More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DenomZero DenomZero

You should get going.

[Author's notice]

Halloween 2021 updates

Happy birthday Futa Halloween party! And thank you all for reading and showing support. I have managed to create this little story I have fallen in love with in the last year. Now, enjoy the new chapters! It is time to trick-or-treat! With futas! Happy neverending Halloween to everyone!


I'm going to update this page with any special information that comes up. This story is my main hobby for now and I will try to upload about 1 chapters a day but I'm not trying to hardcore it. This is supposed to be a fun pastime for me, so at this point I will not enable the possibility of contribution of chapters. I will indeed do things as I see fit, but that doesn't mean that I don't take suggestions, this is how it works:


Contributing without actually writing any chapters:

Just PM me directly or comment on one of my chapters your suggestions. I'm very active here, and open-minded for ideas, so don't feel shy (I will not reveal the fact that anyone gave me a suggestion if you wish!)

I have a forum thread too for feedback and suggestions here, if you are interested to post there.


Future and plans:

This is a futanari focused story with very many paths, and very much diversity - almost too much. I hope that everyone can find something they like and maybe click that like button to notify so I know what people like, and what routes I should invest in.

All twenty or so characters will eventually be documented in a branch of Tenley's main route, which you can check here. I might add more characters, but at this time I have no intention to do that. You can give me ideas on that by PM'ing me or commenting or writing in my thread.

At this point in the story the games are over and the partying starts! More special and unique branches will follow from now on.


News:

  • The 1 year anniversity of this story is active this November and later until the trick-or-treating branch is completed
  • The trick-or-treating -branch includes a whole new angle on the story and new characters! Enjoy!

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)