More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Welcome to Hentai City. Choose an experiance below:

(Series) Secret Relief: Masako

Masako Akira's life was complete. She had graduated. She was married. She celebrated her 30th birthday at the tip of her success and in excellent health. Everyone she knew adored her. She was the traditional stay at home wife, keeping the house and living the dream. Prim and proper as any ordinary woman her age should be.

She had never always been like this. Ever since she first discovered the glorious joy of sexy times, her past had been covered by the slick and sticky cum of dozens, from the studs of her senior high school to the next random bystander who wanted to fill her holes. Her nymphomaniacal ways were only stopped when she met Takao, who did not at all have a clue as to how high her body count had become. When she fell for him, she pushed away her inner most nature as a cum slut and became a reformed woman, the dark secret eventually losing itself to memory.

However, things were about to change. Takao had recently started a new job that kept him away from home for longer than usual. With his absence, long forgotten urges within her began to reawaken.

Choose an Episode:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)