More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

Who is your stepmom??

(Flipped Premise) Your new stepdad is your classmate!

"Ah ah ah!!"

The house has thin walls so every night you can hear the moans and grunts of the newlywed couple eagerly having sex. Hearing other people have sex is always awkward, but in your case it was somewhat humiliating because the woman moaning wantonly in the bedroom was none other than your sweet mother. And the guy in there talking dirty between aggressive masculine grunts? He’s your classmate!

"Oh yeah baby oh yeah! Take that dick."

You often tried to ignore the ecstatic moans and grunts and tried to go to sleep, but it was a near impossible feat. For a young, barely legal kid, your classmate seemingly had infinite stamina and sexual appetite. Some nights you can hear them fucking for hours on end reaching a great many orgasmic heights together.

You are a high school senior and have no means of moving out so you are to depend on your mom financially and endure this every night since she remarried.

The worst part of all of this is knowing the guy that she is fucking and having to see him in the morning....

Who is this motherfucker who tamed your mom and became your stepdad?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)