yeah...yeah I think - why don't you girls just continue taking off the rest of your clothes while you're at it." A wolfish grin spread across his face as he confidently reached for the fly to his jeans and began unzipping.

"H-huh?" Darcia stammered, frozen in place.

"Daaaaaaad!" Laura immediately squealed in horror.

"Oh, sure." Marrissa wasted no time peeling off her hoodie however, revealing a plain gray long sleeved shirt underneath that didn't stay on her for much longer.

"Now come on, Lulu, you know my rules."

"Yeah but-"

"First you didn't greet me at the door, then you didn't tell the guests about the dress code. You're lucky I'm going to ignore all of that, but I'm going to creampie all your friends, that's final." Richard firmly rumbled, his tone of voice now far more demanding as he grabbed his half-hard meat in an equally, impressively thick hand.

Laura's only response was to let out a petulant groan, but all the same she undid her jean shorts and started pulling them down her slender legs, quickly revealing the even smaller pink thong, barely covering anything, straight up failing to cover most of her wild unkempt bush and so thin her lips her just barely visible through them.

"Yeah yeah. I'm such a tyrant." Richard sighed with a tired chuckle, "C'mon, while your friends get undressed you can catch up on your welcome home." He walked over and presented his cock to his daughter like a limp burrito.

The girl had just taken off her crop top to reveal her bare, and incredibly modest chest despite her age. Her thong stayed on for the moment though as she rolled her eyes and crawled to the edge of her bed to plant several kisses up the length of her father's cock.

Despite saying it was to give her friends time however, Marrissa was already completely nude, her pale, equally petite body on full display as she excitedly hopped onto the bed and shuffled over on her knees to watch her friend work. Darcia was the only one left behind, slowly peeling off her clothes one layer at a time. Despite the careful approach however there was very little hesitance as she casually folded her pants to add to the pile with her shirt, or when she dropped her panties and did much the same. Similar to Marrissa, Darcia was completely shaved below the belt, but that was the only similarity she shared with the other two girls, besides the blonde highlights in her auburn hair which only hinted towards matching the other two's natural colour. Darcia was built considerably meatier, despite being the same height as her friends, average by most accounts, only making it up to just Richard's chin, she had firm full breasts, that made her friends modest pairs seem down right tiny in comparison, and while Laura as a fellow teammate had at tight and juicy ass it was still quite clear why the two had only now met in their final year. Darcia's thighs were firm and strong and met with a wide bubble butt that clearly boasted just how much more she was built for the sport than Laura was.

"Damn." Richard groaned, both in appreciation and pure arousal as his daughter began to frantically bob her head over his shaft, noisily squelching her hand up and down the lower half as she drooled down his length, not even pausing when she rolled her eyes and gave an annoyed huff out her nose, "Bet you're real popular, huh?" The older man grinned as he oggled the teenage girl, firmly planting a hand on his own daughter's forehead to her to slow down.

Darcia simply shrugged back not looking the man in the eye,

"Not really...."

"You serious? Back in my day you'd have had boys from other classes lining up during lunch to take a train on you. What kind of girls do you go to school with?" Richard scoffed.

"There's these three asian girls in our class," Marissa grumbled, her voice dripping with derision as she rolled her eyes, "They like to walk around cosplaying like they're a kpop band or whatever."

"Pfft, yeah, and like, Da-yun, or whatever, is only half korean." Laura immediately pulled back, spitting out her father's cock and hastily wiping her mouth as she excitedly joined the gossip."

"I know, right?" Marrissa squealed back, "Hayley and Megan are like fifth generation. Their families haven't spoken korean in forever.

"Ah, Laura's always complaining about those three." Richard chuckled, stroking his now rock hard cock, helpfully lubed up by his daughter.

With only a flick of his other wrist, Marrissa immediately picked up the mans command, spinning around on her knees and laying down on her belly, Darcia hesitantly followed suit, watching her friends more than Laura's father, Laura herself however had to pull off her underwear and toss it straight in her father's face before she could follow after,

"Only because they're always doing something bitchy." The girl snorted impudently, but quickly took up position on the other side of Marrissa, laying prone while her father stood over the trio.

"I know." Richard sighed, a hint of exhaustion to his voice that his daughter absolutely did not pick up on before he gave his daughters panties a quick sniff, or at least of what little there was to smell.

"Like just today -"

"In the cafeteria?" Marrissa eagerly interrupted.

"Right?" Laura yelled back.

"Oh my god, I would rather have died than to climb up on a table and do that!" Darcia giggled, resting her chin on her hand.

*"Right?" Laura and Marrissa both yelled in unison.

With a wince at the volume of teenaged girls, Richard simply grunted,

"Feet up if you please, ladies."

Without even a moment of hesitation, three pairs of legs bent at the knee and their feet wiggled in the air, Darcia however did look over her shoulder quizzically after she had obeyed, and Laura gave another long, whiny groan,

"Ugggh, I'm really sorry about my dad. He's fucking weird."

No sooner than the words had left her mouth, and the older man had boldly leaned down and began sucking on Darcia's toes. Darcia sucked in a deep breath, completely caught of guard and her toes wiggled in the mans mouth as he switched feet. On the far side of the bed Laura had her face buried in the sheets.

"My house, my fetishes." Richard grunted simply before moving over to Marrissa.

The slender, pale teen was far more used to this and fully expected it, but still couldn't help but giggle, and wiggle her toes as well, as the man confidently tasted her feet like he owned them.

"I dunno, I think your dad's kinda cool...." Darcia mumbled quietly.

"Are you fucking with me?" Laura belted back far louder than was appropriate, enough that even the two other teenaged girls had to wince.

"Alright, settle down." Richard grumbled disappointedly before moving onto his daughter's feet, grabbing her firmly by the ankles as if to emphasis his authority over her.

"Well I mean... I'd take him over my brother any day." Marrissa defended both Darcia and Richard, annoyance filling her own voice.

"Ugh... I mean... he's still like that?"

"Ayup!" Marrissa over-enuciated mockingly.

"What?" Darcia's brow furrowed in intense confusion.

"Ugh...he's obsessed with piss." Marrissa groaned hanging her head.

"Oh...." Darcia's shoulders slumped, visibly underwhelmed.

"The worst part is I don't think he even likes it like that, y'know? Like, I cant count how many times he's piss on me and mom, giggling like an idiot, completely soft. Mom says we can't kink shame him though so I have to pretend he's into water sports."

"Oooooh." Darcia immediately puffed up, bristling on her friends behalf.

"That's...ahah, how old is this fella?" Richard coughed awkwardly as he pushed his daughters feet together and bent her further at the knee before slipping his cock between her arches.

"Twenty-six." Marrissa took over the roll of embarrassed girl this time, burying her face in the sheets.

"Ahah-ha...I'm not entirely sure if that's better or worse than I was expecting...." Richard clicked his tongue sympathetically.

"Much worse." Marrissa mumbled with a mouthful of bed sheets.

The slim teen didn't even lift her head when her friend's father moved onto her, grabbing her feet in much the same fashion as he went back down the line.

"Sounds like a fucking jackass. My dad's not much better either though...." Darcia huffed, looking away from her friend and balancing her chin in her palm once again, trailing off despondently.

"Oh?" Laura and Marrissa immediately took the bait, the latter finally pulling her face from the sheets in interest.

"Like for example, he is obsessed with his own dick, to the point where I'm like, 'fine, go jerk off with it alone then! Suck it yourself for all I care!' It's like... god, just shut up."

"Well... what d'you mean?" It was now Marrissa's turn to be underwhelmed and confused.

"It's just... I don't know, like, he's obsessed with me and my sister worshipping his cock. We've gotta compliment it and tell him how massive it is and like... I've had sex before dad, I'm eighteen. If you want me to lie, fine, but don't get made when I do."

"Well now I'm gonna have to butt in here," Richard cleared his throat as he moved back to the end of the line and started rubbing his cock on Darcia's feet, completely ignoring his daughter's disdainful scoff, "Wanting to be complimented on your dick is just a part of being a man, unless they're into-"

"Ugh, it's not even that." Darcia interrupted in a groan, flopping face first into the sheets as it was now her turn to share embarrassing gossip, "Like, he gets mad if we don't immediately say something about it if he walks into a room naked. Like we haven't seen it a million times. And then he wants us to come up with nicknames for it!"

"I- oh... uh."

"He wants us to act like we think about nothing but his fucking cock twenty-four seven! Not like he's done anything to actually make that believable though!"

The three girls shared a groan at that. All three teenaged girls painfully aware of teenaged boys fresh to their freeuse rights and immediately expecting to be god's gift to women right out of the gate.

Richard kept his mouth shut this time and just wordlessly dropped Darcia's feet back across the bed before shuffling his weighty frame onto it, straddling the teen's legs.

"Worst part is I can't even have friends over because we *have to spend our entire time together just worshipping his cock. 'There's nothing you can do that you can't do with my cock in one of your mouths!' Like shut up dad, we want to go in the pool and you refuse to get up off the couch!"

"Ugh, that reminds me of my brother." Marrissa groaned, "He's obsessed with cosplay, but refuses to buy any costumes himself, so I have to give my friends a dress code if I want anyone over, otherwise I'll have to deal with him pouting for weeks, talking about how much he hates whatever friend didn't magically know what he wanted!"

"Now that really is a shame, doesn't your mother's have anything to say about this?"

"Who, my mom?" Marrissa glanced over her shoulder to cock an eyebrow at her friend's father, "She doesn't give a shit. She used to be a fucking cheerleader she doesn't understand cosplay at all."

"Yeah, you but also Darcia." Richard grunted slapping the girl on the ass with one hand and slapped his cock down her crack with the other for emphasis, "Real shame about your mother being no help though.

"Oh, my mom? Dad lost her in one-vee-one, sniper deathmatch years ago."

"He- a one-vee-one?" Richard snorted in disgust all while balancing on one hand, dragging the tip of his cock down the length of her crack and lined it up with her tight slit, where he began teasing her lips, tracing his cock around them.

"Are you fucking serious?" Laura and Marissa both squealed in unison though, not nearly as composed as the older man.

"Y-yeah -aahh!" Darcia stammered as her pussy was stretched open without warning, clearly not prepared for the girth, but choked back a squeal of her own to continue, "It was only between friends though."

Richard gave a groan as he reached deeper and deeper into the teens guts, before letting out a sigh,

"Ahhhh... I guess... that's good for her at least." The man's concentration was slowly starting to drift as the teens cheeks clapping started to fill the room, but he still managed to get out another question, "Were they married?"

"Yep."

Instantly Richard's attention returned, his rhythm momentarily interrupted as he scoffed with disgust and Laura and Marrissa both squawked,

"You're joking!"

"Like she wasn't just some whore he managed to knock up?" Marrissa gasped in shocked.

"Or even a fuck pet?" Laura added, her mouth wide open.

Darcia just shook her head, biting her lip as her entire body shook with each powerful thrust as Richard resumed his , seemingly with more vigor than before.

"W-wife." She simply gasped out, and after a paused tacked on, "a ring and everything."

"He married some random bitch and yet was still willing to bet her in a game?" Laura once again raised her voice to an uncomfortable level, repeating back everything she had just heard.

"In a fucking casual match too!" Marrissa added with unveiled disgust.

"He fucking cucked himself." Darcia managed to squeak out with a weak grin before biting her lip again and grabbing the sheets tight as she struggled to keep her senses together.

Richard's only response was a disgruntled grunt as he sped up his pace, his steady rhythm going into full, the entire bed shuddering with every thrust as he was putting everything he hand into pounding his daughter's newest friend. Likewise, Darcia seemed completely out of the conversation as she began burying her face back in the sheets, tiny squeaks just barely making it out over the sounds of wet flesh and the creaks of the bed. Given the noise of the incredibly aggressive fucking Marrissa and Laura opted to respectfully watch quietly as their friends creampie was quite obviously near.

It was in fact only a few more moments before Richard hilted himself inside the teen with one last thrust as he groaned through clenched teeth and began flooding the quivering teens womb as she clung to the mattress for dear life all the way until the older man squeezed off his last thick sticky rope inside of her and finally relaxed, slowly pulling himself out of her now battered and sticky hole.

"A shame though...." Richard sighed, catching his breath as he slowly shuffled down the line until he was straddling the petite Marrissa's pale, slender legs, "Wouldn't have minded having a crack at what made you." With a chuckle he reached over and pinched the now used teens ass.

While her cheek tightened at the sudden sting, she quickly looked up with a half smirk,

"Yeah mom was pretty hot. She was a gamer like my sister.... God I wish we'd get cucked like she did, my dad's the fucking worst."

"Well maybe we should invite your family over for dinner some time, eh Lulu?" Richard sighed as he slowly slid between Marrissa's already sopping wet lips.

When Laura didn't immediately respond, her ass got a pinch too, from which she rolled onto her side, fighting back a smile,

"Yeah, you should invite your sister over some time."

"Oooh - I need to be here for that." Marrissa only needed to suck in a single deep breath when she was first entered, clearly much more accustomed to the older man's girth, and after only missing a single beat was ready to gossip some more, "Wouldn't mind getting my back blown out in front of my brother too."

"What about your mom?" Darcia asked, finally catching her breath.

"I dunno. She doesn't care. Maybe we can invite her to keep your dad and my brother busy or something." Marrissa didn't stutter or stumble even a little as Richard started picking up the pace without a moments delay.

The girl was clearly getting worked up by the talks now, but beyond her giddy event planning she didn't show it.


A half hour later, Laura was now cream filled to match her friends was was absently prodding at her sticky, gaping pussy. All three girls were used and completely naked, but none of them were in any hurry to clean up or get dressed, quite the opposite,

"Hey Darci, if you wanna get a taste of my dad's spooge you could help clean me up."

"Oh yeah, me too!" Marrissa chirped in rapid succession.

"W-what? Why the fuck would I care what your dad's fucking jizz tasted like?"

"Oh come on, you were practically drooling the second his cock came out."

"You nearly lost it when he started fucking you too!" Marrissa snickered.

"Wha- I was not!"

"Yeah yeah...." Laura rolled her eyes and averted her gaze before continuing with some difficulty, "My dad's fucking embarrassing... but he *was a gamer back in high school and college... I mean... so like, I get it." Her cheeks going slightly red, the teen just shrugged dismissively.

"I... well, he's better than my dad... and the dumbasses in our class." Darcia similarly was having difficulty admitting to anything.

That seemed to be Laura's limit for embarrassing honesty though, because she quickly switched gears and with a snarky sneer continued,

"Besides, if you want me to help 'Lissa's mom so you can cuck your dad with mine the least you can do is clean me up so I don't have to cram into the shower with both of you." A mocking grin stretched across the teens face.

Without a word, Marrissa crawled over beside her friend, dripping cum across her bed as she did, and threw an arm around her shoulder and a leg over hers so they were sitting side-by-side, legs spread wide and grinning ear to ear.

"Oh my god... fucking idiots." Darcia winced, rubbing her eyes... but still began crawling towards them all the same.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)