More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Marksman The Marksman

What's next?

'Tevos'

Shepard could already hear them talking as he jogged up to the council chamber, Kaiden Alenko by his side. The older man was solid, not a soldier at first glance, but one look in those eyes could tell you he'd killed early in life, and often. Ash was already in there, getting debriefed. Which was good, Shepard didn't need any more distractions.

"Commander Shepard. You're late." A melodious voice called out sharply.

He followed it up to the raised podium. There were three members of the Citadel Council he knew, a Turian and a Salarian on each flank, but his eyes were drawn to the Asari in the center. She was a striking violet, a rare color amongst her kind, face streaked with an intricate white pattern, as unique to her a fingerprint. For a beauty like that, he'd forgive any tone, sharp or otherwise. Her robes kept her figure hidden, but he was sure there were sumptuous treasures-

"Shepard." Ambassador Udina hissed. "Answer the question!"

He'd done it again, gotten lost in the sight of a potential mate, woman, he corrected himself. Before he could even pretend to know what was asked, the Asari called out again.

"Are we boring you, Commander?" Tevos. That was her name. He his eyes to look just slightly past her as she spoke. "Do you need me to repeat the question?" It was as if he had flashed back to grade school, and here was his disapproving teacher, wearing the all too familiar smirk of a woman who enjoyed her power a little too much.

"Apologies, Councilor Tevos. I suffered a head injury on Eden Prime. I'm still getting my bearings." He managed to drag her question back to his mind. My report was accurate and complete. Have you made your decision yet as to have him disbarred from the Spectres?"

"No." Tevos said simply.

Every human in the room took a step back at the blunt reply. Ashley shook her head in disgust. Udina recovered first.

"No you haven't had a chance to render a decision?"

"No is our decision."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Shepard growled.

"Shepard, let me handle this." Udina tried to talk over him, but that wasn't going to happen.

"Maybe you didn't read the report. People died on Eden Prime." Shepard took a step forward, glaring at the alien faces above him. Only the searing anger in his belly kept him from focusing solely on Tevos. Fucking queen-bitch, how he longed to take her down a peg. "Saren killed dozens of civilians. He tried to destroy an entire settlement!"

"According to your own report, the Geth were responsible for the attack." The Salarian spoke up now, his tone as imperious as his colleagues.

"You have a responsibility to the people of Eden Prime, to the men and women who died there!"

"Our responsibility extends to far more than a few human colonists. We are responsible for billions of lives." Said the Turian councilor.

"Billions of alien lives."

"What was that?" The Turian replied.

"You heard me. Is the blood the wrong color for you? What if they were Turian lives?" Shepard sneered. "Our Asari?"

The chamber was deathly silent after that, the Turian looked thoughtful, but the purple bitch just oozed an arrogant dismissal. "Allow me to lay out the facts for you, Commander. You didn't see Saren, no holocamera captured him, there isn't even any evidence he was there, save the words of one traumatized dock worker, who is quoted in the report as saying 'one Turian looks pretty much like all the rest'. Does that about sum it up?"

"I am telling you, he was there." Shepard insisted. "Anderson-

"You have head trauma, do you not? And your Captain has a ... personal history with Agent Arterius that colors his ability to be objective. "

Shepard's furious retort was cut short as Captain Anderson practically dragged him from the room, with Udina hot on his heels, looking furious. They weren't even all the way down the stairs when he started ranting about decorum and months of politicking ruined. But all Shepard could think of was Tevos. His cock was rock hard he realized, the throbbing head nearly peeking out above his trousers. How he longed to punish that little purple bitch with it. He'd make her moan. He'd make her scream.

"Shepard!" Captain Anderson practically yelled in his ear. Udina had slinked back to the council chamber he realized.

"Sir, I-

"Save it." This was always a long shot. The council isn't going to disavow their best agent on the word of a couple of humans. If we're going to take down Saren, we need hard evidence." The captain looked him up and down. "We'll finish the debrief with Williams- and not you, he didn't bother to say -Go down to the cantina. Get a drink, get a girl, get in a brawl, I don't care. But you come back with your head clear and your shoulder's set, understood?" He barely waited long enough for Shepard to nod before he strode after Udina.

Kaiden snapped a salute before he turned back to regard Shepard. There were more well earned lines in that bluff face of his. A hint of sadness, Shepard's hand was halfway to the man before he caught it and dragged it back down. If the man noticed, he pretended otherwise. "What's the call, Boss?"

"What's do you think is the most wretched dive on this station?"

"They say Chora's Den's the kind of place where its a credit every time you go in. Heads you get a beer, tails you get a bullet."

"Sounds perfect."

Which is how they found themselves on the wards an hour later; they'd traded in the careful urban horticulture, clean spacious architecture and basic safety features of the Presidium for the bottom levels of a hive world. It was hot, stinking and crowded. You never went anywhere without a shove and kept one hand on a wallet, the other on a weapon. It was hell, and for Shepard, it was home. Curiously, his erection hadn't abated during the ride down. It was harder than ever, and he knew he wasn't going to get anything done until that was taken care of. Luckily Chora's Den was exactly the kind of scum hole to provide. Shepard sent Kaiden to the bar, buying drinks and listening to anyone stupid enough to talk. Meanwhile he was scouting the local talent. They were mostly Asari, though he was surprised to see a few a few humans there, including one cute redhead that on any other day he would have gobbled right up. But not this time.

When he spoke to the Madam he only had three demands.

Clean.

Loud.

Purple.


There were no weird flashes when Neytia or whatever her name was, touched him, but she sucked cock so well, his vision turned white anyway. She was a screamer too, though it was hard to hear, since she'd all but inhaled him as soon as the the credits had transferred. Her tight little snatch was nearly human, pink on the inside and almost sweet in taste. He dragged the rough part of his tongue along the outside of her lips, savoring the every moan and shudder he wrung from her sensitive body. Were they all like this? A race of brightly colored nymphomaniacs? He'd heard the rumors, but maybe there was a bit of truth to them. Either way, he wanted her good and warmed up, because he was going to straight up her alien pussy.

"Turn around." He said, dragging her off his cock. "I'm going to call you Tevos, and you're going to call me Commander."

"Of course, Commander." She said with a smile before swinging her hips around. She looked over her shoulder, biting into her plump bottom lip. "Have I been bad?"

"Very bad." Shepard cracked her across the ass so hard the skin glowed a bit after. "And now you have to be punished."

'Tevos' hovered over his errant flagpole, the blunt head gently nudging her sweet netherlips as she teased him. "By the Goddess, you're as thick as a Krogan, Commander. I sure hope there's room in me for all that..."

Shepard groaned, little tease knew how to work him, that was for sure.

She pushed down, the tight O-ring of her pussy stretched and caught on the thick pillar. It was going to to be a tight fit. Deliciously so. "I don't think it's gonna fit." She mewled, even as drizzles of her arousal leaked down his shaft. "Maybe we could just cuddle?"

In response, Shepard grabbed her by the hips and tugged her down onto his shaft. He was rewarded with a shriek and four inches of the wettest pussy he'd ever had. It was like sliding into heaven; her tight walls gripped and throbbed around him, locking him in place. 'Tevos' hissed and gasped above him, clearly stretched to the limit. "So big." She whispered.

Shepard gave her another tug, and a few more inches slid into her tight passage. It took all his willpower not to start ramming her, but he didn't just want to punish her, he realized, he wanted to know who she belonged to (him, always) and where here place was (crying and cumming on Shepard's cock). Shepard reached forward and planted the gentlest butterfly kiss on her shoulder. "It's okay. Just relax. You're almost to the bottom, and once you take it, you'll be mine."

'Telos' took in three short breaths and then slid down his pole with a wail. As her soaking gash at last touched down on his hips, he felt the firm pressure of her cervix against his glans. "I did it." She gasped and arched her back into his thick chest. The motion made his cock twist inside her and they both groaned in pleasure. "I just need a minute. Sorry."

Shepard gave her another pair of gentle pecks on the sensitive flesh of her head crests, his hands sliding around to palm one of her thick tits. She whined in response, but he shushed her. "You're mine now. Trust me." Even as he began to tease her sensitive nipple, the other hand slid down to her badly stretched sex. She'd be useless after this, well, useless for anyone but him. He smiled. She had no clitoris, but he'd seen how sensitive the skin around her opening was, and sure enough as he gently rubbed her, he felt the walls of her tight quim shudder in response.

"Wait! Not...ready." She moaned.

Shepard ignored her. Rock hard and balls deep, he held himself still and played her pussy like a fiddle, dragging her up the mountain of pleasure, only to pause and savor the whines of desire as she squirmed in his grasp, he took her to the top of the mountain three times, and three times he left her wanting; until she was a quivering mess, hypersensitive and aching.

"Please, Commander."

"Ride me, Tevos."

Her hips pounded a rough tempo, all pain and worry forgotten in her aching need for release. 'Tevos' twitched and spasmed, groaning as the head of his cock glanced off the mouth of her womb again and again. Until, barely ten strokes in she came with a bloodcurdling scream, her hands desperately reaching back to cling to his, as she rode out her climax. Her clenching walls nearly broke him, but Shepard wasn't going to cum until busted out the walls and ruined for the rest of the week. He flipped 'Tevos' onto her knees and pounded her from behind, even as she shuddered through the afterglow of her orgasm. He filled his hands with her full breasts, squeezing and cupping their weight, her hard nipples bit into his hand and when he gave it a rough pinch, 'Tevos' shrieked and came again.

'Tevos' walls had relaxed a bit following her climax, but they clenched deliciously fierce whenever a spike of pleasure ran through her body. Her sizable ass jiggled as it his his hips with a satisfying smack, and Shepard released a grip on her hanging breasts and gave it a slap. Then another, and another. He vowed, he would strip her like this in the Council chambers, fuck her and show the world who she belonged to. It was then, he realized that he'd never stopped spanking 'Tevos', her ass glowed and her voice was a whimper.

"I'm sorry, Commander!" She gasped, wincing as the bruised flesh of ass slapped against his hips, clenching in pleasure all the same. The little slut was getting off on this!

"Who do you belong to?" He demanded, his pace so fast now, his hips were nearly a blur. He could feel his cock swelling inside her, ready to release its potent cargo. At the edge of his mind, the faintest hint of crimson swelled.

"I'm yours Commander! I'm your girl forever!" 'Tevos screamed as another climax took her.

Shepard rammed himself home, once, twice and then held himself as deep as he could as his climax surged out of him. His cum seemed endless, a flood of virile white that shot into her depth, only to overflow and squelch out in gentle spurts as they rode out their release together. Shepard held her for a while, planting gentle kisses on her eyes and forehead, and to her shock, even once gently upon her lips. But amidst the tenderness, he could feel the red pulsing in the back of his mind, far from satiated. He didn't know what it wanted, only that his cock wouldn't soften until it received it. And so, he took 'Tevos' again, as gently as he could, her tired and sore body more enduring than enjoying the attention. No cries of pleasure, just gentle moans of exhaustion and the occasional sharp note when he dragged her tired body to another orgasm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)