More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fluftixxx Fluftixxx

The adventure begins!

(What can I expect from this story?)

First of all, thank you for checking out this story. I have been reading stuff for a long time, but this will be the first time I am writing something original. I'm very excited about this concept, so expect to see a lot of updates in the future.

As for expectations, there are a few notes I want to make right now:

  1. This story will include a variety of fetishes, such as exhibitionism and bondage. This will range from light consensual stuff to some heavier . Of course, all of it will follow the rules of this site and as everyone should be aware, it's just fantasy. With that said I am not currently planning to give warnings before heavier stuff comes along, it's a core part of the story you are choosing to read. I am considering sprinkling in some hints of femdom at some point, for which I will probably give a warning.
  2. This story will start slow and ramp up a bit as you start to learn more about the world and its inhabitants. Don't expect to just jump in and get sex right away. On a similar note, while this is and will always be smut, it will contain an actual story (as far as you could call my writing a story).
  3. This story is fantasy and smut, it is not supposed to be realistic. While I appreciate genuine feedback, please understand that I am trying to write smut, not an anatomical guide. While I'll attempt to be somewhat realistic and consistent within the universe, it is not my main goal.
  4. you might notice that I took inspiration from certain stories. There are a lot of stories that have influenced my writing and I imagine most of you would never guess. But I do want to give a shout-out to FiftyFiftyFifty who has written some of my favorite stories on this site.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)