More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

What will you do?

[Chapter I.I] Heed The Fallen Path - Fuck Her

“Lord above, grant me grace for the sin I am about to commit,” you say, stripping off your armor.

“What are you doing?” the whore asks, worry flickering over her eyes.

“Just taking care of business,” you say, stroking your exposed cock. The whore gulps as she sees your member, and even though she must be used to the sight by now, you see her trembling as you get closer to her. Is it in fear? Or anticipation?

You stroke her cheek, and tuck a strand of loose dark hair behind her ear. “Open wide, my dear whore, you must be hungry after all this time out here.”

“No, stop! Stop! Mmmmfffggh -” the whore shouts, before you stuff your cock into her mouth, feeling her warmth envelope you. You slowly grind against her face, your cock growing to full mast inside of her mouth.

“I know you’re a lady of many talents, so I’ll make this simple for you. Make this enjoyable for me, and I rescue you and take you home, where you’ll be free. Make this hard, and being stuck under this tree branch will have been a comparatively pleasant experience by the time that I’m done with you,” you say, thrusting deep into her throat to make your point. She makes a hacking noise, but manages a stiff nod that you take as compliance. You let up the pressure, pulling back slightly.

The whore obliges you, bobbing her head and swirling her tongue around your cock. Only a whore could have this kind of expertise, you think, and you groan in pleasure as she speeds up the pace. Her hot mouth pleasures you in ways that you wouldn’t have that imaginable.

It’s only a couple of minutes before your knees start to buckle, and you know that you’re close. The whore, sensing it, starts bobbing faster, and then you blow your load, sinking what seems like miles of your seed deep into her throat.

As you pull out, she opens her mouth, showing that she’s swallowed your cum. Good whore.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)