More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Welcome to Hentai City. Choose an experiance below:

(Series) Broken Minds: Devious Intention

Noriaka Yamada was, by the standards of most senior high schoolers, well and truly below average. In a school where everyone was either hot and near perfect, he stuck out like a sore thumb as the only one without the brains and the body to stand on equal footing with anyone. Before long, within the first semester, he had already fallen to the bottom of the class, in more ways than one. Every single day was another round of surviving bully tactics and constant reprimands by most members of the faculty. Now that the last summer break of the school year was closing in, Noriaka was at the lowest he had ever been. He was in danger of being held back.

One day, he decided to visit a lonely shrine in the middle of a nearby forest. He paid his respects to the unknown deity, wishing dearly that his misfortunes would change with a miracle. That night, he was visited by a strange entity in his dreams. It offered to fulfill his wish, and without thinking of what it would cost him, he blindly accepted its terms without even hearing them out. He woke up with the ability to read and alter minds of anyone he could see, and all the immoral thoughts about the possibilities that come with it.

Choose an episode:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)