More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Javalar Javalar

You order the catalog.

[Characters and Variables explained]

Characters

You

You are a women at the end of her twenties. You married early, and you married your long-term boyfriend from highschool. As of now, there is no special description of you in the story, you can imagine yourself however you want. There is, though, one hint that your bust size is not exactly enormous, which might play a role in a certain storyline. In any case, you are sexually rather unexperienced, probably having had sex with only one partner in your whole life: Dave. You are not frigid or prude, you like good sex, but it does not play a big role in your life. Come to think of it, some of your friends might actually call you prude. But you aren't. Well... not how you see yourself. You are not a big fan of blowjobs or any kind of "kinky" stuff (which basically includes everything apart form vaginal sex). In fact, good sex for you is a lot of cuddling, carressing, a long foreplay, some tender and long in-and-out, and, most importantly, a husband who wants to satisfy you before he comes himself. You have a job at a not closer defined office, and career plans for yourself.

Dave

Your husband, a few years older than you. You know him since highschool and you married him some years back. He is a very sweet, tender guy. Certainly sporty, certainly attractive and masculine, but not the type of guy who causes his wife any cause to worry. In other words: He is always well behaving and gentle. He has his own job, but supports your career as well. Which is also why the whole aspect of children has not yet crossed your mind. First things first. Dave is a very sweet and thoughtful lovemaker. He will always see to yourself first before himself. You know that he does have some "special fantasies", how you call them, which mainly include blowjobs. As you rather dislike those, it's some kind of special treatment for special nights for him. But he seems content with that. He might have other fantasies, but you don't really know. You don't ask. Thoughts are free. And as far as you know, he's not like other guys, masturbating and watching porn and that stuff.

Variables and Scores

This story works quite heavily with parameters and variables. They will determine which paths are open to you and which are not. The story will follow a main sequence and a main plotline, but diverge at every other section and either give you options or forcing you to choose options based on decisions you made earlier. My plan is to open this story at some point to public (probably moderated) writing and contributing, and my wish would be that people who contribute keep this concept intact.

It's perfectly possible to play the story without knowing about the variables. You will see them on the right menu ("Score"). Some terms might be a bit misleading, just because I was looking for something quick and short.

Please note: As the story is not finished yet, a lot of variables might be tweaked and tested to fit "just right". If you think there is some bug somewhere, feel free to tell me. You are also welcome to play again after a while and see what might have changed.

Passion

This variable determines how aroused you are and how much you think of sex. As you can gather from the character description, the "You" starts at the beginning with a "0" in this field, and, given the choice, might actually prefer a relaxing evening to good sex (if she had to choose). When this variable rises, it might you to take certain paths that lead to more sex - because you are so horny and needy. Be aware that something in this world is not quite as it seems, and there are forces who might have an interest in keeping you under constant arousal to cloud your judgement.

Submission

You are, at the beginning of the story, a free willed, independent and rather feminist oriented person. One of the main subplots in this story will be the fight between you and your surroundings if it stays that way. "Submission" is, in this case, not the usual sexual submission of BDSM (although the one will reinforce the other), but the submission to the sinister plan unfolding against you. Staying alert and suspicious will lower submission. One of the main endings will certainly be determined by the fact how the forces around you were able to drag you into their scheme - or if you managed to stay away from the trap.

Antagonizing Dave

This variable determines how much your husband gets estranged from you. Obviously, if you disagree with him, that might leave a mark. Then again, following your husband might not always be the wisest path to choose. You are not the only target in this scheme, and who knows how resilient and resistant your husband really is.

Things to buy and to acquire

You might be able to set up an "inventory" of things you pick up along the way. These are not variables, but are identified by a check mark. Obviously, only items which are important for later decisions will get a mark. As I am still in the process of writing the story, there might be items that are, in the end, to no use.

People you meet

Other people can also appear with a check mark, indicating that meeting them will have consequences for a later stage, and open up paths for you (or close other paths). The most obvious example is the decision about which Happy Maid you order right at the beginning.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)