More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HighGrove HighGrove

Adventurous. Enlightened. Worthy.

(CHARACTER SHEET) Anais Ali

Name: Anais Ali
Age: 24
Race: Human
Zone of Birth: The Cardinal Holdings
Class: Archivist Ordinator (Lvl 3)
Current Employment Alignment: Freelancer
Upbringing: Dropout
Description:
Ali is a fit, feminine-built human woman with black hair styled into a neat bob, noticeably plump lips, richly cinnamon-toned skin and a mathematically perfect bubble butt. Her left arm and right thigh have been fitted with cybernetic smuggling compartments, allowing easy access to specialized tools as any situation may require (and also snacks, and also condoms). While in the field, she favors a skin-tight leotard, a variety of niche-interest crop-top tees and sensible sneakers. Adding a pair of shorts to the ensemble has been considered but is still under peer review, and as a result her recently acquired and somewhat oversized girlcock tends to flop out of the bottom of her clothing. A snappy blazer with elbow patches and a pair of thick-rimmed and entirely cosmetic glasses complete the ensemble, creating a style Ali calls "Adventurous Librarian". In truth, she looks more like a co-ed who raided her professor's closet after a night of fucking for grades.
Personality:
Kicked out of her low-rung corporate study program by an advisor aiming to steal her brilliant ideas, Anais Ali has an enormous chip on her shoulder. A professor by virtue of self study, time spent poking ruins with ten-foot poles and the framed wall diploma she snatched from a random office as security attempted to escort her off of school premises, Ali has made it her life's work to prove that she's simply an intellect too dangerous for the corporate world to handle. That drive is what first brought her into contact with Auto-Correct, a wandering A.I driven to uncover and compile all knowledge, Old and New. It wasn't until Auto-Correct had taken up permanent residence inside her brain that Ali realized "all knowledge" had, to that point, meant "all fetishes", adding a new wrinkle to the erstwhile intellectual's quest for dignity and acclaim.
Stats:

  • Str: 10 (+0)
  • Dex: 13 (+1)
  • Con: 14 (+2)
  • Wis: 16 (+3)
  • Int: 12 (+1)
  • Cha: 12 (+1)

Skills (Trained):

  • Technology (+5)
  • History (+5)
  • Insight (+5)
  • Investigation (+5)
  • Nature (+3)
  • Perception (+7)
  • Culture (+3)
  • Sleight of Hand (+3)

Class Features: Techcasting, Script Casting, Cerebral Synergy (Archivist Synergy), Law Techs (Archivist), A.I Assistance (Turn Hacked, Wiki Wanderer), Bookworm
Tech Tricks Known: Guidance, Neon Shower, Hovering Helper Hand
Feats: Skill Expert (+1 Wis, Perception)
Equipment: knife, revolver (40 ammo), Nanoprene armor (smart jacket), hardlight shield, righteous symbol (pilfered diploma), delver's pack, disguise kit, scammer's kit, locksmith's tools (proficiency), hacker's kit, gaming set (strategy games: Ultimate Tactits No Life Edition) a variety of technician's tools, vanity glasses (built in heads up display), Down to Clown industrial strength condoms (24 pack), Nanobot Soda (twelve pack, Yuzu and Shiso Leaf flavor variety), Real Froot Ultra Variety Gummies (economy size bag), lifestyle (poor, six months)
Credits: Not Enough

Saved for Future Anais Ali Character Sheets

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)