More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

Established Freeuse: Table of Contents

[EstFU][INC,M+S][Cuck](Not) getting off (after) work

Even in the freeuse world, there were some thing's that never changed. Like the desire to head home after a long day at work, kick your feet up, having a hot, home cooked meal, and of course, fuck the wife. This was exactly what Ben was thinking all day at work.

One the drive home his stomach started to rumble at the mere thought, his mouth started to water and his pants started to tighten at the idea of finally getting to kick back and relax.

Which was precisely why his stomach dropped the second he opened the front door to his home and he heard his wife squeal out,

“...Please, Jeremy! I was supposed to start dinner over an hour ago!”

Stomping after where he heard the voices coming from, Ben made it into the living room where he saw his wife on the couch, being railed by their son.

“Ben, honey! You're back!” Claire, Ben's wife and Jeremy's mother, squeaked out and attempted to get up.

“God mom! Sit still! I'm not done with you yet!”

“Jeremy, please! Your father's home, I still haven't cooked anything yet!”

“And I'm still horny!” Jeremy grumbled, hooking his mother's legs with his arms and reaching out to pin her shoulders down.

“Damn it son! You know I wanted to use her when I got home!” Ben grumbled dejectedly.

“Sorry dad, but I usually have a girl on my cock all day, but ever since I graduated from school thing's have kind of dried up.” Jeremy grunted, barely even paying attention to his father as he pounded away at his mother.

“Really? I hadn't noticed.” Ben grunted, rolling his eyes, “Look, tomorrow you're going to get a job, or a hobby or something. Something you can do to meet girls and bring home your own sluts! Your mother's supposed to be mine.”

“...Fine!” Jeremy groaned, slamming into his mother's defenceless pussy, burying himself balls deep.

Just as Ben started to believe his son was finally done fucking his mother though, Jeremy stood up with a grunt, lifting his mother with him, her legs over his shoulders,

“Better make today count then.” With a huff, Jeremy started to stalk off towards his room, bouncing his mother off his cock as he went.

“Jeremy! Not your room! You know I have to make your father breakfast tomorrow too! I can't handle that and another all nighter with you!” Claire's protests fell on deaf ears though. The slapping of her hips against Jeremy's eventually silenced by the slamming of a door.

With a groan of defeat, Ben dropped his pants and shuffled back towards the front door,

Maybe the neighbor lady wasn't being used.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)