More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nathauan13 nathauan13

He looks right at you.

[[ Notes for Potential Authors ]]

Good heavens, a month's gone by? This is my very first story, but I find now that I've started it I've largely (and obviously) run out of immediate steam - I thought about this for months before I got out as much as I did, and I got out almost all of what I had mapped out for the initial push. I'm opening this up to the Public in case any of you would like to continue things, though I will continue to add new bits here and there as I work them out in my head.

I haven't *named* anyone, but don't let that stop you if you'd like moving forward if you're finding that awkward.

The only concrete thing for this story is that "You" (the Protagonist) are under a curse; 'The Hunter' is a lust-deity with a penchant for muscular young men, and his wife (some kind of stern goddess of light or morning or the sun) got so mad that she made his usual suite of 'I'm fucking you' spells completely and utterly permanent: Increased sensitivity of chest, nipples, buttocks and prostate, ability to accommodate the largest cocks with no permanent damage (and eventually recovery of tightness), and the complete and utter *inability* to cum unless the man fucking "You" cums inside his ass - an idea I took from the extremely hot "Homophilia" story here on CHYOA. The longer he goes without cumming, the more needy, and sweaty he gets, the more sensitive his balls become as they swell, and the larger the resultant load is when he finally gets one inside him.

And that's the only requirement: The spell is permanent. Depending on the few threads I started down he's starting to get an inkling of the nature of his new state. I figure magicians in the world might find him interesting (The Blond is definitely up to something as far as I'm concerned, but YMMV) - but honestly and seriously feel free to add to this as you like. Thank you for all the likes and favorites; it's very encouraging, and I'm sorry it's taken so long to get things moving again!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)