More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freeuser freeuser

Where should we start?

[College Thread] Off to College

"This is it." Dad says as the as the car pulls up at my new dorm. "Finally!" I yell. I've been filled with stomach butterflies in excitement for the past few days, but the car ride here with Mom was a challenge. "I'm so happy for you, baby" she says, not looking like she's happy at all. Her anxiety level about sending her precious baby girl out into the world dwarfs my own. During the three hour car trip from our house to my new school she tried to distract herself by constantly giving Dad road head the whole way. She barely came up for air, it was clearly more than even he wanted. But he knows what she's going through and let her work through it. Dad's a responsible driver though, pulling over before depositing each load down Mom's throat, hand on the back of her head. Of course, that just slowed the trip down and me to spend even more time with her. Argh.

Now that we're here I can see that I got a lucky roll with the building. It looks like it was built yesterday, almost like a luxury hotel instead of those old things that look awfully prison-y. I spin around to take in everything. There's a bookstore and coffee shop across the street. I can see a woman in sunglasses working her hand between her thighs at an outdoor table while she reads a paperback with her other. A guy at the next table is watching her with polite tact. Real books are one of those things that everybody just seems to take as a signal for no interruptions. Maybe it's because of what jizz does to the paper. Turning further, I'm facing the campus and can see students heading every direction. Most of the girls are topless under the August sun and wearing colorful skirts for the season, a few are taking the lazy route of complete nudity, what my Mom archaically calls a "sweats day", and one group of three is wearing sports bras, sneakers and nothing else. Oh right, the rec center is in that direction, I realize.

Competing my spin, I see a pair of girls sunning on the dorm's grass lawn. They're nude, like all sunbathers. The girl on my left has that pear-shape, her fat ass and plump thighs exaggerated by laying on them while her tiny tits flatten out and completely disappear. A lot of people would call that body type a tough draw, but I note her fat thighs are smooth and her stomach is flat, no cellulite anywhere. My saliva runs just a bit. If I see her on my floor, I'll introduce myself. Her friend on my right, on the other hand, is a hard ten as crude guys would say. Perfect everything, all in proportion. Her tits even defy gravity, nipples pointing straight into the sky. A guy has been standing over her since I got out the car, politely out of her sunlight, jacking himself off furiously. Judging from his long hair and accessory choices he's the artist type. As I watch, he kneels by her hip and lines up his shot. A thick jet of cum arcs from him, landing artfully from her left hip to her right shoulder. He deftly turns between pumps and sprays another burst over each thigh, then the rest of his load into the grass alongside her. It would seem wasteful, but I recognize this from style magazines. She'll leave his jizz as it landed until it drys. If everything works out it will leave a nice splatter texture in her tan. Hot Tan Chick, as I now think of her, thanks him with a wave and a smile as he stuffs his cock into his pants and backs away, admiring his canvas.

Looking back to the car, I see that Dad and Mom have gotten my stuff out of the back. I grab the bags they didn't and we walk towards the dorm entrance. "You're going to have a great time here, kiddo." Dad rambles. "You'll never fuck this many perfect young bodies again once you're out in the real world." I roll my eyes while mom hits him in the ribs lovingly with an elbow. "What I mean is, you'll never miss fucking twenty year olds all day long when you have that special someone" he yelps out sarcastically. "How many interns was it that you told me you fucked this summer, again, honey?" she needles at him. Dad play-counts his fingers, carrying a two before we ignore him. "What I recall, " Mom turns to me, "is a lot of boys with a lot of energy and no technique. You've watched your father cause me to pass out with his tongue; good luck finding a boy here that will live up to his example." As an afterthought, she adds "Make some girlfriends. They'll take better care of you."

We pass through the door into the lobby. A handsome Resident Assistant seated at the front desk is greeting incoming families . He has an angular face, blue eyes, and hair spiked in wavy crest over shaved temples. I resist an intense urge to drop everything I'm carrying and go sit on his lap. There's a lounging area to the side of the lobby with nice couches around a pair of taller tables called fuckstands. Decor like this is one of the perks of getting the modern building. These fixtures each look like an attractive wooden flight of stairs perched on top of table legs, except each step is an oddly long two feet wide but only six inches tall, with a thick cushion attached. Even if I'd never seen one before, the purpose is clear as there are two couples using it. Two male students are leisurely drilling two blondes from the rear while the girls support themselves on their arms, bent over on the step best matching their height. Using both racks the couples face each other across a gap of a few feet. They're having two separate conversations as they fuck, with the girls' heads lower and close together like they're whispering to each other while their partners toss lines of everyday dudespeak back and forth over them. None of them look like my kind of friends, but they all have nice figures so I'd definitely watch them rut from the surrounding couches while hanging with my own friends, which is clearly the point of the arrangement.

I pick up my keys from the gorgeous RA at the front desk. My parents and I get in the elevator with my luggage and head up to the third floor where my room assignment is. We step out into a similar lobby to the one we just left, complete with an identical fuckstand arrangement, not currently in use. Not having a front desk or needing entrance walkway space, this floor fills the extra room with a few study desks and a big digital projection screen setup in front of three couches around a square of floor space filled with big pillows. Three girls are sitting bottomless in the pillow pit using clit massagers on themselves and chatting while a movie plays on the screen. It's one of those period romances where everyone has a British accent and all the period-accurate costumes really build anticipation for the big romantic sex scenes. Like most women, I'm kind of a sucker for them too, actually. As the drama scene melts into long shots of the male lead fucking the maid, the masturbating trio goes quiet and the sound of three vibrators purring on high is clearly audible. "Wow, this is a great setup, I bet you'll be out here a lot" Dad notes as we pass through.

My room is halfway down the east wing. Many of the doors are already open, showing incoming students setting up their rooms. Like all dorms, it's mixed-sex down to individual roommates. You technically can request a specific sex of roommate if you prefer but no one I knew at my high school checked that box. I get a sudden ball of stress realizing I'm probably about to meet the random stranger I'll be living with this year. The feeling keeps from from appreciating the views I get though open doors along the hallway: I see two pairs of students fucking on their tiny dorm beds in one room, a fit guy with a freshly showered look and a dangling six inch limp dick putting stuff away in his dresser, another pair of guys adding a hanging sex swing between their lofted beds, and a girl reading a book face down on her bed. Her skirt must have flipped up onto her back when she flopped down and I can see the sparkle of a decorative anal plug nestled in her bubble butt.

When we arrive at my room, the door is already open. I stand away from it breathing fast to slow my heartbeat down. I really hope they're going to be cool, whoever they are. Dad just barges into the room ahead of us, oblivious or being strong for me, I can't tell. I follow his back in to see a cute boy with nutty brown hair in a faded button-down with rolled sleeves and tight, tight jeans. His bulge is obvious, and I can tell Mom's seeing it too. Dad reaches out his hand and introduces himself - the boy's name turns out to be Ethan. "Nice to meet you, Ethan!" Dad thunders, "I know you and my daughter are going to take great care of each other this year." He winks theatrically. I can feel my face redden at being associated with such pure cheese. Mom steps forward announcing "Ooh, he's cute!" and gives Ethan a small greeting hug, "I'm her mom, Eliza." she says, as though she could pass for my sister. "I'm sure you and my daughter are going to besties by the end of the year!" As part of the hug she reaches with one hand down to Ethan's bulge and gives it a firm squeeze. In exchange he runs his hand under her skirt and grips one of her asscheecks hard enough to see her flesh bulge between his fingers. Good manners, I think, and relax a bit about the new living situation. Pulling away, she turns around and mouths an OMG face at me while miming her bulge squeeze where only I can see. I step forward and hold my hand out, wiping a nonexistant hair behind my ear nervously. "Hi!" I out.

"Nice to meet you!" Ethan says shaking my hand with a light touch. "What's your major?" he opens. "History," I tell him, "I'll probably be a teacher", followed by the obvious "What's yours?" I feel a bit cringey at the cliche exchange. "Genetic Biology, I want to get my master's in Bio-Eng and work on sexual gene editing." I say that that sounds really cool even though everyone knows that's the male equivalent of Marine Biology. Too many guys, not enough openings. Still, someone gets to do it and sex lab at our school is one of the best. My parents throw us some conversational life preservers and we clear the icebreaking phase after several minutes.

Eventually my Mom starts to unpack my stuff. Facing away, she lets out a tiny sniffle that Dad picks up on. He pulls her upright from my baggage. "She can unpack herself, honey. She's all grown up. Let's get moving so she can settle in properly." He guides her to the door by the shoulders. I follow them into the hall for goodbye hugs. Mom's all tears, leaving my shoulder wet. Dad hugs me last and whispers in my ear "She'll be fine. I'll give her a proper fuck in the parking lot to relax her before we drive. Maybe try for my patented Knockout Tongue." I give him a pity chuckle at his cheesiness and they both walk away. I love that my parents have such a healthy relationship. Some of my friends parents don't like each other that much, I've walked past those couples having routine, passive-aggressive sex in their austere, lifeless living rooms on my way to see to my friends. That's no way to live.

I re-enter my room, leaving the door open like the rest of the hall does. First things first, I make my bed and flop facedown on it. Unpacking can wait. Ethan crawls out from under the desk where he was messing with cables and takes a long stare at my body. "Mind if I use you?" he asks sweetly. I was kind of hoping he would. "Oh totally, help yourself." I answer without lifting my head off my pillow. He casually strips down and puts his nice clothes away. Probably just wanted to make a good first impression, I guess. Works for me, I'm used to total indoor nudity around my house. Once that's done, Ethan straddles my legs and spreads my ass checks wide. I feel him take a deep inhalation near my exposed holes, catching both my scents. "You smell really nice." he tells me clumsily, it's cute and I push my hips up at him, "Thanks" is all I can think to say. He runs a thumb over my dry anus, a polite check to see if I'm self-lubricating. "Yeah, my mom's old-fashioned so my parents didn't get me that with the rest of the standard gene edits. Dad said he tried to talk her into it. He's in her ass, like, all day on weekends, so you'd think she'd get it." Ethan is making understanding grunts at this as he works two fingers into my pussy. "I was thinking about having it done on my own this semester. I've got lube in my purse right now though." I offer at him over my shoulder. "Oh yeah, I've got some cousins in the same situation, so I'm used to it. I'm not exclusive on it or anything" he says as he opts for my already drooling vagina instead and starts a slow, relaxing fuck, complemented by kneading my ass cheeks. I go limp on the bed and let him use my body.

At one point a blonde guy pops into the room, "Ethan?" he calls before he comes around the doorway. "Oh, hey, your roommate is finally here" he says upon seeing my legs sticking out under his friend. He walks around the bed and waves hello to me. "Hey, I'm Hunter. Ethan and I went to high school together. I'm just down the hall" I introduce myself in return and we exchange basic info about our hometowns and majors. Ethan is focused on keeping his rhythm in my cunt and doesn't chime in much. When the conversation lulls I tell Hunter, "You're welcome to join in...". He stands up, "I'd love to, but I just finished up with my roomie, Olivia. I'll be here all the time anyway" he nods indicating Ethan. "Room 322, drop by later, Olivia and I are going to binge TV shows all day" and leaves the room.

After his friend departs, Ethan ramps his activity up, pulling me up by the hips and slamming his groin into mine. I let him pound my head into the pillow with each thrust so that I can slip my hands down and rub myself with one while letting his scrotum move over my other palm, one finger teasing his taint. When I feel his jizz start to splash against my cervix I come hard and my hips back until he has to hang on to keep from falling over, causing him to forcefully keep his buried dick in place, my hand holding his balls tightly. I reach down off the bed to grab a water bottle from my bag and hand it back to him without lowering my ass. He takes it and pulls out of me slowly. Once he's out, I take over control of the bottle from where he placed it and carefully sit up, tilting my cunt until a torrent of Ethan's seed runs out of me and into the bottle.

Ethan has moved off the bed out of my way and is now waiting patiently in front of me, arms folded, still-hard cock pointed in my direction. Carefully, draining all the while, I wiggle until I can sort of sit on the bed with the bottle pressed to my leaking orifice. With a proper view now, I can appreciate my Mom's earlier analysis: he has a solid seven-plus inches for me to clean. He steps forward and I lean in and clean him off with careful licks. That done, I lift the bottle and take a small drink. His flavor is alright, probably ought to eat more fruit. I'll have to keep a bowl of apples and bananas and stuff in the room, I plot to myself as I sip. When he sees that I'm enjoying myself, he asks "Would you like me to save some for you if you're not here?" pointing at a mini-fridge I had not yet noticed. "That'd be really cool of you!" I say with genuine excitement. I wonder how often he'll be masturbating without even having a girl in the room to look at that would claim her just reward. The freshman fifteen might be on me quick with a fully stocked fridge in the room. He beams at me, "No problem! It's the least I can do for my new roomie. Do you want to go check out Hunter's room? I haven't met Olivia yet either."

I accept the invitation and we head out and down the hall, naked, cock and pussy not even dry yet, cum swishing in the swinging water bottle in my hand.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)