More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskford Duskford

What's next?

**Characters, Lore, and Locations**

MAIN FAMILIES

BISHOP FAMILY

Zachary “Zack” Connor Bishop: 18 years old. Short dark-brown hair, icy-blue eyes. He’s the classic ‘geek’ and a very intelligent boy, two facts that very often throw a wrench on his social life, making him a bit anxious around girls, a fact that frustrates him to no end, despite Taylor’s words of encouragement. Absolutely adores his older sister Taylor and looks up to Peter Zander, her old friend, as a role model. Enjoys playing video games a lot and loves a good mystery, aside from fantasy stories. He and Peter got hooked on books and mysteries by his mother’s younger brother, Malcolm Campbell, when they were little kids. Has a pet black cat named Orion. Besides his crush on a few girls in school, he’s attracted to some older women, like Jennifer, his old neighbor and babysitter. Doesn’t get along with his cousin, Harrison Blake, since their mothers are in a longtime feud. Sometimes gets curious about his father’s police cases. Fascinated by the idea of creating stories, Zack wants to be a filmmaker in the future, and has photography as a hobby, gotten from his aunt, Gwen. Lost his virginity to his first girlfriend in junior year. Attends the Hilltop High School.

Paris Juliet Bishop: 18-years-old. Long, slightly wavy dark-brown hair that she dyes blue, gray eyes, medium-to-large breasts, and a round ass. An upbeat and funny girl who’s a lesbian. She likes to joke around, despite projecting a bit of a hard-ass attitude to people she doesn't know. Plays on the school soccer team as an attacking midfielder, and is friends with other girls in the team. Brags about being experienced with girls, but isn’t really all that much. Has an older brother, Clark, but they don’t have much of a friendly relationship, as he’s really serious and not fun in her opinion. Can really get into her older cousin Margot's witch schemes, firmly believing in the rituals and stuff she does. Paris is also really good friends with her cousin Zack, but doesn’t care much for Ralph’s shenanigans. Has a black and white cat named Gizmo. Attends the Hilltop High School.

Ralph Bishop: 18-years-old, short blond hair, and green eyes. He's somewhat of a jokester, and a little slow on the uptake at times, but he's fiercely loyal to his friends and family. He’s in the basketball team at school. Son of Gideon and Stella Bishop. He is the classic virgin, always trying too hard and getting shot down by girls. He’s attracted to several girls in the school, and has an even deeper fixation on his older sister, Margot. Cousin of Zack, Paris, and other Bishops. Attends the Hilltop High School.

Stephanie “Steph” Bishop: 18-years-old. Long, light-brown hair, hazel eyes, medium-sized breasts and a firm ass. Garrett and Nancy’s daughter. A haughty young woman who pretends to look down on everyone and everything that’s below her social status, an act in order to trick her mother, as she’s , more like her father. In her senior year of high school, doesn’t really know what she wants to do in college. Lives in Quartz City. Secretly enjoys visiting Prism Bay, but lies to her relatives on her mother’s side that she hates it. Always exchanging texts with her cousin Taylor, who keeps her abreast of everything that happens in the city.

Taylor Marie Bishop: 20-years-old. Long, slightly wavy dark-brown hair, icy-blue eyes, medium-sized breasts, toned ass. She's Zack’s older sister and Monica and Gregory’s daughter. She's friendly and laid back, like her younger sibling, but often gets a little defensive when it comes to her sex life. Likes to tease Zack sometimes about various subjects, but has a great relationship with him, feeling very protective about her little brother. Has a raspy voice that's considered sexy by a lot of men. Peter Zander is her close friend, two intelligent people who love to get together and chat, but nothing romantic has ever happened between them. A very intelligent girl, was never interested in the cheerleading squad, to her mother’s sadness. Wants to be a doctor like her grandfather and uncles, so she became a pre-med student at college. Has a daddy’s girl relationship with Gregory. Shares a house at college with her group of friends.

Margot Zelda Bishop: 19-years-old. Long dark-brown hair, verdant-green eyes, large breasts, and a toned ass. A friendly, smart, and curious girl who just finished her senior year in Prism Bay and will start college when summer ends, studying History. Was the cheerleader captain in her senior year. She doesn't have many hang-ups when it comes to boys, but she doesn't have one-night stands, she only has sex with boys she dates. Her best friend is the introvert, Chiara Hudson, a neighbor. Has a good relationship with her little brother, Ralph, despite his proclivities, and with all her cousins as well, especially Taylor. Firmly believes in modern witchcraft stuff, such as Wiccan rituals and practices, but she really tries to understand anything she can get her hands on. She and Chiara often practice what they believe to be magic and try to rope her cousins into it, but only Paris seems to be interested. Wants to live in the dorms for her freshman year, but might try out moving in with Taylor in the future.

Clark Anthony Bishop: 19-years-old. Short black hair, gray eyes, strong build. A serious, driven guy, he was the star player of the basketball team until the previous year, and now he’s in his first year of college at college. Paris' older brother and a cousin to Zack, Ralph, Margot, Chris, and Stephanie. Has a stern attitude toward his sister and Zack, secretly wishing that they could toughen up so they don't become easy targets for bullies, which means that he loves them in his own way, though he seems to think Ralph doesn't need the same pushing. His standoffish attitude normally drove girls away, which used to frustrate him.

Christopher “Chris” Bishop - 19-years-old: Short brown hair and brown eyes. Garrett and Nancy’s son. The perfect pet project of his mother, he just started his college life to be a doctor in the future, the only thing in common he has with his father and his family. Plays football extremely well, but the medical career will take precedence when the right time comes. Lives in Quartz City. Looks down on his cousins from Prism Bay.

Gregory “Greg” Bishop - 40-years-old: Short brown hair and gray eyes. A man that usually didn’t care much about relationships with other people, but fell in love with Monica, a friend of an ex-girlfriend. A detective in the Prism Bay Police Department, he can be a bit of a workaholic, but loves his family deeply. He's very protective of Taylor and Zack. Younger brother of George and older brother of Gideon, Garrett, and Gwen. Personality wise, Gregory can be stern when needed, something that comes with the job, but usually is a laidback man that loves to have fun with his wife and be in the company of his children and friends.

Monica Bishop (Campbell) - 39-years-old: Long dark brown hair and icy-blue eyes, very large breasts and a curvy ass. Bisexual. Zack and Taylor's mother, she’s quite close to both of them, making a point to be very present in their lives. An insanely beautiful and sexy woman, she has a great sense of humor and somewhat of a high sex-drive. Married to Gregory, a fiery relationship that started in her senior year of high school. She works as an Ob/Gyn doctor in her clinic. Has an older sister who she doesn’t have much contact with, Madelyn, and two younger brothers she adores, Malcolm and Maxwell. Used to be a cheerleader and was captain in her senior year.

George Bishop - 43-years-old: Short brown hair, gray eyes, and a full beard on his face. A fun, laid-back man, holds a respectable position at the town hospital as a cardiologist. He’s a kind, laidback, and fun person to be around, very similar to his youngest brother, Garrett (they always joke back and forth when they chat). Clark and Paris’ father. Loves his wife and children. Older brother of Gregory, Gideon, Garrett, and Gwen.

Louise Bishop (Dubois) - 43-years-old: Long, black hair, green eyes, large breasts and a firm ass. A bit of a sassy woman of French ancestry who is George Bishop's wife and the mother of Paris and Clark. They met in college and she’s now a physiotherapist at the town hospital. A dominant woman in bed, her husband loves when she puts herself in that mindset. Friends with her sister-in-law Monica’s group.

Gideon Bishop: 39-years-old. Short dark-brown hair, brown eyes. A calm, soft spoken man who's one of the Bishop brothers, sons of Gabriel Bishop. Didn't follow his family's usual medical career and focused on learning drama and acting. Nowadays, he's the manager of the town theater, often organizing plays to entertain the population of Prism Bay. He's the younger brother of George and Gregory, and older brother of Garrett and Gwen. Married Stella in college, a fellow artist, and is still very much in love with her. They had two children, Margot and Ralph. Friends with their neighbors and the fathers and mothers of his children's friends.

Stella Bishop (Summers): 39-years-old. Long, slightly wavy, blonde hair, verdant-green eyes, large breasts, and a round ass. A calm, laidback woman that can get really intense when it matters. Native of Prism Bay, she was a singer at high school and college, and ended up marrying Gideon, a classmate of hers at the time. Was a cheerleader in high school, but not a part of Monica’s old clique. Nowadays, she's the owner of a place called Mic Waves, that hosts karaoke and stand-up comedy nights. Has two children with Gideon, they are Margot and Ralph.

Garrett Bishop - 38-years-old. Short brown hair and blue eyes. Lives in Quartz City with his wife, Nancy, and kids, Christopher and Stephanie. Younger brother of George, Gregory, and Gideon, and older brother of Gwen. A kind, funny man, got saddled with an evil wife that he met in college, but Garrett doesn’t see it because he loves her, just as he loves his children. A neurosurgeon, he works at the Quartz City General Hospital.

Nancy Graves-Bishop - 38-years-old: Long, straight, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, medium to small breasts, and a firm ass. Garrett’s wife, she’s a vain, stuck-up woman from a rich family of Quartz City, the Graves. Hates when her husband takes the family to his relatives’ hometown, as she can’t stand it. Thinks she raised two children very similar to her, just as rotten as Quartz City, but she doesn’t know about Stephanie’s true mindset. Lives for big events and social life, basically a trophy wife.

Gwendolyn “Gwen” Bishop - 29-years-old. Shoulder-length dark-brown hair, blue eyes, large breasts, and a round ass. Was the last attempt of her parents to get a daughter. Younger sister of George, Gregory, Gideon, and Garrett. A very modern and independent woman, she’s a famous photographer that’s always traveling the world for a job or another and rarely spends time in Prism Bay. Has kind of a high sex drive, and is best friends with Marjorie Zimmer. Has a good relationship with every one of her nephews and nieces, especially Zack, who got his interest in photography from her.


RAVERS FAMILY

A clan of explorers and mercenaries in the past, they briefly worked with construction after settling down in the land before eventually turning to tourism. Decades later, building the Ravers Resort established the family as one of the wealthiest and most successful of Prism Bay, expanding the business to other touristic cities across the country.

Heather Megan Ravers: 18-years-old. Long, slightly wavy, dark brown hair, electric-blue eyes, very large breasts, toned ass. Straight, but she’s been getting bi-curious lately. She’s the most popular girl in the school, much to the chagrin of her detractors. Snarky and fun, she’s always teasing her friends. She’s in the cheerleading squad at the academy and was elected as co-captain for her senior year. She’s a bit wild, having a rather high sex drive, but isn't a slut; prefers older, college-age guys. She acts a little bossy sometimes toward her friends. Has a close relationship with her father and absolutely adores him, but doesn’t get along with her mother, who she sees as a nagging person. She has a close friendship with the entire cheerleading squad. Her family is very wealthy and owns a big touristic resort, having been one of the founders of Prism Bay. She's very intelligent, and wants to follow her father’s footsteps to become the future CEO of the resort. Can't stand her cousin, Dean, due to how he acts toward girls. Lost her virginity with an older friend, Andrew Nordstein. Has a 3-year-old dog, a Doberman named King.

Robert Ravers - 39-years-old: Short dark brown hair and electric-blue eyes. Heather's father. CEO of Ravers Resorts, one of the biggest resort chains in Azure Rocks and the country. One of the wealthiest men in town. Known for his incredibly high sex drive, throws sex parties from time to time where swinging is a common occurrence. Has a casual, open relationship with his younger secretary/personal assistant, Leah Green. Has many friends, both genuine and people who only want to be close to him for the status it brings. Never stopped loving his ex-wife, Brooke, accepted the divorce because he couldn't give up his lifestyle and figured that being apart would hurt her less than if she stayed married to him. His younger brother Daniel is one of his biggest friends and partners, helping him oust their father from the resort’s command. Was quite inconsequential and arrogant in his high school days, but got better in college. His best friend is Franklin Zander, ever since they were kids, and later also befriended Damon Woodsen.

Howard Ravers: 45-years-old. Short, dark-brown hair, electric-blue eyes. An ambitious man, he always backed his father, and never accepted the idea of being just a member of the board at the resort, often trying to think about ways to oust his younger brother, Robert. Lorraine, Dean and Josh’s father.

Samantha Ravers (Winslow) - 44-years-old. Long brown hair, gray eyes, medium-sized breasts, and a tight ass. The typical silent woman, she always complied with her husband’s wishes without protesting, not that she ever disagreed with him. Commands the Manor with Lillian in the absence of her husband and the other men of the family. Mother of Lorraine, Dean, and Josh.

Lorraine “Lori” Ravers: 25-years-old. Long, straight, a few inches past her shoulders, dark-brown hair, electric-blue eyes, large breasts and a firm ass. A very smart young woman, though she’s quite nerdy and a bit introverted. A graduate from the college, she works in an IT position at the Ravers Resort, and is quite good at her job. Always traveling across all units, she loves to hang out with her youngest brother and cousins when she drops by Azure Rocks.

Daniel Ravers - 38-years-old. Short dark-brown hair and electric-blue eyes. A calm, kind man that lives for the resort and has always been his brother Robert’s main partner in the decisions they come up with for the business. Doesn’t have much luck with women, remaining single to this day despite Robert trying to set him up on dates.

Sophia Ravers: 35-years-old. Long, slightly wavy dark-brown hair, electric-blue eyes, large breasts, and a round ass. A lesbian for as long as she can remember, she’s the youngest sister of Howard, Robert, and Daniel. A glamorous and fun woman, she’s a well-known fashion designer. Has a great relationship with all her nephews and nieces, especially Heather.

Brooke Lakefield - 39-years-old: Long dark brown hair and blue eyes, medium-sized breasts and a fit ass. Heather's mother. Divorced Robert a few years ago, but since she's very good at her job, she continued to work at the Ravers Resort in a public relations position. She and Heather don't have an exactly close relationship due to her daughter's hero-worship of her father and the different way that they see the world. She obviously doesn't live at the Manor anymore. An elegant and competent woman, she and Robert happened in college, despite being in the same year in high school. Still loves Robert and never got over the divorce. A no-nonsense woman, the only one who can get away with giving her shit is her daughter. Friendly with Edward Shearer, is aware that he has feelings for her. Always fending off her father wanting her to come work at the family’s boutique.


WOODSEN FAMILY (includes ADAMS)

The Woodsens are a family that dates back to the founding of Prism Bay and have always been involved with law in one way or another, producing several lawyers, district attorneys, and even politicians across the decades.

Ashley Lucy Woodsen: 18-years-old. Long, slightly wavy light blonde hair, crystal-blue eyes, medium-sized breasts, toned ass. A friendly, funny girl who tries to be on everyone's good side. She’s a member of the cheerleading squad at Riverside Academy. Has a penchant for matchmaking, always trying to find boyfriends and girlfriends for her friends. The fact that her mother, older sister, and closest friends have bigger breasts than hers leaves Ashley a little bit self-conscious. She tends to get really invested in a relationship and can become a bit wild like her big sister if she's horny enough. Has a 2-year-old dog, a Pug named Prince, who she spoils rotten despite its tendency to hump all females around it.

Hannah Anne Woodsen: 20-years-old, long wavy blonde hair, crystal-blue eyes, large breasts, curvy ass. She's Ashley's older sister. Has a very good sense of humor, it seems like nothing can get her down. She was the captain of the cheerleading squad back in her senior year at the Riverside Academy. She's bisexual and has a very high sex drive, can be considered a nymphomaniac. Despite her casual views on sex, she doesn't get involved with assholes and is pretty good at identifying this kind of person. Majoring in Political Science at college in order to enter a law school, the same career her father’s side of the family always had, but she doesn’t like the idea of being a lawyer too much. Pretends to hate Prince, her sister’s funny dog. Worked as a lifeguard at the Ravers Resort during the previous summer. Has other good friends who are children of her mother’s other friends.

Damon Woodsen - 42-years-old: Short blonde hair and blue eyes. Ashley and Hannah's father. A nice, pleasant man, he’s a successful corporate lawyer at the Ravers Resorts. Not stern at home, but wishes Hannah could be more like Ashley in terms of partying and boys. Feels protective of his youngest daughter. Looked up to his father all his life, and misses having his younger brother close. Loves his wife, sometimes has to take a breather when satisfying her sexual appetite. Has several friends from his high school and college days, and others he met through his wife.

Sarah Woodsen (Adams) - 40-years-old: Long blonde hair, blue eyes, large breasts and a toned ass. A kind woman who is Ashley and Hannah's mother; she sees her daughter's friends almost as surrogate children. She's a middle-school teacher and was a cheerleader back in her high school days at Riverside Academy. The oldest of three children, loves her siblings very much. Has a fiery marriage with Damon, and can get quite worked up when aroused, much like her daughters. Introduced Colleen, who was a classmate and friend of hers, to Byron. Often gets irritated by her daughter’s dog trying to hump her leg all the time. Has several friends from her high school and college days.


HOLLAND FAMILY (includes FRANKLIN)

Jace Holland: 18 years old. Blond hair, blue-green eyes, lean build. Jace has lived his entire life in Prism Bay, and been best friends with Chloe McRose and Amy Blackson since kindergarten. He became friends with the Ravers twins not long after thanks to their mothers. Jace plays as the star quarterback on the Riverside Academy football team, which is how he gained the popularity status he has. Jace lives in the Quartz Fields neighborhood. Has an enormous attraction to his neighbor, Olivia Vane, who’s also his former babysitter. Jace lost his virginity one of his friends' older sister, Hannah Woodsen, on his birthday.

Dana Holland: 18 years old. Blond hair, blue-green eyes, large breasts, perky ass. The younger twin sister of Jace Holland, Dana may only be a few minutes younger than Jace, but she adores her big brother, and definitely acts like his little sister. She’s short and petite, too, and extremely flexible due to her being a gymnast and cheerleader. Best friends with Zack Ravers. Her small stature makes her tits look pretty damn big on her.

Daisy Holland: 20 years old. Blond hair, blue-green eyes, very large breasts, toned ass. The elder sister of Jace and Dana Holland, Daisy is one of Prism Bay’s most sought after ladies, and every man in the city would die to fuck her, especially following her explosive career as a cheerleader in high school. Daisy is secretly a huge fan of all the admirers, and she enjoys teasing some of her most attractive ones. Bisexual, Daisy loves threesomes with a guy and a girl, the girl usually being one of her best friends like Hannah Woodsen or Ariel Barnes. Daisy loves her younger brother, and hopes he finds true love this year, like he’s wishing for. Has a tumultuous relationship with her little sister, and the two bicker constantly.

Danielle Holland (née Franklin): 38 years old. Blond hair, blue-green eyes, very large breasts, round ass. Danielle is a lifelong resident of Prism Bay, and she married her husband when she was 18 and pregnant with his daughter. The flame of young love doesn’t always last, and today, she and Jeremiah hardly ever have sex, and Jeremiah is too wrapped up with Jewel Development Company, or the JDC, his personal construction company. Loves her twin brother, Dean, but wishes he wasn’t so crazy. Her and Jeremiah have been very much on the rocks recently, and they both have been considering their options. She works as a model at Grayson Global and is good friends with Monica Ravers and Mera Grayson.

Jeremiah Holland: 40 years old. Has lived in Prism Bay his whole life. Fell in love with a younger girl, Danielle Franklin, when he was in college. When she graduated, he married her, and the two have been together since. These days, the spark is mostly gone, and Jeremiah spends too much time working to fix the relationship. Only stayed with Danielle for the great sex and the kids, and there’s no more sex, the kids are all adults, and Jace and Dana are moving out soon. Jeremiah is unsure if his marriage will persist past whenever Jace and Dana go to college.

Daphne Franklin: 28 years old. Blond hair, dark blue eyes, plump very large breasts, tight ass. The younger sister of Danielle Franklin. She’s got a very, very wild side when brought out. Jace is her favorite of her siblings’ children, and the whole family knows it. Good friends with Kayla Roberts and Sierra Collins, and works with Sierra at her yoga studio as a second instructor.

Destiny Franklin: 18 years old. Long blond hair, blue-green eyes, very large breasts, voluptuous body, and a round, fat ass. The cousin of Jace, Dana, and Daisy Holland, and the elder child of Declan Franklin. A smart, intelligent girl who gets on well with her cousin Jace, and her neighbor David Johnson. Best friends with Nellie Moore. She’s always had effortless and skill in math, and sometimes tutors people but doesn’t love doing it. Has a lot of passion in her hobbies, which sometimes expresses itself in the form of a temper. She’s a cheerleader, and gets very excited cheering on her team. Attends Riverside Academy.

Isabelle Holland: 18 years old. Blond hair, blue eyes, large to very-large breasts, round ass. The cousin of Jace, Dana, and Daisy Holland and younger sister to Alexis Holland. She really misses her elder sister, who’s gone to college. Isabelle and Jace are fairly close, even though they go to different schools. Isabelle is on the volleyball team at Hilltop High School with her best friend Emily Wilkins. Enjoys teasing Jace, and can usually talk Emily into being her prank wing-woman. Isabelle is dry and sarcastic around most people, but is generally sweet and kind to her close friends, like Emily and the rest of the volleyball team. Isabelle has a massive submission kink, and gets a thrill whenever someone bosses her around. Isabelle is a virgin.


BLACKSON FAMILY (includes COLLINS)

Amy Blackson: 18 years old. Red hair, green eyes, very large breasts, curvy ass. Amy Blackson is a sweet girl with some nerdy passions, such as Dungeons and Dragons. Her best friends Jace Holland and Chloe McRose find the game fun, so she frequently drags them along with her to sessions. She flies under the radar of most guys at school, but those who do notice her are completely infatuated with her. Amy has recently been noticing some unusual attraction towards other females, including Chloe. She’s very easily manipulated, and sometimes submits very quickly to any guys trying to get with her… no matter who the guy is. Attends Riverside Academy.

Aiden Blackson: 18 years old. A freshly adult geeky redhead who has a major crush on both of his big sisters, and gets jealous whenever Amy’s best friend Jace is around because of how close Jace is to Amy. Wishes he could get his hands on Amy and Celeste. Best friends with Jayden Robinson and Owen Vane.

Celeste Blackson: 20 years old. Dark red hair, green eyes, huge breasts, perky ass. Amy’s elder sister, Celeste Blackson is the complete opposite of her little sister. A popular, wild girl with a serious appetite for sex and partying and , she is extremely popular with the boys at college. She has a heavy interest in getting her younger sister to liven up, and can’t understand why Amy wants to spend her nights playing make-believe with nerds. Celeste spends her summers working as a lifeguard at the beach. Finds Amy’s best friend Jace rather hot and likes teasing him with her big tits, which Jace loves, and Celeste also enjoys when Jace teases her back.

Katherine Blackson (née Collins): 38 years old. Red hair, green eyes, huge breasts, round ass. Katherine Collins was valedictorian back in high school, but had a bit of a bad time at college and dropped out. Not long after, the reason for that was revealed: she had become the secret lover of tech mogul Adam Blackson’s son, John. John was previously engaged, and broke things off for Katherine. John and Katherine have a happy marriage, but Katherine has become more and more of a trophy wife over the years.

John Blackson: 41 years old. The current CEO of Onyx Technologies, John inherited a massive fortune from his father Adam. He spent the back half of his college years engaged to Tiffany Prescott, but ended up dumping her for Katherine Collins, who he married and had three kids with. John has since become very engrossed with his job, and is usually very distant, always working out things in his head instead of focusing on the world around him.

Sierra Collins: 30 years old. Red hair, green eyes, large to very large breasts, firm ass. The energetic younger sister of Katherine Collins, Sierra always had a love for fitness. She was a cheerleader in high school, and a really popular one too. Sierra really likes when guys come onto her, and she’s very submissive when it comes to her relationships. She’s a yoga instructor who helps out one of her best friends Kayla Roberts with making the high school’s cheerleaders more flexible. Also best friends with Daphne Franklin.

Frank Collins - 71 years old

A friendly older man who was rather wild in his youth, not settling down and having kids until he was around 30. Never been married, but there was once a woman he’d thought he’d marry, Katherine and Sierra’s mother, but she left him not long after Sierra was born. Is rather attracted to his female descendants, particularly his beautiful granddaughter Amy.


WAYNE FAMILY (includes CASTER)

Skylar Wayne: 18 years old. Blond hair, green eyes, medium-to-large round breasts, perky ass. Skylar Wayne is one of the sexiest girls at Riverside Academy, and knows it. She’s hardly conceited, but she would have to be stupid to miss the effect she has on boys. Skylar is on the Riverside High cheer squad, and is one of the squad’s most popular members. Skylar is the captain of the competition squad, and is good friends with Sienna Thirlby. Her father died when she was four, and since then Skylar and her twin brother Sam have been raised by their mother, Sophia Wayne, who is an excellent mother, though she’s often distracted by the demand of running Wayne Incorporated. Skylar has a few years long rivalry with Whitney Diamond, thanks to a dispute in their freshman year. Skylar is bisexual, and has a bit of an exhibitionist kink.

Sam Wayne: 18 years old. Blond hair, dark green eyes, athletic build. Sam Wayne, as the slightly older of the Wayne twins, is heir to his late father’s company, and throws that around constantly. He is very spoiled by the incredible wealth of his family, and is doted upon by Sophia Wayne, his mother. Despite his jackass attitude, Sam sleeps with a lot of women. Friends with Charlie Tower.

Sophia Wayne (née Caster): 36 years old. Blond hair, green eyes, large breasts, round ass. A relatively poor girl native to Prism Bay, her life seemed set to be a real rags to riches story. Everything was perfect for five years, and then her husband died in a car crash. From there, everything turned insane. Sophia, by her husband’s will, was made instant head of Wayne Incorporated, and was also left to take care of her twin children. Sophia did her best to raise her kids, but she was to delegate some parts of motherhood to her kids’ nanny. Sophia has been a superb CEO of Wayne Incorporated, and the company has never been more prosperous.

Jonathan Wayne: would be 38 years old. A rich playboy, he slept around a ton in high school and college, and most every woman in town had had Jonathan Wayne between her legs. He may have been a playboy forever if he hadn’t bumped into the freshly graduated Sophia Caster on a visit back to Prism Bay on summer break. The gorgeous blonde stole his heart, and he swore off his playboy ways on the spot. They married quickly, and had twin children before Sophia even turned 19. The couple would have had a very happy life, if Jonathan hadn’t been killed in a car crash. (If wanted by the writer, he can be alive in a thread)


MOORE FAMILY (includes TURNER)

Patrick Moore - He is 18 years old. He has buzzed cut brown hair, blue eyes, and an athletic yet skinny body, which helps him on the soccer field at Hilltop High School. He is reserved, but still has a lot of friends. He is very easy going in that way because he can fit in with just about anyone. His mom, Josephine, is a teacher at the elementary school. His dad, Claude, is job is a computer repair person. He also has an older sister, Debbie, that he loves very much and is attending college. Patrick is straight.

Claude Moore - He is 42 years old and has brown hair and blue eyes. He is husband to Josephine and father to Patrick and Debbie. He works in a computer repair shop with Jacob Hammons and hopes that one day Patrick will come back and work for the family company once he graduates from college. He is much more like his daughter and is more social, where his son and his wife are more reserved. He is a good man and would do anything to help anyone out when they were in trouble or just needed a little bit of a helping hand.

Josephine Moore - Is a 42 year old with long brown hair and blue eyes. She had large tits and a toned ass. She is a 4th grade teacher at the Elementary school. They have known each other for as long as they can remember. Josephine is the wife of Claude and the mother of Patrick and Debbie. The most important thing to her are her family as well as her built family that includes all of her friends. She is easy going and doesn’t let much bother her. She is like Patrick a lot in that respect.

Debbie Moore - Is a 20 year old college student.She has brown hair and blue eyes. She has medium to large sized tits and nice round ass. She is Patrick’s older sister and Josephine and Claude are her parents. She and Patrick are also good friends, which makes their parents happy that they are so close. She is planning on being a teacher like her mother when she finally graduates from college. She is more outgoing like her father and so she is a person who can talk to anyone because she is very social. She was on the volleyball team when she was in high school and she pretty much took Laura and Mallory under her wing when it came to teach them about the sport. She has had a few boyfriends over the years, but is single now and looking for the right guy. She is straight.

Jennifer Turner - She is 30 years old with long brown hair and blue eyes. She has medium sized tits and a nice round ass. She is the younger sister of Josephine and aunt to Patrick and Debbie. She is a PE teachers at Hilltop High School, which helps her use up some of her endless energy that she has. She is also the coach of the volleyball team. When she is not at school she definitely knows how to have fun with her friends. She was sent to live with her sister when she was 10 and her sister was 22 in the hopes that Josephine would be able to calm her down some. It worked, because soon after she moved in Josephine had Debbie and in order to stay in the house, she would have to grow up and treat the baby right. She is a very sexual woman. If things are to be believed, she even took her own nephew’s virginity as well. She is straight.


CHAPMAN FAMILY

Chase Chapman - He is 18 years old. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. He has a skinny build and is the star of the soccer team. He is somewhat reserved, but he is also outgoing to a point as well. His mom, Jacqueline, is the bookkeeper for her husband’s construction company. His dad, Barry, runs his own construction company. He has a younger brother, Vince, who is 16 and attends Hilltop High School. Chase is straight.

Barry Chapman - He is 42 years old and has brown hair and blue eyes. He is father to Chase and Vince and husband to Jaqueline. He owns his own construction company and is hoping that his kids will come and work with him one day. He is an easy going guy until someone tries to take advantage of him at work and then he will lay down the law. He enjoys having cook outs at his house on the weekends, which he events all of his friends and his kids friends to, so it is always a lot of fun.

Jacqueline Chapman - She is 42 years old with long brown hair and blue eyes. She is large tits and a nice toned ass. She is mother to Chase and Vince and wife to Barry. She works as the bookkeeper for her husbands construction company. She is easy going like her husband and children, but she has been known to let loose every once in a while and she is reall fun when she does.

Vince Chapman - His is 16 years old and is in his second year of high school. He his brown hair and blue eyes and has skinny build just like his brother. He is brother to Chase and son to Barry and Jacqueline. He is on the soccer team at the high school, but is not as good at the game as his brother is. He is like his brother for the most part. He is easy going and can get in trouble every once in a while. He is straight. (Vince cannot be used in sex scenes unless it is a future story where he is 18 years or older.)


HALL FAMILY

Laura Hall - She is 18 years old. She has long brown hair and blue eyes. She has medium to large sized breasts and an ass to match. She is one of the most popular girls in the school. She is on the volleyball team at Hilltop High School. She is easy going and hates drama. She does tend to go after the bad boys when it comes to dating though. Her mom, Jamie, is an insurance agent. Her dad, Chuck is an insurance agent. Laura is straight.

Chuck Hall - He is 42 years old and has brown hair and blue eyes. He is father to Laura Hall and husband to Jamie. He works as an insurance agent. He loves his job and his family and he is fiercely protective of them. His daughter is the apple of his eye and he does everything that he can to make it to all of her games. Because of his work schedule, sometimes he can have a bit of an attitude, but for the most part he is a pleasant guy to be around.

Jamie Hall - She is 42 years old and has brown hair and blue eyes. She has medium to large tits and a nice round ass. She work with her husband at his insurance agency. When their daughter has a game she is always there to cheer her on because her husband knows that one of them need to be at every game and he loves his family enough to let his wife go to every game even if that means he has to stay behind and work sometimes. She is a very nice woman that doesn’t have an enemy in the world. Let’s just say that everyone wants to be her friend and if you ever meet her, you will be a friend for life.


TARVER FAMILY

Sean Tarver - He is 18 years old. He has short blonde hair and blue eyes. He is in good shape, even though he is not an athlete. He is friendly, kind, and caring. He is a romantic at heart. He loves to read mystery novels. He has a strained relationship with his father because his father wants him to become a doctor like the rest of the family. His mom, Bridget is an Ob/Gyn. His father, Leonard is neurosurgeon. He also has a sister, Peyton, who is attending college to become a doctor.

Bridget Tarver (Fallon)- 40-years-old: Long, wavy caramel blonde hair, blue eyes, large breasts, and a curvy ass. Sean and Peyton's mother. Has a great sense of humor and a high sex drive. A former cheerleading captain, she used to be very sexual in high school. to juggle work and home life as her workaholic husband is barely around for their children. Clashes with Leonard over Sean's future as she wants her son to follow his dreams. Is close friends with many of her former cheer squad teammates. Shares a medical practice with Samantha Denton, Monica Ravers, and Diane Westher. Works as an Ob/Gyn doctor.

Leonard Tarver- 44-years-old: Short, black hair with green eyes. Sean and Peyton's father. A respected neurosurgeon. Chief resident at the hospital, but he loves the title more than the duties. Feels that he should be at a premier hospital. Workaholic, he's obsessed with his research and reputation. Frustrated by Sean's disinterest in carrying on his family's legacy as a doctor. Leonard's often had a chip on his shoulder not being either of his parents' favorite child.

Peyton Tarver- 21-years-old. Long, wavy caramel blonde hair, blue eyes, medium-sized breasts, and a toned ass. Has a leggy, model-like figure. A friendly, occasionally uptight young woman who rarely misbehaves. While she likes to tease Sean, she's very protective of him. Has a raspy voice that men find sexy, but she's choosy and has very little sex. Buries her strong sexual desires deep down. Played volleyball in high school. Focused on becoming a doctor, continuing her family's century-plus legacy. She is attending college and is a junior majoring in Biology.


STRATTON FAMILY

Lacey Stratton - She is 18 years old. She has long, wavy, medium auburn hair and light green eyes. She medium sized breasts and a well toned ass that goes well with her athletic body. She is on the cheer squad at Hilltop High School. She is friendly, kind and caring. One of her favorite things to do is to play matchmaker for her friends and other people that she knows. She plans to be a teacher when she graduates from college like her mother. She has a hidden secret in that she is an exhibitionist. Her mother, Rachel is an Elementary School teacher. Her father, Clive is Prism Bay’s district attorney. She also has a sister, Lana, who is going to college and studying business.

Rachel Stratton (McCracken)- 41-years-old: Long, wavy ginger red hair, green eyes, large-to-very large breasts, and a toned ass. Lacey and Lana's mother. A friendly, patient, caring woman, she's perfect for her job as an elementary school teacher. She's a mix of her two daughters. Usually, sweet like Lacey, a few drinks bring out her Lana personality. A former cheerleading captain, she stays in excellent shape. Somewhat the den mother for her children's friends, she cares for them deeply.

Clive Stratton- 46-years-old: Short, sandy brown hair and gray eyes. Lacey and Lana's father. Clive turned down a job at his family's law firm; he's a man who cares more about helping people than money. Causing a mini-scandal, he instead joined the Prism Bay District Attorney's office. Most of his family assumed it was a young man's mistake and that after a few years of experience, he would come home. Instead, Clive stayed, eventually surprising the city by winning the district attorney's election.

Lana Stratton- 21-years-old. Long, wavy ginger red hair, light green eyes, large breasts, and a curvy ass. Always in high spirits, she seems to go through life, laughing at everything. The wild child of the Stratton sisters, she drives her parents crazy with worry. Bisexual with a high sex drive bordering on nymphomania. Cheerleading captain in high school, she's carried over her love of performing to everyday life, where she sexually teases most people. A junior majoring in business, but growing bored with it.


DIAMOND FAMILY (includes RYCROFT)

Despite early success, the Diamonds are viewed as new money by the old blue-blooded families of Prism Bay as their fortune didn't take off until the 1940s. A bitter rivalry exists between the Diamonds and some other families, although Harvey has sought to ease tensions. The Rycrofts were once the great family of Guzzle Crossing until changing economic conditions them to sell the town mill.

Whitney Diamond- 18-years-old. Long, straight blonde hair, blue eyes, large breasts, and a firm ass. One of the Queen bees of Riverside Academy and member of the cheerleading squad. A bossy girl with little patience, she comes across to most as conceited and bitchy. Despite her condescending attitude, guys at school think she's nicer than Sienna as she will at least speak to them. Very close to her father, her relationship with her mother is poor. Inherited her family's high sex drive. Considers high school boys beneath her. Only dates college men with all the relationships lasting for short periods of time. Intelligent and ambitious, Dalton Pierce has high hopes that she will succeed him as CEO of Diamond Corp someday.

Harvey Diamond- 43-years-old: Mid-length, slightly curled dark blond hair, blue eyes, and an athletic physique. Whitney's father. A playboy, he’s one of Prism Bay’s favorite sons. A ruggedly handsome man, he doesn't need to chase women as they line up to be with him. His sexual exploits amuse citizens and provide plenty of material for gossip. Seen as a man-child by many. Isn't viewed as a serious businessman as he's not a particularly hard worker. Close to his brother, Graham, and views Dalton Pierce as his big brother. Dalton often is the one that fixes the messes that Harvey's fun-loving lifestyle causes. Has a very strained relationship with his parents after ousting his father as CEO in a coup alongside Graham and Dalton. The largest shareholder of Diamond Corp as he was granted control of his Aunt Demi's shares during the coup. Serves as Vice President, Marketing Diamond Corp. Has several good friends from his high school and college days.

Graham Diamond- 39-years-old: Short blond hair with gray eyes. Harvey's younger brother. A quiet, serious man, he's often viewed as a sidekick to Harvey and Dalton. He's been underestimated his whole life, which is fine with him. He prefers to leave the spotlight's glare to the other two men. Respected by nearly everyone at Diamond Corp, he knows the company inside and out. Unfortunately, his public image leads many to see him as weak, leaving him unlucky in love as a target for gold diggers. Close friends with Frida and Dalton. Had a crush on Bridget Tarver in high school. Serves as Chief Operations Officer for Diamond Corp.

Willow Rycroft- 41-years-old: Long, straight blonde hair, blue eyes, medium-sized breasts, and a fit ass. Whitney's mother. Divorced Harvey seven years ago. A prideful, independent woman, she couldn't stand the idea that her husband wanted more women than her. Refused to participate in his sex sharing parties, eventually leading them to lead separate lives. Met Harvey in college, where she fell in love with his exuberance but expected him to grow more serious and distinguished with age. Hoped he would someday be CEO of his family's business but instead found herself with a man-child who loved the playboy lifestyle. Never warmed up to Prism Bay, she moved back to Guzzle Crossing, her hometown, after the divorce. Doesn't have a close relationship with her daughter, Whitney, who's far too similar to her, and is a daddy's girl. Former Miss Guzzle Crossing pageant winner. Finished runner-up at the state finals, her first chance. Owns a successful art gallery in Guzzle Crossing.


WYNWICK FAMILY (includes THIRLBY and DUFOR)

One of the most famous (or infamous) families of Prism Bay. Arriving almost two decades after the town's founding, they swiftly became its leading economic powerhouse. Founded by Sheridan Wynwick, a ruthless robber baron. His three children (Ulysses, Athena, and Archibald) disagreed over the family businesses. Ulysses insisted they carry on their father's timber and mining endeavors. Athena preferred to use their obscene wealth to help the less fortunate. Archibald agreed with his sister while also embracing the land conservation movement of the Progressive Era. With the of Ulysses following World War I, his children's actions caused a family civil war. By the end, more than a dozen had died, and two of Ulysses' four sons were banished from Prism Bay.

Although their business empire has faded, the Wynwick name is still worth gold in the region. This is due mainly to Athena's vision, Wynwick Foundation, and Archibald's Crystal Lake Park District, among other land conservation efforts. Now viewed as respected philanthropists, the family is obsessed with keeping its name and image clean. Considered the leading blue blood family, they are closely aligned with the Thirlby and Nobles, having intermarried several times. They have a Hatfields and McCoys-style feud with the Diamonds, dating back to the late 1920s. Most descendants of Sheridan Wynwick have a genetic trait of extraordinary premature graying hair.

Sienna Thirlby- 18 years old. Long, wavy blonde, blue eyes, large breasts, and a toned ass. Effortlessly rivals the other queen bees at the Riverside Academy in beauty but is hurt by an arrogant, uptight attitude. Considered the ice queen of the school, she's never met a boy worthy of her yet despite the countless date invitations she gets almost on a daily basis. Mostly against her will, assumed the title of head of the Marble Girls, a clique of girls that live on Marble Avenue, given the fact that her family members are historically leading members, but she’s not that much enthused about it. Cousin to Fletcher on her mother's side, he loves to needle and tease her. Sienna is petrified of inheriting the Wynwick family trait of premature graying of the hair.

Fletcher "Fletch" Wynwick- 18 years old. Short, black hair, graying at the temples (due to a genetic, family trait of premature graying.), gray eyes, and a slender build. Scion of the wealthy Wynwick family, he was raised by his single mother, rarely sees his scoundrel of a father. At times, arrogant and bossy, he feels pressure to be a leader and a success. Very popular with women, he has his family's high sex drive. Has a close relationship with his mother, but for some reason, works not to be close to his stepsister, Poppy. Loves to needle his uptight cousin, Sienna. Attempted for years to become a solid baseball player like his mom's cousin, Wyatt. However, Fletch lacked the necessary patience and couldn't hit the side of a barn. He gave up on that lone sports endeavor in sophomore year. He attends the Hilltop High School because his family thinks he wouldn’t take the Riverside Academy seriously.

Poppy Dufor- 21-years-old: Long, wavy dark brown hair, brown eyes, medium-to-large breasts, and a curvy ass. Technically not a Wynwick by blood or marriage, Poppy considers herself a family member. A wild, fun-loving girl, she's the stepsister of Fletcher Wynwick. Her mother married his absentee father, Quentin Stride, who he promptly abandoned. Considers Fletcher to be her little brother, even if he's not as sold on the idea. Took a handful of college courses for one semester but dropped out. No one is quite sure what she does or how she supports herself. Occasionally, she volunteers at charity events of the Wynwick Foundation. Somewhat of a nymphomaniac, she's bisexual.

Fiona Wynwick- 35-years-old: Long, wavy silver hair (due to a genetic family trait of premature graying.) Has gray eyes, large breasts, and a toned, athletic figure with a toned ass. Got pregnant at the age of sixteen by the gold-digging scoundrel Quentin Stride. Considered an embarrassment by her wealthy, influential, and image-obsessed family, she started a small charity for single mothers. A tough, kind woman, she became pretty popular in Prism Bay, eventually leading to her shocking election to head the Wynwick family's philanthropic foundation. Has a high sex drive and is bisexual. Close friends with Lotus Thirlby since childhood. Had been good friends with Audra St. Pierre and Calista Baird before becoming pregnant. Often suggested as a good match with Ian Thirlby, they view each other as just friends. Works as chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of the Wynwick Foundation.

Sela Thirlby (Wynwick)- 41-years-old: Long, curly blonde hair (suspected dye job to hide her gray hair). Has gray eyes, very large breasts, and a curvy ass. A prideful woman feels she needs to be perfect to live up to her birth family's legacy and the family she married into. Was co-captain of the cheer squad, which gave her an excuse to shirk from her duties as lead Marble Girl. She loves her younger sister, Fiona, yet resents how people love Fiona more than the perfect Sela. Still, Sela is fiercely protective of her younger sister. Shares her family's high sex drive. Shocked many people by marrying Calum, a distant cousin, although they aren't the first members of their extended family to intermarry. Has no real job but volunteers for charity work.

Calum Thirlby- 41-years-old: Short, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a wiry frame. Son of Dorian and Ciara Cleary. Named after his great-uncle, who died during World War II. A bookish, office-type. He defers most decisions at home to his wife, Sela, and daughter, Sienna, but is a control freak at work. Works as an investment banker.


ANDERSON FAMILY

Mason Anderson – 18, messy brown hair with green eyes. Mason is a tall guy and has a sculpted physique. Mason is an all-state Linebacker at Hilltop High School. Mason’s family moved to the Prism Bay so Mason could chase his dreams. Mason has a younger sister that he would do anything for and has a very close bond. She looks up to him more than anyone else in her life and is ecstatic to see him anytime that he is able to make it home, even if her actions don't always show it. He Comes off as pretty quiet and reserved but can witty and can show off his sense of humor when around his friends. A relaxed Mason is quite snarky and quick-witted. He’s pretty secretive about his dating life. He isn’t big on commitment unless he meets the right girl. He’s also at times the background leader in his group. Mason is slow to anger but can be terrifying if brought to his boiling point. The easiest way to get him there is to threaten his friends or family, as he is fiercely loyal.

Allen Anderson - 39, short brown hair and hazel eyes. Allen is in relative good shape for a man of his age mostly due from working with his kids and their sports of choice any chance that he gets. Allen was a truck driver before making the move to Prism Bay and while the pay helped support his family, it kept him away far more than he would prefer. When the family learned of Mason's scholarship opportunity, he was the first onboard. Even if that meant finding a less glamorous job like the one he has now in a factory. Allen is aware that he doesn't have the successful life that he once imagined, but will do anything in his power to provide that for his children. Allen and Meredith were high school sweethearts and remain happy and loving to this day. Meredith also had to make sacrifices and get a new job after the move so Allen does everything he can to show his appreciation and keep that spark alive.

Meredith Anderson - 38, Long brown hair and green eyes. She has a tall and fit build that she's been able to keep up after all of these years. She has a large bust with a firm medium ass and toned legs. Meredith is as beautiful as she is kind. While others might judge her for her less than ritzy life, she couldn't imagine having much more than her loving husband and great kids. Meredith was a cheerleader in high school and finds it funny that her daughter couldn't be further from the girly cheerleader type. She remains very close to her, and Mason, all the same. She is content with being able to pass on her kindness to her children. Meredith was a little nervous about leaving all that she knew for the city of Prism Bay but didn't hesitate for a second to put her family first. She now has a job as a clerk at a law firm. It wouldn't be her first choice but it helps Allen pay the bills.

Molly Anderson – 15, Shoulder length brown hair with hazel eyes. Molly is a petite girl with a slightly athletic build from her years of playing soccer. Molly is Mason’s little sister and adores her older brother even if he does annoy her at times. Molly is a freshman at Hilltop High School. While being a freshman would be intimidating for some, it’s no issue at all for a headstrong girl like Molly. Molly typically dresses in punk attire and gives off a tough exterior. She’s a goofy girl that likes to have a good time and when in her environment is constantly laughing. Under the tough exterior, she is quite self-conscious about her thin build that hasn’t matured as quickly as many of her classmates. Molly considers herself a bit boy crazy which is the one thing she tends to hide from her protective older brother. Note: can’t be used in sex scenes, unless it’s in a story set at least three years later.


GRAYSON FAMILY (includes PRINCE)

One of the original families of Prism Bay, the Grayson family is a titan in the city, descending from the pirate captain whose ship and crew were stranded in the area. The family has since developed the city and worked with many families and established Grayson Global and other enterprises since then. The Grayson family live in their ancestral home, Redstone Manor.

Peter Grayson: Peter is 18 Years Old. Peter is Straight and Polyamorous. Peter is the Son of Dustin Grayson and Mera Grayson. Peter is an Owner of Angel Nightclub. Peter Grayson has light brown almost blonde hair, brown eyes with a muscular body. Peter has several tattoos and scars scattered across his body. Peter Grayson is an intelligent, sarcastic, laid-back, friendly, reckless, impulsive and short-tempered, aggressive and competitive man. However despite this, Peter has good, strong morals, a sense of honour and often feels guilt and remorse for his actions, he just doesn’t like to show it. Peter is also very protective of his friends and family and will do anything to help them out. As a kid, Peter had a few nerdy traits including a love for comic books and movies. When he was fifteen, Peter lost his virginity to Kelsey McNamara and started hanging around more with the Prism Bay Party Crowd which eventually led to an incident with Miguel Garcia and the Ravagers Gang only for Peter to be bailed out by Jay and the Phantoms Gang, whom he was to work with and is where Peter gained the nickname, Spectre. After his time with the Phantoms Gang (or after his parents’ in some threads), Peter spent a year away and attended St Jude’s Academy in New York City where he befriended Freya O’Sullivan, the pair bonding over the mistakes that they have made in the past. He attends the Riverside Academy.

Jessica Grayson: Jessica is 21 Years Old. Jessica is Straight, a Voyeur and an Exhibitionist. Jessica is the Daughter of Dustin Grayson and Aria Morgan. Jessica is an Employee at Grayson Global. Jessica Grayson has long blonde hair, green eyes, a slim build with large breasts and a curvy ass. Jessica Grayson is an elegant, charming, confident, and determined woman who at times can be very outspoken. Jessica is fiercely loyal to her friends and family and will do whatever it takes to protect them. Jessica Grayson was named after Jessica Drake, Aria Morgan’s best friend. Jessica was a rebellious student in high school, often doing whatever it takes to stand up for others but college helped relax her rebellious attitude. Jessica is the best friend of Alice Fawcett and Carly Thorne. Jessica is the ex-girlfriend of Sammy Horton.

Melody Grayson: Melody is 20 Years Old. Melody is Bisexual. Melody is the Daughter of Dustin Grayson and Aria Morgan. Melody is a Private Detective. Melody Grayson has long blonde hair, green eyes, large breasts and a toned ass. Melody Grayson is a highly independent, flirty and intelligent woman who could come off as rude, sarcastic and cold but does have a good heart. Melody only opens up to a select few people but even has a tough time actually being open with them. Melody Grayson was by her mother’s boyfriend, Chester Crawford when she was sixteen and as a result, finds it hard to trust people.

Ryan Grayson: Ryan is 18 Years Old. Ryan is Straight. Ryan is the Son of Dustin Grayson and Aria Morgan. Ryan is a Mechanic at Nico’s Auto Repair. Ryan Grayson is a tall man with brown hair, green eyes and an athletic build. Ryan Grayson is a kind, caring, friendly, slightly laid-back man who has a good sense of humour. Ryan is also quite a sarcastic, impulsive and short-tempered man who is willing to do what he feels is right no matter the cost especially when it comes to his friends and family. He attends the Riverside Academy.

Elsa Grayson: Elsa is 18 Years Old. Elsa is Straight and Bi-curious. Elsa is the Daughter of Dustin Grayson and Tammy Morgan and the Step-daughter of Alistair Morgan. Elsa Grayson is a tall, slender woman with long, wavy red hair, hazel eyes with pale, white skin, a nice, curvy figure, large breasts and a curvy ass. Elsa Grayson is an elegant, confident, compassionate, friendly, perceptive, passionate, intelligent, sarcastic woman who has an extremely witty sense of humour. Elsa is a trendsetter who is both respected and feared as she often embraces the typical queen bee persona but lets her guards down around her family and close friends. Elsa at times can be quite shallow and self-absorbed mostly to mask her insecurities. Elsa Grayson had an unexpected hook-up with her half-brother, Peter Grayson a few months ago, something the pair haven’t talked about. Elsa is a member of the cheerleading squad at the Riverside Academy.

Magnus Grayson: Magnus is 16 Years Old. Magnus is Straight. Magnus is the Son of Dustin Grayson and Mera Grayson. Magnus is a student at the Riverside Academy. Magnus Grayson has brown hair, brown eyes and an athletic build. Magnus Grayson is a troublemaker who is a very charming, clever, kind, hot-headed, selfless man that will stand up for his friends. Magnus Grayson was named after Magnus Cabot, his father, Dustin Grayson’s close friend. Note: Can’t be used in sex scenes unless it is a story happening at least two years in the future.

Talia Prince: Talia is 18 Years Old. Talia is Bisexual. Talia is the daughter of Justin Prince and Autumn Bolton. Talia is a student at the Riverside Academy. Talia Prince has long blonde hair, blue eyes, a petite body with medium-sized breasts and a curvy ass. Talia always wears a silver pendant around her neck that was gifted to her by Jason Prince and she never takes it off. Talia Prince is an intelligent, kind, friendly, sarcastic and flirty woman who comes off as abrasive at first but opens up once she gets to know those around her. Talia has a good sense of humour and is fiercely loyal to her friends and family. Talia Prince has a secret crush on her brother, Jason Prince.

Xia Grayson: Xia is 18 Years Old. Xia is Bisexual. Xia is the adoptive daughter of Ashlyn Grayson and Martha Grayson. Xia is a student at the Riverside Academy. Born to Taiwanese Father and a White Mother, Xia Grayson has black hair, she often dyes pink and brown eyes with medium-large breasts and a curvy ass. Xia Grayson is a wild, somewhat vain, narcissistic, confident and manipulative woman who hates when things fall out of her control. Despite her outward shallow and self-absorbed personality, Xia cares deeply for her friends and family and will go to great lengths in order to achieve her goals in protecting them. Xia Grayson is good friends with her cousin, Peter Grayson.

Quintessa "Tess" Grayson: Tess is 18 Years Old. Tess is straight. Tess is the adoptive daughter of Ashlyn Grayson and Martha Grayson. Tess is a student at the Riverside Academy. Tess is an ebony woman with brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, medium-sized breasts and a curvy ass. Tess Grayson is an intelligent, confident, charismatic, determined, outspoken woman with a silver-tongue and an elegant and charming side to her demeanour. Tess Grayson is a virgin, wanting to save herself for her husband and has a secret passion for anal sex.

Monique Grayson: Monique is 18 Years Old. Monique is straight and a virgin. Monique is the adoptive daughter of Ashlyn Grayson and Martha Grayson. Monique is a student at the Riverside Academy. Monique Grayson has black hair, brown eyes, small-medium-sized breasts and a toned ass. Monique Grayson is an intelligent, sweet, studious, eager-to-please and wholesome woman who is often seen as a perfectionist and overachiever who wants to please everyone around her. Monique however can be quite impulsive and gets herself in situations that could have been thought out better and has been known to take matters to the .

Alexis "Lexi" Grayson: Lexi is 18 Years Old. Lexi is straight. Lexi is the adoptive daughter of Ashlyn Grayson and Martha Grayson. Lexi is a student at the Riverside Academy. Lexi Grayson is an ebony woman with curly black hair, brown eyes with small breasts and toned ass. Lexi Grayson is a somewhat cunning, cold-hearted, manipulative and easily jealous woman. Lexi Grayson has a habit of dating older, married men.


HART FAMILY (includes CAVANAUGH)

One of the original families in Prism Bay, the Cavanaugh family always stood by the Grayson family and its current members currently reside in the center of Prism Bay.

Hollie Hart: Hollie is 18 Years Old. Hollie is Bisexual. Hollie is the Daughter of Jay Cavanaugh and Felicity Hart. Hollie Hart is a tall woman with brown hair, brown eyes, an hourglass body with very large breasts and a curvy ass. Hollie Hart is an intelligent, sarcastic, confident and impulsive woman who can come off as immature. Hollie has a very good sense of humour and it seems like nothing can get her down. Hollie has a good heart and often tries to do the right thing but has a dark manipulative streak that she tries hard to keep under control. Hollie Hart had a brief crush on her best friend, Peter Grayson during her early teen years but nothing ever came of it. Hollie was a serial dater in high school, being bisexual. Hollie is in the cheerleading squad at the Riverside Academy.

Jay Cavanaugh: Jay is 42 Years Old. Jay is Straight. Jay is the Son of Donald Cavanaugh and Marilyn Cavanaugh. Jay is the Ex-Husband of Felicity Hart. Jay is One of the Heads of the Phantoms Gang and is the Owner of Archer Hotel and Casino. Jay Cavanaugh has brown hair, brown eyes with a lean, athletic build. Jay Cavanaugh is a kind, light-hearted, laid-back and slightly reckless man who can switch to a business attitude very easily. Jay is also loyal to his family and friends and will do anything for them. Jay Cavanaugh is the best friend of Dustin Grayson and the godfather of Peter Grayson.

Felicity Hart: Felicity is 42 Years Old. Felicity is Straight. Felicity is the Ex-Wife of Jay Cavanaugh. Felicity is a Secretary at Alexander, Frost and Nichols Law Firm. Felicity Hart has brown hair, brown eyes with medium-sized breasts and a nice round ass. Felicity Hart is a kind, caring and respected woman with a good heart and often tries to do the right thing. Felicity also has a bit of a manipulative streak.

Thomas “Tommy” Hart: Tommy is 21 Years Old. Tommy is Straight. Tommy is the Son of Jay Cavanaugh and Felicity Hart. Tommy is a Personal Trainer at Swift’s Gym. Tommy Hart has brown hair, brown eyes and a well-built body. Tommy Hart is a very nice, cool, calm, sarcastic and stubborn man who is very protective of his loved ones. Tommy also hates it when people try to tell him what to do. Tommy Hart and Brittaney O’Reilly lost their virginities to one another.

Heidi Hart: Heidi is 16 Years Old. Heidi is Straight and a Virgin. Heidi is the Daughter of Jay Cavanaugh and Felicity Hart. Heidi is a student at the Riverside Academy and wants to study business in the future. Heidi Hart has blonde hair, brown eyes, medium-sized breasts and a nice, round ass. Heidi Hart is an impulsive, immature, reckless and selfish woman but she has a good heart and often tries to do the right thing. Heidi has inherited her mother’s manipulative streak. Heidi had a crush on Peter Grayson since she was a little girl when he spent time at her house. Note: Can’t be used in sex scenes unless it is a story happening at least two years in the future.


CABOT FAMILY

Adrianna “AC” Cabot: Adrianna is 18 Years Old. Adrianna is Bisexual. Adrianna is the Daughter of Magnus Cabot and Imogen Cabot and attends the Riverside Academy. Adrianna Cabot has long red hair, green eyes, a slender body with large breasts and a curvy ass. Adrianna Cabot is an intelligent, kind, friendly, flirty and manipulative woman who has a good sense of humour and is always looking to make new friends. Adrianna overall just wants to have a fun time. Adrianna Cabot was born to a family that was close friends with Dustin and Mera Grayson. Has a Siberian Husky named Echo. Adrianna isn’t part of a specific clique but is popular and social enough that she is friends with nearly everyone she meets and often flicks around between cliques. Member of the cheerleading squad at the Riverside Academy.

Magnus Cabot: Magnus is 40 Years Old. Magnus is Straight. Magnus is Married to Imogen Cabot. Magnus is the Original Owner of Angel Nightclub. Magnus Cabot has pale white skin, short blonde hair and blue eyes with a muscular build. Magnus Cabot is a kind, caring, playful, sarcastic, ruthless businessman with a cold demeanor.

Imogen Cabot: Imogen is 40 Years Old. Imogen is Straight. Imogen is Married to Magnus Cabot. Imogen is a Bartender at Angel. Imogen Cabot has red hair, green eyes, large breasts and a toned ass. Imogen Cabot is a highly intelligent woman who is a kind, friendly, flirty and manipulative woman who has a good sense of humour. Imogen had a one-night stand with Dustin Grayson, three years before Adrianna was born.


MURPHY FAMILY

Andrew “Drew” Murphy – 18, medium-length dirty blonde hair with blue eyes that drives girls crazy. Drew is quite tall with a very athletic build. He’s done some magazine modeling the last couple of years, which brings him a lot of female attention and a ton of ribbing from his friends and teammates. Drew is a laid-back and easy-going guy but don’t let his demeanor fool you. He’s quite the charmer and never has a shortage of girls vying for his attention, even if he isn’t always aware. He attends the Riverside Academy. Drew is a bit of a jack of all trades with a nearly perfect GPA and a 4-year varsity basketball and football player. In truth, most things seem to come fairly easy to him and it can make him come off entitled or out of touch with reality to less fortunate students. He hopes to someday break that mold. Drew’s father has had his future planned out for him for as long as he can remember. He often struggles with being a people pleaser, especially to his parents, and not chasing his own dreams. This isn’t helped by him being an only child and his parents have seemed focused on his every action since their divorce. He sees senior year as his last chance to let loose before the rest of his college and professional life is scripted out for him.

Aaron Murphy - 41, short and styled blonde hair with blue eyes. Aaron is a tall man who's muscular build still shows glimpses of the heralded athlete that he once was. Aaron attended university on a full ride basketball scholarship before being drafted to the pros. He was on top of the world with a new contract, a move to the East, and his college sweetheart on his side. It was made even better when she announced that they were having a child. Before all of his dreams could be accomplished, he had a severe knee injury that he never quite came back from. He bounced around a few teams at that point and eventually had to accept that his professional playing days were over. Luckily, Aaron had made some investments with his contract money, which may or may not have been legal, that kept him from losing everything. Aaron chose to bury himself in parties and women instead of facing the struggling family that he had at home. Within a couple years, Aaron and LeAnn divorced when Drew was 7. Aaron still did his best to be a good father to Drew but over years treated him more like an investment than a son. Aaron was always the push to get Drew to excel in sports. It certainly worked but has created a wedge in their relationship because of it. Aaron is completely oblivious from the fact that Drew has never confronted his dad about it. It was made worse when Aaron recently remarried and moved his new wife and her daughter in with them. Aaron has long been rumored to self medicate when pain and pressure are too high.

Selma Abel - 36, long red hair and light green eyes. Selma has an hourglass figure and perfectly round D cup breasts that she can thank both Aaron and her surgeon for. She also has a tight, sculpted ass that she can thank years of yoga for. Selma is a bit eccentric and didn't take long to start taking charge with her new home / family. Selma judges Drew for not being more thankful for everything that his father has done for him and blames his mother for his unmotivated attitude. If she had full say, she'd personally tighten down on him around the house. Selma has enough to worry about with her own daughter, Blain who will soon be joining them as well. The two have hardly ever seen eye to eye but living with her father was no longer an option for Blaine. The two are trying to repair the tension between them while adjusting to their "new family".

Blaine Abel - 18, bright auburn hair that cascades down the middle of her back and green eyes that stand out from her pale complexion. Blaine has an amazing figure with heavy, C cup breasts and a round, jiggly ass. Blaine was perfectly happy living out on the West Coast. She spent most of her time partying with friends and hanging out at the beach. This was all pre her parents divorce and her life seemingly changed overnight. The divorce was a nightmare and in no time her mom had Aaron Murphy and upended her and her little brother across the country. She fought back and tried to stay with her father but his strict rules and constant traveling made it too difficult to work and he soon washed his hands of his past family entirely. Blaine still holds a heavy grudge against her mom for 'basically ruining her life'. She may not have all of the details of her parents divorce and misses her home more than anything. She'd do anything to get back to her West Coast roots and that includes getting her hands dirty, if that's what it takes. She's a clever and headstrong girl that knows how to play people like a fiddle. She's less than happy to meet her soon-to-be step-brother, Drew in the second semester.

Which list do you want to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)