More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freeuser freeuser

Where should we start?

[Classroom Thread] Backstory: History Class

"Welcome to Modern Sexual History 101" the professor announced. God, he looked good in his tight v-neck sweater and slacks. Early 40s with sleek streaks of gray in his hair, if I'm any judge, but definitely aging well. I could see his bulge from the back entrance of the lecture hall and I could tell already that focusing on it would soon have me sitting in a puddle. I my attention to his presentation despite my protesting vagina.

"As you can see in the syllabus on your desks, this course will cover the events following the introduction of the Nymph Virus - the period we all know as the modern era or ANV. Is everyone in the right class?"

Around this time, I notice two students fucking in the the second row. A petite blond with a long ponytail is rocking on a slender guy's lap. His shorts are on the floor around one ankle while her skirt is tucked into its own waistband to keep it clean. They started early, possibly a couple I wonder. Her attention is clearly on the professor, though, as she has pencil in hand on the notebook in front of her. Her partner seems unconcerned with notes having both hands on her hips to put extra into their grind. The professor absently adjusts his growing erection as he surveys this show along with the rest of the students. Two girls and a boy near the fucking couple are openly masturbating individually while keeping an eye on them. No one else is actually paired up yet - a very tame crowd, but it's the first day of class, I remind myself. I'll have had a solid majority of the cocks in the room inside me by the time finals arrive.

"Excellent. Let's spend today on a summary of the events that's we'll be covering in depth over the semester. You're all hopefully at least vaguely aware that the world did not always work like we're used to. Prior to our time, sex was stigmatized and repressed among most cultures. Marriage to a single sex partner was strongly emphasized in most parts of the world and where multiple spouses were allowed only men had that privilege. Women were even shamed for expressing the relatively modest sexual desire they did have in that era."

Disgusted gasps burst quietly around the room. As a history major, it's hard to believe that people don't know basics like this by the time they're this old. But then again, our age has many ways to keep people occupied with less intellectual pursuits. One of the masturbating girls, a pale brunette with a pixie cut, was visibly shaking as her orgasm approached but the lecture's disturbing content has set her back momentarily. The fucking couple are on a slow burn though, grinding away like they're trying to polish rocks.

"Mixed-gender public nudity was limited to a few beaches and public sex was universally forbidden. All this, even as porn use skyrocketed and birth rates plummeted. STDs were circulating - they were even still using lifelong treatment to control HIV. We can see now that this was a dark time, but understand, these people were living in the best material conditions in history and no one had ever lived like us at that point. The first changes came when a Chinese scientist altered fetal genes to give the first HIV resistance to humans. Though he was jailed for his actions, he was able to share his work with like-minded colleagues around the world. When the girls grew up healthy and proved that the human genome could be safely modified, these colleagues announced that they'd quietly built a viral treatment that could edit the HIV immunity gene into people of any age. Their work was rapidly adapted to other diseases around the world as the technology was generalized. Soon every college and university in the world had the tools needed to engineer gene-altering viruses. Shortly thereafter, the first cases of Nymphotic Flu were reported."

Just then, the masturbating pixie girl climaxed on cue almost as though the professor had planted her for this moment. After one loud gasp and a series of visible shivers, she licks her sticky fingers and hurries to catch up with her note taking. The guy jerking off sits up and slows to a maintenance stroke while looking around with that unique expression any girl would recognize. I lock eyes with him and pop up out of my seat quickly to make sure I beat the other girls to his giveaway. I walk down to his row while the professor continues the lecture.

"The reports came in that women in major cities around the world were coming down with a light fever and after two days were fully recovered except for one permanent lasting effect. They had modern sexual appetites, which at the time were considered insanely voracious. These women wanted more sex than their male partners could even give them. This effect did not fade over time and actually increased slowly for the first several months as the women adjusted mentally and physiologically to their situation. Their permanently aroused state of mind eventually leading to what we now consider a natural and healthy interest in consuming semen."

Having arrived at the masturbating boy in the front, I kneel down next to his desk and take his cock into my mouth. He's quite thick and I can't really get him into my throat the way I really want to. Instead, I focus on giving him my best service with one hand teasing his balls and the other pumping his shaft into my drooling mouth where I alternate suction over his glans ridge and tongue probing into his urethra. He blows his load in under a minute, easily filling my mouth and requiring a quick swallow on my part to keep up. After I've completely drained and cleaned him, we thank each other and I return to my seat reflecting happily that I'm going to be getting lots of midmorning snacks to tide me over until lunch this year.

"Now, at this time, it was widely believed that the typical male sex drive was massively greater than the typical female's. Cases of men wanting sex hourly with partners preferring weekly were not uncommon and led to immense frustration and unhappiness. Many men were trapped in marriages with partners who refused all sex while others risked seeking legally and culturally prohibited extramarital sex. But the Nymphotic Flu spread rapidly along the normal pandemic channels and it quickly but quietly became known that men with partners in recovery were incomparably happier than those without, as were those partners themselves. Virtually overnight, friendly meetups were forming to spread the virus to the wives and girlfriends of impatient males. Many single women attended these as well, as their committed friends raved about the results and it gained mainstream momentum. They even arranged what were called Female Fever Festivals for exclusively female attendees. Of course the virus worked on men as well, but far fewer men had truly low sex drives, and for males with the average sex drive, the increase was modest by comparison to women."

As he speaks, the professor walks around to the front of the large lecture hall desk and undoes his fly. Kicking his pants off, he reveals a magnificent cock in a slowly rising state, topped with a surprisingly sexy gray bush. Silver fox indeed, I think. He rests his ass on the edge of the desk and starts a slow stroke all without interrupting his lecture flow. This display gets to me immediately and I start to rub my pussy lips, causing a slow trickle of my juices to ooze out of me onto my chair.

"Today we know the true cause of the Nymphotic Flu is the artificially-created Nymph Virus. At the time it was an unparalleled masterwork of genetic engineering. Careful investigation revealed it to be combination of a harmless but extremely infectious first-stage cold-like virus with a second-stage medical gene editing virus like those that had recently cured most viral illnesses and, probably not conicidentally, all known STDs. But instead of curing a traditional illness, this gene payload cured frigidity, ultimately leading to our to our modern understanding that low libido is a devastating illness in its own right. The Nymph Virus was the most advanced work in the field at the time by a vast margin and to this day, no one knows who authored it. The virus couldn't be held back any more than we've been able to defeat the common cold. But in the short time it took to reach the vast majority of the world population, social changes were already becoming obvious in some regions."

The professor had worked his jerking up to a noticeable energy and I was just about to raise my hand to volunteer to assist him when the remaining masturbating girl beat me to it. I cursed under my breath and started to focus on my clit more. It's not at all unknown for people to bring power toys to class but it's slightly rude to use anything but the quietest models in this setting. My student budget hasn't allowed me to buy one of the quality stealthy massagers on my wishlist yet and until it does I'd like to think my parents raised me with some manners. The girl approaching the professor has long pink hair and a thick ass on display as her skirt was dropped at her seat. Her pubes are a little wild but she's kept them off her pussy lips and has dyed them the exact same shade as her hair. I mentally give her kudos for paying attention to that detail. The professor gestures her around the desk while he reaches into a drawer and pulls out a cushion for her. His consideration triggers some dormant romance response and I quicken my pace on my clit. Pink Hair is quick on the uptake and lays bent over the desk face down on the cushion so that the professor can continue to address us as he works himself into her cunt.

"It was becoming obvious that having every man and woman in a society be constantly sexually satisfied by their partners and the sudden oversupply of easy sex from stranger was hugely beneficial at all social levels. We made more progress toward world peace in the decade following total infection than in all of human history. Gender relations were massively improved as men no longer needed to treat women like prey to be conquered but instead learned to appreciate the ups, and downs, of constantly being lusted after everywhere they went. Materialism fell out of favor as it failed to compete with the happiness produced by constant on-demand orgasms. Bright minds popped up in the most advanced nations to take advantage of all the available spending power and new cooperativeness. Their work started what we now call the Second Edit Wave."

The fucking couple make a quick change at this moment gracefully shifting his cock from her pussy into her ass. I'd been keeping my eye on them the whole time or I would have missed it. Now I see that the male of the pair is clearly closing in on his orgasm as his partner reaches down and moves his hand to her clit to keep him mindful. She's having to work now. Instead of their former easy vaginal grind she's rising and falling with his cock pulling her anus out enough that I can see it's a lovely pink color. Sigh. I'm one of those unfortunate girls with a brown butthole, despite my otherwise acceptable complexion. I uplift my spirits with a self-reminder that the color hasn't kept any guys out and isn't likely to ever do so.

"The Second Edit Wave was a multitude of optional genetic changes made widely available to the public. Until now edits had been limited strictly to address obvious medical issues. After the universal benefits of the Nymph Virus, people were much more open-minded. These new edits were opt-in, delivered via injection not infection, unlike the Nymph. But people were eager to see what was possible and raced to try each new offering. One of the first releases was the Male Refractory Update, which is now equally widespread to the Nymph itself. This edit shortened the male refractory period so that they could keep up with women. The Nymph had been so successful that women were starting to get slightly frustrated that men needed significant recovery time between ejaculations. The MRU drastically increased the production of semen and speeds replenishment of the necessary neurochemicals to enable men to orgasm with our modern 3-5 minute recovery period and multiple-ounce volume. To accommodate all that semen the update also enlarged the testicles to the size of jumbo eggs or larger. It may shock you to know that your ancestral males could only come every 20-60 minutes or longer, worsening as they aged, with semen volumes less than tenth of ours."

At this news most of the girls in class let out noises of sadness and pity in unison as they thought about how rough it must have been for that first generation of Nymph-infected women. The professor leaned forward and said something close to Pink Hair's ear as he kept pounding her with his fingers kneading her fleshy hindquarters. She smiled broadly and gave him a enthusiastic nod, at which he grabbed her long pink hair, wrapped it around his fist and pulled her up by her head, arching her back and giving us a fantastic angle on her large breasts stretched into perkiness by the contortion. He actually paused his narration here briefly while he put his last few thrusts into her cunt and then the smallest of shakes took him as he pumped his cum into her. Pink Hair had been maintaining a rub on herself the entire time and the hair pull put her over the edge. She gave a moan that resonated in the lecture hall as she furiously rubbed her way through her climax. As soon as they had control of themselves, Pink Hair clamps her hand firmly over her vulva as the professor pulls out and turns to perform an ultra-fast mouthwash of his grand old partystick. They part without further interaction, class needs to keep moving after all. As she moves away, Pink Hair spots an empty coffee mug on the desk which she grabs and takes to the open space at the side of the hall. Here she can stand to catch her upcoming snack with the mug while listening to the professor resume the lecture.

"There were many milestone gene updates from that era that you should be aware of, such as the Aesthetic Semen Correction, which altered both the chemical composition of ejaculate and our perception of taste to create the mild pleasing flavor we enjoy today. Others include the Metabolism Barrier, which prevents us from experiencing the obesity epidemic that plagued developed nations of that time, but only as a limiter on cases so that we have the pleasure of a wide array of thick and thin body types to play with. The Soft Tissue Matrix edit gave our genitals the toughness needed to fuck twenty or more times a day without soreness. And, one that tends to be a favorite in my student polls, the Anal Lubrication Feature that enables assplay on a whim instead of requiring careful warmup and artificial lubricants. As you all know, not everyone takes every update. The ALF in particular has inspired a dedicated group of holdouts that value the anticipation and specialness that come with the extra care and preparations they take. But younger people such as yourselves have a much higher adoption rate as cultural memory slowly discards the old ways."

As if they were cheering for their favorite gene edit, the fucking couple climax together as she slams her ass down hard onto his cock and stays there while he unleashes the full contents of his enhanced testicles into her rectum. He works her clit furiously as he unloads and they both grunt and moan audibly. This is the moment I've been waiting for and I shove two of my free hand's fingers into my gash while I attack my own clit with the other. Time stops briefly as my orgasm rushes through me. At the peak of it I lose control for an instant and squirt one small jet of fluid onto the exposed back of the female student in the row in front of me. She looks over her shoulder and mouths "It's cool" with a sweet smile. As I come down from my orgasm I think that I might want to study with such a chill cutie. I haven't met many people at school yet. The fucking couple parts their bodies and I note that she's taking his load with her, stored safely in her ass. That will be delicious with her lunch, I think jealously. Not one drop escapes from her tight anus as she gives his cock a quick cleaning. When she's done she moves to a desk three down from her hour-long fuckbuddy. Not a couple after all it seems.

"And that's the kind of cultural impact we'll be discussing in-depth this semester." The professor checks his watch. A moment passes. The bell rings. Damn he's good at his job. A vision of successfully volunteering for him next class plays in my mind. He yells out "Read the first two chapters by our next session!" as everyone gets up to go. I notice the chill girl lingering in the aisle and she waves at me. She has a minxy smile and incredible legs to go with that relaxing aura. I walk over to introduce myself. It's going to be a good semester.

All Caught Up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)