More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throwaway1206 Throwaway1206

What's next?

[Author's Notes]

So this is my first ever attempt at X rated storytelling, so I would appreciate any feedback you guys would like to offer. I developed a framework that would allow myself, (and by extension, other contributors) to write whatever kind of stories they want. That said, I will exercise the right to quality control if I see very sloppy, abbreviated writing.

I will probably be writing several different storylines, with a lot of different fetishes, though there will definitely be some recurring elements in what I write: Reality Alteration, Harems, and Breast Expansion will probably be in everything I write, and you can also expect to see Giantess, Lactation, Cum eating, Male Dominance, and Impregnation, among others. In fact, the first storyline will probably feature most of those.

I will list the major storylines here.

Thread 1: MC wakes up on an alternate Earth with a very different human race. These humans do not have sex chromosomes, sex ratios strongly favor females, who are 4-6m in height, with enormous lactating breasts. Males are normally 1-2m tall, can only consume milk, have proportionate very large junk, and are opposite sex clones of the mother; mothers are extremely invested in their son's lives, and manage the harem as any children the son has will be genetically her own. Daughters are borne from m/f mating, and will help raise their brothers because they will be as related to his children as they are to their female siblings. The family unit functions more like a small ant colony than a human family, except the queen is sort of both the Mother and the Son. Women normally join themselves to a man as part of his harem, have daughters, and if they have enough adult daughters to feed a son of their own they will do so. Some women have son without having enough daughters, and these men make up a sort of underclass of infertile men. There will be , but not full , as mothers cannot mate with their sons, and sisters do not mate with brothers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)