More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who does Skord inhabit this day?

'Weevil', a 20 year old in a tyrannical matriarchy

In a magical world ruled by women, men like himself were classed as slaves and breeding stock under their rule. The Mandate of the Heavens, or so it was decreed in the 1000 year old Testaments, made it a divine right for females of all races to be of the ruling class over all others, for they were believed to be descendant of the First Saint, Aeshma. According to the texts of the dominant religion of the land, the Church of the Sacred Chalice, Aeshma fought and tore down the despotic rule of men in times of old. She reversed the oppressive system of patriarchy to one ruled solely by women, proclaiming that it was the will of the Gods to punish men for the evils they had committed to women in their of absolute power. Ever since, every manner of life in the world had changed. The existence of men was to serve the fairer sex in every way possible. The widely believed unspoken laws forbade men to obtain any manner of status above their natural station. They were used to perform the lowliest of tasks for little or no reward, barely kept alive and strong to maintain a owning society. Defiance was punished with heavy discipline. Rebellion meant the penalty.

Weevil had never been much more than a lowly servant hand. He was born an unwanted boy of an unknown mother, blonde haired and blue eyed. He was raised on a farm in the outskirts of the township of Angelmoor and trained to work the fields the moment he could understand orders. He was traded around from one totalitarian farm-hold to another, living his childhood constantly collared and in chains. Every mistake he made as he grew up brought dire consequences, leading to scarring beatings and being locked in the pillory for the female dominated townsfolk to ridicule. Despite this, he grew up physically strong and lean with a chiseled muscular build from the manual labor he was tasked to perform. In his teenage years, his budding looks caught the attention of the more licentious owners and his work quickly turned to servant work in houses, among other duties he was to obey. He eventually came under the ownership of Lady Clervie Von Galand, a high standing Duchess of the Eskalian Empire and the current ruler of Angermoor. For 2 years, he performed as whatever the Duchess wanted him to be, which was a far cry from the terrors he had to endure as a farm-hand in the sticks. Unlike the standards of his previous residences, he was fortunately kept clean, clothed and free of restraints, in the interest of maintaining the wealthy appearances of upper class living. It is also no small rumor that Weevil had always been one of the Duchess' favorite pieces of property among her sizable collection of beautiful, strong men, which caused no lack of drama within the boundaries of Angelmoor and the Von Galand estate.

Ever since he was young, he had always believed that his place in society was a given. He had always been subservient, placid and obedient, bending to every whim his masters ordered him to do. He could not imagine any other life, until he began to dream the strangest of dreams...

The epic begins....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)