More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alyena alyena

But just what sort of ritual is she casting?

[Author's Note]

I began writing this story when a certain bug bit me. And, of course, I haven't felt that particular itch for a few months, which is why the story is stuck at two, lonely chapters.

To be more precise, this is something of a re-write, or maybe re-imagining of a story that's already been told, albeit privately. It was my intention to adapt that story here, partly for a sort of preservation, and partly to explore different angles the story could have gone, while also inviting fresh perspectives - that is, ultimately, the joy of CHYOA, isn't it?

This is one part apology, one part explanation, one part... restatement of intent, I suppose? Without getting into any deeply personal details, I've reached a major turning point in my life recently. I may or may not have more time to write, but I'd like to think that my writing might be a catharsis. Truly, that's all my writing has ever been. I think I'm a good writer, but when it comes to injecting meaning or worldly experiences, I'm afraid my life is sadly, happily mundane. I'm not very good at making points. I just want to explore the corners of my fantasies... and just as often, the same corner, over and over again, until I've wrung every sexy morsel I can find!

To those of you who are following this story, I'm humbled that you appreciated my writing enough in these early chapters to track my progress, and if you're still following, maybe I'll even start adding proper content like I'd been meaning to! Once I've added a few more chapters and set the tone and pacing I'm aiming for, I'll open up the story for public contribution. I can't wait to see the direction you take it once the setting is better established!

Thanks for indulging my unearned sentiment - I'll do what I can make your time here worthwhile. Maybe I'll even double the chapter count!

~Aly

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)