More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

What's next?

****Start Here**** Game Information--Please Read!

This was my first story and it was a jumbled mess--however, I am revamping it into a game mode. Game mode is the way it is intended to be played/read! This is my first attempt so please feel free to leave comments as to if you like it or if I should fix something. In short there are 3 values:

*Caps*: Your wealth.

* Karma*: represents your good/bad deeds as well as your slutty/prudish ways.

*Combat*: How strong/prepared you are.

"Caps": Caps represent the currency of the Fallout universe. While I use the term "Caps" for ease, assume this is your total "Credit Rating" of sorts. Some actions or choices might garner you in game items or currency that isn't caps (such as New California dollars, or Legion Denaris). So if you pickpocket someone for their gold watch--your caps increase.

"Karma": This one is huge--it represents your overall "good" or "bad" morality. However, in this it ALSO represents how slutty you are. You begin at 50. The less Karma you have means you will have access to slutty things. This system of what is "slutty" or not is completely arbitrary and just made up by me on the fly. Jumping into things with sex being the first choice will typically earn you negative Karma. Sucking everyone's dick will get you negative Karma. If you act like a prude (and have high Karma) you may not have the choice of offering a facial for some Caps or to advance the plot. But prudish characters can often times avoid things or get better outcomes. Its all about balance. Talking things out will typically get you good Karma. Maybe you really need an item to help you so you do a few bad (or slutty) deeds to acquire it. This allows you to try and balance things. 50 is Starting--normal. 100 is Prude/Angel while 25 and below is getting pretty slutty.

"Combat": Combat is a catch all for your general preparedness for conflict. This is a catch all. You start with 0. The higher the Combat skill is the better. A high Combat skill may help you in non-combat situations too. Trying to bluff/intimidate someone? If you have a good combat level you might be able to. Certain actions can increase or decrease your combat level significantly. Again this is a catch all so if you are trying to climb a mountain you may be able to if you have a good Combat skill to represent you being prepared with gear. Certain actions may reduce your Combat value--such as shooting a lot or losing a weapon.

PERKS!

I am slowly begging to utilize Perks. There are currently 3 Perks (with more planned). Some Perks will SIGNIFICANTLY change the way the game is played. You will see the following images when you receive a perk (so don't base things off your Karma). I am still working on Perks and incorporating them more into the story.

Prude: You tend to use your mouth for wholesome things like talking your way out of trouble. You won't ever be a vault slut, if you have to do naughty things--its because you have to.

Vault Slut: You managed to fuck or suck nearly everyone in the vault. You know how to get what you want and you aren't afraid to do the dirtiest of sexual acts.

Friend of the Followers: You have befriended the Followers of the Apocalypse. You may have quests or opportunities to interact with those related to "The Followers."

Now Start the Story and have an Adventure!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)