More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NoRegretsRoday NoRegretsRoday

Do you accept her offer?

"Yes."

Almost without thinking, I found myself answering “Yes.”

She smiled again, and moved in front of me fully. I noticed her feet hovered an inch above the ground, as though she was too pure to touch the dirt directly. She moved her hand under my shirt and rested it on my stomach, and I found I could no longer speak. “This is going to feel strange, but know that everything that’s going to happen will help you.” She leaned rested her head on my shoulder, and whispered into my ear. “And know that I’ll be with you every step of the way.”

She pulled her head back, and made another odd gesture with her free hand. I felt a strange warmth radiate from her hand on my stomach. She started slowly moving her had down my stomach, radiating warmth into my core as she slit downwards. My stomach did a somersault as her fingers pushed into my pubes, spreading on either side of my still raging erection. As she pressed her fingers into my crotch, I felt my balls pull tight against my body as I found myself instantly brought to the very edge of orgasm. I felt muscles spasm once as I started to cum, but instead of the release I now desperately needed, my crotch locked up, every muscle tensed and waiting to ejaculate.

But instead of spraying my seed on the ground, I felt my balls crush themselves into my body and start to pull inward. I felt them sink deep into my body, rising up and inward as my now empty scrotum began twitching harder. I felt a rush of wetness as my abandoned sack split down the center, blossoming into a series of folds surrounding a new hole deep into my body. While my paralysis stopped me from looking down, I was somehow immediately aware that I was now the owner of a brand new and apparently extremely eager vagina.

And suddenly it was finished. I felt her release me and step back, whispering in my ear “I know you may find these changes hard to accept. Your body is telling you things you may not be ready to hear yet.” As if to underscore her words, my new hole began radiating warmth, twitching along with my still rock hard cock. I was still frozen on the edge of orgasm, to reach out and stroke myself to release, but I could now also feel that emptiness in my vagina aching to be filled. “Trust what your body is telling you. If you try to ignore it, you may find you’re unable to control yourself in the heat of the moment.” At the word “heat” I felt pulsing contractions flutter up and down the new muscles in my crotch, and suddenly a decidedly less masculine fluid began to run down in parallel with the stream of precum that I’d been leaking continuously. She walked behind me and out of my view again, but I could still hear her voice whispering in my ear “You may also run into some other students I’ve bestowed gifts to. Many of them are uniquely equipped to help deal with your new… urges. Be sure to seriously consider any help they offer to you, even if your male half may find it challenging.”

I felt her pull away, and with a sudden cool breeze that sent chills up my spine I felt her presence disappear. There was a brief moment where I was worried the paralysis would remain, but suddenly I found my body fall forward onto my hands and knees as the inhuman stiffness in my muscles lifted.

I may have no longer been magically frozen but the unbelievable changes my body had just gone through kept me just as immobile as I tried and failed to wrap my brain around what had just happened. I suspect I might have stayed there on the ground for quite some time had my body not at that moment decided to remind me that it was still intensely aroused.

My brain apparently decided to take this opportunity to step aside for a while and I found myself instinctively grabbing my rock hard erection with my left hand and groaning as my precum-slicken hand slid up and down its length. It felt sublime. Never had my cock felt so sensitive. I found myself thrusting forward instinctively as though I was thrusting into a willing partner instead of just my own hand.

But somehow it wasn’t enough. In spite of the fact that I was incredibly close to orgasm before my wonderful goddess (“Where did that come from?” some still-functioning fragment of my mind wondered) had released me I now found that no matter how high up the slope to release my hand took me, the destination seemed to slide just a little bit further away. After several moments of feverish jerking off I heard a little voice that I thought sounded very much like my goddess whisper in the back of my mind. “Your body may still look male, but as far as sex goes your new feminine side is now firmly in the ‘driver’s seat,’ as I believe you mortals say. Your maleness might feel nice to touch, but if you want to reach that climax you so clearly desire you’ll need to accept that it isn’t your primary organ anymore.”

As though to underscore her point I felt my new hole twitch intensely and looking down I saw an actual stream of wetness pouring out from it onto the ground below me. for release and almost without thinking I slid my chest down onto the ground as I took my weight off my right arm. Sliding my right hand down past my left hand as it kept stroking my cock I felt heat pouring off my new hole as I paused for the briefest second before my intense need me to continue.

“Ugh!” My brain completely shut down as I groaned out a decidedly non-masculine noise the instant I felt my fingers penetrate my vagina. It was like nothing I’d felt before. No matter how good my cock feels, it’s my cock that feels good. The same apparently wasn’t true for a vagina. As I instinctively pushed another finger inside myself I felt spikes of pleasure shooting all over my body. The fingers in my hole were sending the most intense pleasure everywhere from my stomach to my nipples and down to my toes. I swear in that moment my scalp felt sexy.

And finally I was at the precipice. I felt like all the tension in my body was pooling in my new and improved crotch. Again I heard the words of my goddess in the back of my mind. “You know, I didn’t expect your first orgasm in your new body to be ‘face down, ass up.’ You’re much more responsive to your new body’s desires than I though you would be. That’s wonderful.” The genuine happiness I felt from her radiated palpably from the word “wonderful,” and I felt the sensation of what I somehow knew were her lips kiss the spot at the top of my new vagina where my clit suddenly made itself known.

I’ve had a lot of orgasms in my life. Hardly a day goes by where I don’t get myself off at least once. None of them compared to this. It felt like my pussy pumped liquid joy straight up my spine and into my brain as it clenched down wildly on my fingers and poured actual liquid out onto the ground below me. Where before I’d been thrusting my cock forward into my hand I now found myself uncontrollably thrusting backwards into my fingers as I imagined they belonged to a partner who was stretching out my new hole. “YES! I’m cumming! Fuck me harder!” I heard screamed out in a voice I realized belatedly was my own.

Some part of me started to worry slightly as a realized that unlike my standard orgasms this one didn’t seem to be stopping. I felt a sudden salty warmth strike my open mouth as I found that my cock had apparently reached orgasm as well, and I had stopped stroking it and held it pointed at my face. Possibly another gift from my goddess, as I found I wasn’t in control of my left arm anymore while several more globs shot into my open mouth. The taste of cum in my mouth redoubled my ongoing orgasm, and I found myself groaning something that sounded like “more cum” through my now full mouth as my pussy continued to climax wildly.

After what were probably minutes but felt like hours, my runaway orgasm finally began to slow down. Shakily I pulled my hands away from my collection of genitals and rolled over onto my back. I realized belatedly that my mouth was still full of my cum, and while trying to muster the energy to roll back onto my side and spit it out I found myself instead swallowing it. The sensation of the sticky substance sliding down my throat was joined by one last whisper of “Good slut!” from my goddess and my pussy clenching in one last orgasmic aftershock as though to underscore her point.

After a few more moments I slowly started picking myself back up and began pulling my somehow remarkably clean clothes back into place, deciding to postpone thinking about the ramifications of the possibly actually religious orgasmic experience that I’d just gone through until after I’d taken a shower and tracked down some non-ejaculate based food.

What do you do once you've cleaned up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)