More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by scarlettgold00 scarlettgold00

How does the party unfold?

An Unexpected ~Journey~ Guest

"Already lost your white top, why don't you take off your thong too?" David said, as he caught up with Scarlett and the two others. He was happy to see that the guy his girlfriend had chosen was more than well-endowed, and even happier about the sexy bartender she had picked up along the way.

Tom was staring at Scarlett's ass greedily, eagerly anticipating the moment she would comply. "You really don't mind me being here?" he asked David.

"He can't wait for you to fuck me; watch my pussy get stretched by you. But I want to savour it. You're my first you know, in our relationship I mean, beside David of course." Scarlett explained. Walking to their appartment, she kept swaying her hips alladuringly. Wanting to tease Vanessa a bit, she added "and I would love for you to watch, Vanessa. You jealous yet?"

Looking up from her phone, surprised at hearing her name, she replied "not jealous, just incredibly aroused at your sexual deviancy." What was she doing on her phone? The boys were practically solid, and Scarlett was half-naked in front of her. "Are we not interesting enough for you?" David teased.

"It's not that, it's just, well... I kind off have a secret too..." Vanessa replied shyly. "Would it be oke if I invite one more member to our party?" She barely managed to get it out. Only moments before she had been incredibly aroused, and now she was shy as a mouse.

David and Scarlett gave each other a brief glance, considering their options, when Tom broke in saying "is it a him or a her? It would be unfair if Scarlett gets all the attention, you deserve a friend as well, right?" That seemed reasonable to Scarlett, besides, she was in deep already, better enjoy the ride.

Vanessa seemed to gather her courage for a moment, before admitting what made her so secretive. "The thing is, I kind off have a thing with my {if **** == 1}dad{else}boss{endif}, and I ... want him to fuck a little slut like you."

Tom's mouth fell open. "No wonder your {if **** == 1}dad{else}boss{endif} fucks you, with tits like these," David quipped. "He really is your {if **** == 1}father{else}boss{endif}? {if **** == 1}Biologically{else}Here in the resort{endif}, I mean." Scarlett asked. She was already getting aroused at the idea of such a taboo fantasy.

Regaining some of her confidence, Vanessa looked David in the eyes and said "He is really my {if **** == 1}biological father{else}boss{endif}, and yeah, he loves my tits. Why don't you take a picture of them for him, as an invitation?" adding a sly wink. She sat down in David's and Scarlett's garden in the resort, revealing her voluptuous breasts for David to appreciate.

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

Do Scarlett and David accept her wish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)