More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisIsNoOne ThisIsNoOne

What's next?

[Author's Notes]

This story was inspired by the Dehydrated Busty Party Sluts thread over on the Unending BE Addventure.

Concept:
When the powdered DPC is rehydrated the powder will take on the form of a person. The DPC will then be linked to the person who hydrated them. The physical appearance and personality of the DPC will be based on the liquid used for hydration and the needs of the person hydrating them. Once rehydrated, the DPC will be provide whatever type of companionship that is needed of them by the person they are linked to. The DPC will occasionally need to take in liquids in order to stay hydrated. During rehydration the DPC can be effected by the liquid being ingested.

Example:
Your DPC has the form of a slim 21 year old woman. You can see she's becoming parched, so you crab her a fresh glass of whole milk to rehydrate with. Your DPC, being quite thirsty, gulps down the glass of whole milk as fast as possible.

"Thank you!" She says smiling at you. "That was delicious." But her look of happiness quickly turns to concern as her face grows flush. As her breathing quickens you can see her shirt grow taut as her breasts began to grow. Her once small breasts are now a healthy handful. The DPC gently cups her new breasts. "Fuck they are sensitive..." She moans, but the changes are over yet. You watch on as her slender arms and legs begin to gain mass. Her cut off denim shorts struggle to hold back her thickening thighs and growing butt.

The DPC lets out a deep sigh as her breathing slows and the redness leaves her face. "Woah! I was not expecting that." She says popping the button on her tight denim shorts. As she inspects her new body you can see that her slender body has filled out enough to almost be called curvy. "Well what do you think?" She said pulling off her tight tank top to reveal her large breasts. It's quite clear that her breasts had grown much faster than the rest of her body.

"I think it's time to try this body out." You say before moving in for a passionate kiss....

Other Bits:
I like to think marketing matters and any stereotypes associated with the liquid should probably bring forth a change. Careful giving your DPC English tea or they may end up with an accent... You let them have a pumpkin spice latte? That seems like the beginnings of a basic bitch... You gave your DPC a whey shake? Whelp you are going to be the weak one in the relationship...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)