More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by scarlettgold00 scarlettgold00

A Fresh Morning-After

(Not So) Subtle Flirting

"Good morning babe, you passed out pretty quickly after I came in you last night. How are you feeling?" David sounded a bit hoarse, but seemed recovered from his worst hangover.

As the memories came back to her, Scarlett got aroused again. He had called her his hotwife! She couldn't wait to try it. {if@ FMM_threesome >= 45}"I'm feeling so horny. I can't wait to fuck another guy soon!"{else}"I feel much better. Still kinda horny after last night."{endif} Hopefully he would be just as excited.

{if@ FMM_threesome >= 45}"Wow, you're such a slut for another dick. Good girl."{else}"I'm glad to hear that babe, me too."{endif} Scarlett got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom. Their bedroom was right next to their bathroom in the appartment, giving her a perfect view of the shower. As he got ready to get in the shower, dick half-erect, he shouted from the bathroom "let's go to the pool today, I bet {if@ FMM_threesome >= 45}we can find some big cocks to dick you down."{else}you can have some fun flirting there."{endif}

Scarlett felt a tingle in her belly just thinking about it. She still couldn't believe it. Getting up, she quickly joined David in the shower. "Why don't I thank you properly baby?" she said, as she got to her knees.

"Oh I would love a blowjob, but trust me, you'll make it more than up to me when we are fucking you {if@ FMM_threesome >= 45}hard {endif}babe!" He was going to fuck her, too! He wanted to be there as the other guy fucked her? God, that idea was so hot.

"You want to fuck my cute little face as he takes me from behind babe?" she said, as she started stroking his cock. "You want to spitroast you slutty girlfriend like that?" His cock now fully-erect, she teased him "Fuck my face as you would fuck me then babe. Fuck me!"

With that, David snapped. He grabbed her hair, and shoved his cock into her mouth. Pumping his dick into her face, Scarlett choked a few times, as his cock scratched her throat. Then he let her go. "I don't want to finish it now. I plan to have as much fun as possible today. Let's get you a {if@ FMM_threesome <= 45}slutty{else}sexy{endif} outfit for the pool, huh?"

They finished up under the shower, and Scarlett was still half-wet when David opened her suitcase. "What should we have you wear? I want it to be something tiny. Maybe this black bikini you brought?"

Scarlett thought for a bit, then grabbed something else. "How about this sheer white top, with a black thong babe? You'll love it." She grabbed it from her suitcase, and quickly put it on.

"Its perfect! I love your ass. And like this, they can even see your tits." David's erection hadn't gone down since they had left the shower. And to be honest, Scarlett still felt the same too. She felt so hot exposing her body like this. She had never dressed this slutty before.


Once they got to the pool, they immediately split up. Scarlett would flirt with whoever she liked, and David had told her to flaunt her body as much as she could. "Make the guys painfully aware of your exposed tits and firm ass", he had said. Meanwhile, he would be enjoying the show from one of the poolbeds. Scarlett decided to try her luck at the pool bar. Already she was catching looks of course, but she wanted more. Gliding slowly into the pool, she walked over to one of the partially submerged stools next to the bar. A quite handsome guy was working right now, with two female colleagues. She tried catching his attention first, but the tall blonde came over.

"What can I get you? Maybe you'd like a pornstar." the girl said, quickly followed by a grin and a wink. "If I wasn't working, I'd love to slide right next to you." she followed up. Was she flirting?! She was actually quite attractive, with nice hips and ample cleavage. Scarlett bet that those were at least D cups.

"I'd love a limoncello cocktail, with a slice of blood orange for color. And then maybe you could make another as you join me? I'm sure he won't mind if you open up a bit." Scarlett said, as she motioned subtly to the girl's tits. "And the brunette, well, it's just a short break right?"

The girl turned around to grab a bottle of limoncello from the freezer, and Scarlett would swear she stuck her ass out extra just so she could get a good view. The yoga-like pants certainly didn't leave much to the imagination, and a sexy cameltoe was included. When she turned around again, she introduced herself as Vanessa. "Maybe just for a bit then." she said, loosening an extra button on her top.

"Guys I'm taking a short break, I'll be right back." The brunette murmured something akin to agreement, but the guy's eyes fell immediately on her tits, then on Scarlett. "If I had customers like that, I would take a break too." As he said that, the erection in his pants was obvious.

"My name's Scarlett", she said to both Vanessa and the guy, "I just got here yesterday, but I love it already. You have a good spot here, good views, too." Nodding at his erection and her cleavage.

He laughed awkwardly, but Vanessa squeezed onto a stool next to Scarlett and sipped her drink before replying "trust me, that view is just since you came here."

Coming up with an idea, Scarlett shuffled closer to Vanessa and whispered "how about a game of What are the Odds? I say a task, and you decide the odds. If we both say the same number below the odds, you have to do the task! After that, it's your turn to task me." Scarlett still wanted the attention of a guy, but this seemed the perfect way to get two birds with one stone.

"Alright, I'm in. But what's the task?" That was easier than she had expected. Maybe the people here were more sexual than she was used to.

Whispering in Vanessa's ear again, she said "if we both say the same number, we ask your bar friend who has the better tits. He's already seen mine, so you'll have to flash yours too. What do you think?" Make it or break it. Vanessa seemed a great girl, and interested too. Scarlett didn't want to screw that up, but she was here for a hard dick, not for girls.

Vanessa began blushing a little, and thought about it for a second. "Alright, but I'll do it 1 in 100." By now her colleague was cleaning glasses again, peeking at their boobs whenever he thought it was safe. "I'll count down: 3, 2, 1, 66!" As Scarlett counted down, Vanessa replied "66."

"So now you have to do it!" Scarlett exclaimed. "What's his name? I'll ask him." Vanessa seemed slightly scared but not backing out yet.

"He's called Tom, and you'll get your task too!" Unbuttoning her top further, two of the patrons at the bar now stared openly at Vanessa's large chest. One just an 18 year old, the other was easily 50 years old. Scarlett winked at both, squeezing her tits together for them, then put her hand on Vanessa's boob. Vanessa clearly liked the unexpected sensation, and her nipple quickly hardened.

"Oh Tom, we need your help. We can't decide who has better tits, you should tell us." Immediately his boner grew to a full tent-pole in his pants. Scarlett squeezed her own tit with one hand, and Vanessa's with the other, the whole bar looking at them by now. She couldn't believe Vanessa was being okay with this. Actually, she couldn't believe she was doing this!

Tom was stammering, trying to get a coherent sentence out. "If you tell us the truth, I'll give you my number, how about that." That seemed to convince him. "I love them both, it's impossible to choose." Ever the gentleman. Not good enough.

"We can't accept that Tom, these people want an answer." she said, shaking her nude chest at everyone. "Why don't you come feel them."

"Oh get a room!" Vanessa's brunette colleague shouted. "I'm serious, get a room. I don't need the extra help here anyway." Was it really that easy?

Vanessa leaned in to Scarlett and whispered "what are the odds you take us to your room and we blow him?" Fuck. This was too perfect. Scarlett was feeling so incredibly aroused, she decided to go all in. "1 in 1! If you're okay with me bringing my boyfriend too." Vanessa's mouth fell open.

"Girl you're sitting here dressed like a slut while your boyfriend is here? And you want both of them? God, I can't not watch you take them." She re-did the buttons on her top and walked over to Tom. "Would you like to fuck my slutty friend over here? Follow me." she said in his ear.

Scarlett slid her top down her shoulders, so that her tits weren't even covered by the thin fabric anymore. "Take a good look boys, perhaps it'll be your turn next time."

How does the party unfold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)