More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

(Author's Note)

Current as of Sept. 16, 2017

Hello readers, I just wanted to leave a few notes here for anyone interested.

First and most importantly. This story is a sequel to my story Mistaken Identity. Specifically the Mob Boss story within that story. I recommend you read that if you haven't already as I am using characters from that story in this one. To get the "official" version of the story that precedes this sequel simply proceed through that story by always choosing the first option listed. This should get you to the chapter and ending One Year Later (End). This story is a sequel to that particular path. Here is the link:

https://chyoa.com/story/Mistaken-Identity.13145

Second. In much the same style as the original this story will be pretty linear. I'll likely use the ability to add other options to add in bonus scenes and the like. There may be one or two important moments where I actually split the story, but not nearly as often as your typical Choose Your Own Adventure style story.

Third. Just as a fair warning I am really telling a pulpy adventure story with lots of sexy bits and a bit of romance mixed in. There might be long stretches without any erotica style action. I'll try not to go too long though.

Fourth. For those who are still following the original Mistaken Identity I just wanted to let you know I'm not abandoning that story for this one. I've still got some ideas and I'll add to that one from time to time. I wasn't done with these characters though and currently this is where my creative impulses are taking me.

Finally for other writers. This story is currently a closed story as I want to work on it on my own for a while. I might open it up later.

Okay, thanks for listening. And thanks in advance for any favorites, likes, comments, and bookmarks. It's always very cool and very motivating to see that people are reading the story and enjoying it.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)