More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Welcome to Hentai City. Choose an experiance below:

(Series) My Thirsty Step Sis

One random spring morning, Satoshi's father suddenly announced he wanted to remarry, turning his self inflicted life of social exile and simplicity upside down. He was to move to a new town, just so that they could all live together in the family's new household. At first, he was not too happy with the sudden change. Armed with an extensive plan to strike out on his own as soon as he graduated at the end of the year, he was determined to maintain the status quo until the time came. However, the appearance of his new step sister, Yumi, changed everything.

A young woman who happened to have the exact same idea, the two met on awkward introductions. Most of that day was spent mostly in silence, exchanging looks but never really talking to each other. That night, Satoshi caught sight of Yumi touching herself to the sound of their parents fucking in their bedroom. The sight of Yumi's hot naked body and awesome tits excited him instantly, just like the moment when he first saw her clothed. He could not help but stroke his cock while spying through the crack of her bedroom door, feasting his eyes on her fevered shivering and moaning in the dimly lit room. When he accidentally pushed open the door, their eyes locked in their shocked stupor. Instead of flustering and fleeing the scene, in a moment of blind courage and madness, Satoshi went straight up to the side of her bed, and presented his rock hard 8 inch cock up to her face. Without a word, she immediately sucked it into her mouth.

For the first time in their lives as young adults, they experienced the amazing pleasures of sex, fucking and cumming their way to a nirvana they had never experienced with another person before. Thus began an debauched addiction that neither horny teenager saw coming. Almost every escalating day after, Satoshi's cock and at least one load of hot sperm would be pumping inside one of Yumi's willing holes. All the while, they hide their dirty naughty secret from friends and family alike, who only saw as them being so close to each other as them getting along.

Choose an Episode:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)