More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Marksman The Marksman

What's next?

Gianna Parasini

In the weeks that followed, the red haze had grown from a flicker at the edge of his mind, to a constant fire, begging to be fed. At first the very alieness of the sensations had allowed him to resist, after 'Tevos', he'd set up thick walls to keep the urges at bay, but more and more he felt the desires slipping in, they were subtle now, instead of sledgehammers of desire, they were a thousand tiny nuggets of intent. It was as if he'd always been like this, though he knew that wasn't true. He'd enjoyed female attentions in the past, but they were never more than a passing infatuation, this was rapidly becoming obsession. In any event, Dr. Liara T'Soni certainly wasn't helping.

It only took him a day to realize she was nothing like the Asari he'd met before. She wasn't the buxom space smurf he desired, just an innocent girl with almost no idea the effect she had on men. The worst had been the night they arrived on Noveria, she'd unknowingly teased him about 'thanking him properly' for saving her life, and when he'd arrived at her quarters hours later, she presented him with a custom thank you card! His balls practically ached at the thought, especially since she'd been wearing little more than her sleep wear when she presented it to him, but before he could so much as cop a feel, she'd practically shoved him out the door. In short, he showed up to the bar at Port Hanshan, frustrated, confused and horny.

But life had a funny way of sorting out his problems.

"Hey there, Sailor. Don't I owe you a beer?"

That confident drawl belonged on a gunslinger. He looked over to the stool to his left. She had a sleeveless purple top and a pair of skintight khakis that complemented her mocha skin and dark hair; those fierce hazel eyes of hers were burning a hole right through him. Gianna Parasini. How had anyone ever thought this woman was a secretary was beyond him.

"You weren't kidding when you said you hated dresses." He noted, his lingering a little too long on the flair of her hips, and that delicious slice of flat belly below her shirt. "You know there's a dress code here." He nodded to the apoplectic maitre d.

"I know." She laughed, it was a rich earthy sound. "But life's more fun when you get what you want. Speaking of." Gianna picked up his glass and took a sip, before delicately wrinkling her nose in disgust. "You actually drink this swill?"

"It'll get a body drunk."

He watched her slam the last of it down. "Trash. At least with Ryncol you forget how to taste it after the first glass."

Now that was intriguing. "How's a nice girl like you know what Krogan liquor tastes like?"

"I wasn't always on the inside, you know?" She contemplated the glass in her hand. "I grew up poor, fell into this work. Was good at it. Doesn't mean its' where I want to be."

"I think it is." Shepard shot back. "You're always the smartest girl in the room. The only one who can see through all this bullshit they surround themselves with." Shepard spread his hands around, taking in the glitzy bar with its overpriced drinks. "But they never see you. I think you like it."

"And what about you, Shepard?"

"What about me?" He cut her a wry smile.

"You pretend to be this civilized guy, 'an officer and a gentleman' ... I watched the security footage from Synthetic Insights." Gianna gave him a sly look.

"And?"

"Let's just say, some people endure combat. Others revel in it."

Shepard studied her for a moment, he had a feeling her interest was more than professional. " is the sort thing where, once you get a taste for it, nothing else ever really compares."

"Nothing else? I think I'm insulted on behalf of all women."

Shepard's turned in his seat, his rampant cock strained against the thin material of his trousers. "I'm not known for my subtle touch."

"You wouldn't be trying to smuggle a weapon past my defenses, would you Spectre?"

"You might just have to take me in, officer."

She was breathing hard now, that cool confidence lost. "Pay the tab. I've got something better back at my place."

"I am thirsty."

"I didn't say we were gonna drink." Turns out she was known for her subtly either.


They barely made it to her loft with their clothes intact. It was Gianna who couldn't keep her hands off him. They didn't make it to the bed, they barely made it out of their clothes when she shoved him to the floor. She dove onto his fleshy pillar like she had something to prove, sucking and pulling at his aching cock, swirling her tongue on the sensitive tip, all the while gently twisting and tugging at the base of his shaft. The woman was an artist.

And yet...

The red throbbed inside Shepard's veins. It was as if some other rose up inside him. His hands dragged her protesting mouth off his cock and flipped her on to her knees. Her body was lush, fertile, the crimson promised him, he could see it in the heavy swell of her breasts, the slickness of her sex. She was ready to mate. He pressed the blunt head of his babymaker against her soaked lips, pressed and was rejected. This was going to be a tight fit.

"Condom!" Gianna pleaded. Her hands reaching back to thwart him. Shepard tightened his grip on her hips and pressed forward, savoring her wail of desire and regret as his cock parted her silky depths. Her walls squeezed him tight, even as she wiggled her hips and tried to dislodge him. It was a like a velvet fist wrapped around the head of his cock, tight and soft all at once. He twisted and pulled, working himself inch by inch into her sopping core, cheered on by the chorus of moans and gentle yelps she let as he slowly pried her walls apart, replacing her softness with his hardness, taking her body and claiming it for his own use. His own pleasure.

He sawed into Gianna gently, letting her body grow accustomed to his raw possession, his hands sliding down to cup her aching breasts, teasing the sensitive nipples as he nibbled at the spot where her neck met shoulder. The pleasured shudders and muted gasp of her climax were ample reward, but she quickly regained her mind after. She tugged and pulled, mewling as her sensitive walls struggled to pull free of her impalement. At last, only the the head of Shepard's cock remained lodged inside when she felt his hands trap her hips like iron locks snapping into place.

"We need a con-

He rammed himself home, all ten bare inches buried in her tight snatch in an instant.

-dommmmmmmmm!" She screamed, her body twitching and convulsing as pleasure and pain wrecked havok with her body. Shepard paid her no mind, he set a firm tempo, determined to complete his possession of her body. The Redness swelled in him. It needed this. Shepard did too.

"Please not inside. Please not inside." She gasped between each thrust. "It's not safe inside!"

The Redness swelled inside him at her words, and so did his cock, twitching in pleasure at the thought of the risk they were taking. Gianna felt it.

"Oh god Shepard! Put on a condom!"

"You're not putting a safety on this weapon, officer." Shepard growled.

You'll knock me up if you cum inside!"

"You wanted this case, now you gotta take the whole load."

Gianna screamed her climax at his words, her entire body twitching and shaking in ecstasy. In that instant, Shepard felt them connect. He saw her whole life, a childhood marred by poverty, the constant exhausting climb of ambition that stained her adolescence, and even now pride and thrill of her work only masked the loneliness she felt despite having finally made it. She didn't want to pass that life on. Continue the cycle. Ever so gently, Shepard let himself into her thoughts, he brushed aside her fears of parenthood, filling them instead with the assurance that she would provide and care for her child in ways her own parents never could. Slowly the tension eased and in its place a calmness flowed. She was ready.

Shepard threw her on the bed, prone and defenseless, her head buried in the pillows out of shame or lust or some confusing combination of the two. He settled in behind her, his hard cock poking at her entrance, but refusing to enter. He would make her take this final crucial step. Gianna shuddered beneath him.

"Are you gonna...?" Her muffled voice drifted up from the pillow.

"You want this weapon? Then put it in yourself." Shepard commanded.

Slowly, as if she wasn't in control of it, her hand drifted back and gripped him tight, she gave him a handful of strokes before pressing him back into her needy hole. They both gasped as he slid home. Lying down like this, she could feel him nudging against the mouth of her womb. Was he really going to cum inside her? Was she really going to let him?

His hips began to beat against hers once more. At this rate, Gianna knew she'd barely be able to walk tomorrow, and yet, this was the most exquisite pleasure she'd ever felt, a cacophony of sensations, his hands sliding up and down her body, teasing a sensitive nub or possessively groping her anywhere he pleased. Shepard ruled her body, and she was just a passenger now. She felt the stirrings of another climax build inside her, larger than the ones before. Shepard found her hand and squeezed it tight as her body began to tingle, she felt clench, his cock throbbing dangerously inside her.

"You can't. You musn't!" Gianna cried out. But she was powerless to resist, pinned beneath him and oh so close!

"You'll be a good mother, Gianna." Shepard promised.

And the world went white. She felt distantly, his hips snap forward, his hands cupping her breasts and stomach, as his cock jerked and spasmed within her, unleashing his potent seed. It was madness. And glorious. Gianna screamed into her pillow as his orgasm triggered her own, the heavy spurts of cum that would change her life hit her cervix with a stinging heat. In her mind's eye she saw they invade her very depths, she saw them find her waiting egg and at last....a child was taking root in her.

Their child.

It was her final thought before she collapsed from total exhaustion.

Shepard pulled himself free reluctantly minutes later, the last of his cum oozing free from her bruised sex. The Redness finally quiet in his mind and his cock mercifully soft. He stared down at the woman regretfully. Was this a blessing or curse? It wouldn't matter either way unless he found a way to stop Saren, Gianna and every human like her was doomed. He punched his contact information into a datasheet by the nightstand, gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and headed back to his mission.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)