More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by hematoma hematoma

What do you say?

[Coy] "When you're around, it's hard to behave myself."

You smile at Mrs. Underwood, looking shyly into those big, brown eyes, and softly murmur, "When you're around, it's hard to behave myself."

Her lusty eyes go wide with shock. Her smile turns into a tight-lipped frown.

“Jake Able, I am a married woman! You cannot say such things to me." She steps back from you. “If my husband heard you saying something like that, well, you had better learn to behave yourself, mister!”

She is almost shaking with anger. You blew it!

“I’m sorry, I… I… I thought you were flirting with me and I didn’t know what to say, so I, um, I just… you’re so beautiful and… and… your pendant on your boo… uh…”

“Be very careful about the next words that come out of your mouth, young man,” she says, clenching her delicate hands into fists.

Oh, jeez, you really blew it. She must not have really been flirting with you or maybe she wanted something bold. It’s too late to recover and change tactics. At this point you need to avoid getting slapped or, worse, ratted out to your mom for hitting on the beloved pastor’s wife.

There’s only one thing that comes to mind.

“I am sorry,” you say. “Nothing else I can say. I screwed up with my behavior and I am sorry.”

The anger fades from her face and her innocent smile slowly returns.

“Oh, it’s alright, Jake,” she says. “All is forgiven.”

She surprises you by wrapping you up in her arms and pulling your head against her breasts. Your cheek is squeezed against the soft warmth of her cleavage. Her perfumed scent fills your nostrils as she holds you tight in her arms.

“Thank you?” You murmur, turning your face a little more and nuzzling your nose and lips against her tits. God be praised! These are amazing. You hug against her pulling even tighter.

All too soon, Mrs. Underwood releases you from the embrace and you are to lift your face from her welcoming bosom.

“I won’t mention this to my husband,” she chuckles. “You get back to work.”

Her wide hips sway hypnotically and her big, round ass moves from side to side. You can’t help but stare as she leaves you alone with the computers and your dust rag. You sigh and get back to work, your cock staying hard the whole time as you think about those soft breasts and Mrs. Underwood’s sweet smell.

You put away the cleaning supplies, feeling tired and sore after hours of mopping, vacuuming, and wiping off every surface you can find. It’s not a bad job, especially with Mrs. Underwood around, but it’s definitely work. The evening mass begins in about an hour and already people are beginning to arrive. Pastor Luke and old man Hooper are waiting to greet the early arrivals.

“Hey, Jake, thanks for handling things today,” he says. “Please come back on Thursday and I’ll have more work for you.”

“Sure thing,” you say. “Thanks for the opportunity.”

You head out to your car and all you can think of is Mrs. Underwood and those massive melons. The way it felt like you could bury your whole head down her blouse. You’ve been with Kelly and her modest mounds for so long that you feel like you need a real woman. Your hard cock straining in your jeans is certainly begging for you to hurry home and take care of business while you think about Angela Underwood and her glorious breasts.

You start the engine of your mom’s van. Before you can back out of the parking space, you feel your phone begin to vibrate in your pocket. You are surprised to see an unlisted number, but you answer anyway.

“Yeah?”

“Hello, Jake,” says a woman’s voice. “I have heard you are looking for some work and I think I maybe have a job for you.”

“Who is this?” The voice is familiar. Particularly that soft, but serious tone...

“This is Elena Cohen.” She pauses and when you do not react she adds, “Mrs. Cohen from the library at school.”

You never knew Mrs. Cohen’s first name. You always had a bit of a crush on Mrs. Cohen. She was pretty and youthful seeming, despite her bookishness.

“Uh, okay. How did you even get my number?”

“That’s not important,” she says. “I have a job I think you will be interested in. I am talking about a new business arrangement that could make you quite wealthy. Come and see me in one hour.”

She gives you an address not far from the high school.

“Can you give me more information to go on? This is sort of a weird, out-of-the-blue call, Mrs. Cohen.”

“We will discuss everything when you arrive. One hour.” She seems to remember something and quickly adds, “Oh, and please shower thoroughly.”

“What?” You scoff. “Why would I have to take a sh—“

She hangs up on you. This is bizarre. You think about Mrs. Cohen with her cute nose and those oversized glasses, mousy brown hair, feminine lips and petite body. She dressed conservatively, but you and most of the other boys at Peach Valley High knew she had a rocking body. You could glimpse it when she bent over to pick up books or leaned down and gave you a peek down a loose blouse.

If she wants you to take a shower and come over in an hour, hell, why not? Maybe she is even telling the truth about making money.

You hard dick decides the matter for you. Time to grab a shower and find out what Mrs. Cohen is talking about.

CONTINUE >

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)