More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by helpme! helpme!

What Happens Next !

( Street Slut Path)

So you’re scrolling on grindr looking for your first cock.Your profile says slut in need of training , With a picture of you in a small bikini showing of you c cup boobs and your thick thighs and phat ass,And a small bulge in the front of the bikini.

You have lots of messages but on stands out someone named BBC Master.You open his message he sent a picture it his 11 inch cock.You mouth is watering you respond to the picture say you’re ready to obey that bbc.This starts the conversation that lead to him coming to your house.

As the conversation progresses, BBC Master asserts his dominance, outlining the rules of engagement and setting the scene for your rendezvous. He demands obedience and submission, which you eagerly agree to, your anticipation growing with each exchange.

Finally, the agreed-upon time arrives. You nervously await BBC Master's arrival, your heart racing with excitement and apprehension. When the doorbell rings, you hastily compose yourself before opening the door to reveal the imposing figure of BBC Master, his presence commanding and intoxicating.

Without a word, he steps inside, his gaze piercing through you as he takes in your submissive form. You feel a shiver of arousal run down your spine as he approaches, his demeanor exuding power and control. With a commanding tone, he instructs you to kneel before him, and you obey without hesitation, eager to fulfill his every desire.

BBC: The first part of your training is going to be using that mouth.

You’ve watched a lot of porn and you’ve taken note. Both of you take off your clothes and you get on your knees.

BBC: Go ahead show me the slut you trying to be

“Yes daddy “

You spread your legs a little to show off your ass a little.Then you bring both of your hand up to his monster cock . Jerking the base you then begin to move your mouth to his cock and you take in about four inches of his length into your mouth .Jerking his cock and sucking the tip very sloppy, As the spit from your mouth is getting all over your face and his cock

you feel a surge of excitement coursing through your veins. With each stroke and suck, you’re lost in a whirlwind of sensation, your senses overwhelmed by the taste and texture of his massive cock.

BBC Master’s grip tightens in your hair, guiding your movements with precision and control. You can feel the power emanating from him, fueling your own arousal as you eagerly submit to his desires.

With each passing moment, you feel yourself slipping deeper into submission, your mind consumed by the intoxicating pleasure of servicing BBC Master’s BBC. Your moans of ecstasy mingle with his guttural groans, filling the room with the symphony of your shared passion.

As you continue to worship at the altar of his cock, you can’t help but marvel at the sheer size and power of BBC Master’s member, feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment as you eagerly fulfill your role as his submissive slut in training.

BBC: Time for your first lesson I need you to open your throat.

You relax your throat as he grabs the back of your head.He begins to slide more of his 11 inch cock into your mouth, cause more spit to cover his cock and your face. As BBC Master pushes deeper into your throat, you feel a mixture of exhilaration and trepidation. You focus on relaxing, allowing him to penetrate your mouth and throat with his impressive length.

With each thrust, you push yourself to accommodate more of his cock, surrendering completely to the sensation of being filled and used by BBC Master. The sounds of your gagging mix with his moans of pleasure, creating a symphony of raw desire that fills the room.

BBC Master’s control is absolute as he guides you through your first lesson, his firm grip on your head a constant reminder of your submissive role. Despite the discomfort, you find yourself lost in the intensity of the moment, your body responding instinctively to his commands.

As you continue to take him deeper into your throat, you feel a sense of accomplishment and pride wash over you. You’re determined to prove yourself worthy of BBC Master’s attention, willing to endure whatever he demands in order to please him.

With each passing moment, you feel yourself growing more accustomed to the sensation of his cock stretching you to your limits. You push past the initial discomfort, embracing the pleasure that comes from fully submitting to BBC Master’s dominance.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity, BBC Master reaches his climax, his hot seed filling your mouth as you eagerly swallow every drop. You feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that you’ve pleased him, As BBC Master’s pulsating cock slowly softens in your mouth, he pulls away, leaving you breathless and eager for more. With a satisfied grin, he gestures for you to stand up, his eyes gleaming with anticipation for the next phase of your training.

Without a word, he reaches out and trails his fingers along the curve of your body, sending shivers of excitement racing through you. His touch is electric, igniting a fire of desire deep within your core as he explores every inch of your skin with expert precision.

With a gentle but firm grip, BBC Master guides you to the bed, positioning you on all fours before him. You can feel the heat of his gaze as he admires your submissive form, his approval fueling your arousal.

“Time for your next lesson,” he says, his voice low and commanding. “I want you to show me how much of a slut you can be.”

With a mischievous glint in his eye, BBC Master spreads your cheeks apart, exposing your puckered hole to his hungry gaze. You feel a rush of excitement coursing through you as he leans in closer, his warm breath sending shivers down your spine.

Without hesitation, BBC Master dips his fingers into the pool of lube beside the bed, coating them with slick moisture before pressing them against your tight entrance. You gasp as he slowly begins to work his fingers inside you, stretching you open with a skillful touch that leaves you quivering with anticipation.

As BBC Master’s fingers slide deeper into your ass, you feel a wave of pleasure washing over you, your body responding instinctively to his expert touch. With each thrust, you can feel yourself growing more and more aroused, the sensation of being filled and stretched driving you to the brink of ecstasy.

But BBC Master isn’t finished yet. With a wicked grin, he withdraws his fingers and replaces them with his tongue, probing your tight hole with a hunger that leaves you moaning with pleasure. You can’t help but arch your back and push back against him, for more of his intoxicating touch.

As BBC Master devours your ass with his mouth, you feel a sense of euphoria washing over you, your senses overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment. You lose yourself in the pleasure of his ministrations, surrendering completely to the ecstasy of being worshipped by BBC Master.

With each lick and suck, you can feel yourself edging closer and closer to the edge, your body teetering on the brink of release. And when BBC Master finally brings you over that edge, sending you spiraling into the abyss of ecstasy, you can’t help but cry out his name in a chorus of pleasure.

As you collapse against the bed, spent and satisfied, you can’t help but marvel at the depths of pleasure you’ve experienced under BBC Master’s expert guidance. With each passing moment, you feel yourself growing more eager to explore the boundless depths of your desires with him by your side.

As BBC Master positions himself behind you, you eagerly anticipate the feeling of his massive cock entering your tight ass. With a primal growl, he thrusts forward, burying himself deep inside you with one powerful motion. You gasp at the sudden intrusion, feeling every inch of his length stretching you to your limits.

With each thrust, BBC Master's cock fills you completely, sending waves of pleasure coursing through your body. You can feel his hips slamming against your ass, the sound of flesh meeting flesh echoing through the room as he pounds you with relentless .

As BBC Master fucks you with an intensity that borders on primal, you can't help but moan and whimper, your cries of pleasure mingling with his guttural grunts. The feeling of being completely dominated by him sends sparks of arousal shooting through you, your body responding eagerly to his every command.

With each slap of his hand against your ass, you cry out in ecstasy, the sting of pain only serving to heighten your pleasure. You can feel yourself teetering on the edge of oblivion, the overwhelming sensation of BBC Master's cock pounding into you pushing you closer and closer to the brink.

But BBC Master isn't finished yet. With a wicked grin, he reaches around and begins to play with your small cock, teasing and taunting you as he continues to fuck you with unbridled passion. You can't help but whimper and squirm under his touch, your senses overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of the moment.

And as BBC Master whispers filthy words of domination and control in your ear, you feel yourself unraveling completely, lost in a haze of pleasure and submission. With each word, you feel yourself growing more and more aroused, your body responding instinctively to his every command.

Finally, as BBC Master reaches his own climax, he pulls you close, his grip on your body tight and possessive. With one final thrust, he spills his hot seed deep inside you, filling you with his essence as you cry out in ecstasy.

As you collapse against the bed, spent and satisfied, you can't help but marvel at the intensity of the experience you've just shared with BBC Master. With each passing moment, you feel yourself growing more and more eager to explore the depths of your desires under his expert guidance, knowing that he'll always be there to push you to your limits and beyond.

As the last echoes of pleasure fade away, BBC Master gently disengages from you, his touch lingering on your skin like a brand. With a satisfied smile, he leans in and presses a gentle kiss to your forehead, his lips warm and soft against your skin.

"Until next time, my little slut," he murmurs, his voice a low rumble of satisfaction.

With a final caress, BBC Master rises from the bed and begins to dress, his movements confident and purposeful. You watch him, feeling a mixture of contentment and longing as he gathers his belongings and prepares to leave.

Before he goes, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small slip of paper, on which he scribbles down his phone number with a bold flourish. Handing it to you, he meets your gaze with a knowing smile.

"Call me anytime you want to play," he says, his tone tinged with promise.

With that, BBC Master turns and heads for the door, leaving you alone in the aftermath of your shared passion. As you lie there, basking in the afterglow of your encounter, you can't help but feel a sense of anticipation for the next time you'll be able to explore the depths of your desires with BBC Master by your side.

What’s Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)