More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sijiki sijiki

Who is this motherfucker who tamed your mom and became your stepdad?

Jordi El Nino Polla: MILF Hunter

A month ago a new student showed up at your school.

"My name is Jordi El Nino Polla and I'm here to fuck your moms," he announced to the class.

It wasn't a joke but a warning of what's to come.

Jordi first took a job as a pizza delivery boy then fucked Bill's mom.

Then he took a job as a pool boy and fucked Ted's mom.

And he did it to everyone in class!

Popular boys? Got motherfucked. Nerds? Got motherfucked. Bullies? That's right motherfucked.

No MILF was safe.

Not moms. Not stepmoms. Not even aunts.


"I say we chase that motherfuckere out of town!"

"Shoot him dead!"

"Chop off his dick and feed it to the goats!"

A meeting was called by the "victims of Jordi El Nino Polla" aka teenage boys who got motherfucked.

Sadly you're one of the victims too.

You're Ed. Your birth mom Triss died when you were very little and your dad Philip married a younger woman Zoe to be your stepmom.

Your dad Philip died when you were 12 so Zoe became your guardian and raised you as a single mother in spite of not being blood related to you.

You've recently turned 18 while Zoe is still in her 30's.

Anyway last week you came home to see Zoe with a wedding ring and that motherfucker Jordi El Nino Polla standing next to her.

What do you propose during the meeting?

A. I say we kill that motherfucker!

B. Start a lynch mob and chase him out of town.

C. He's too powerful. We can't beat him. I say accept defeat and beg for his mercy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)