More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throwaway69 Throwaway69

What to do?

"Women only wear short skirts and tank tops"

I decide to write 'Women only wear short skirts and tank tops'. It could be a problem in the winter but I can always change it when that happens. I finish writing it in the book and then the writing fades out and back in with the same printed font that came with the book. I close the book, put it in my sock and boxer drawer and get ready for work.

I go into the small apartment kitchen I share with Cassidy and she is bent down in one of the bottom cupboards looking for something. Sure enough she is wearing a skirt that even if she wasn't bent over I would be able to see the bottom of her big beautiful ass. She is wearing just a plain black thong under it.

"Good morning! how did you sleep?" I announce.

She jumps up and spins around, I notice she is wearing a plain black tank top with a black bra to match her thong. "Holy fucking shit you scared me!" She screams.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I lie. "You look extra good today, and I can't figure out why?" I joke.

She looks down at herself. "Really, this is pretty much what I've worn everyday since i turned 18?"

So it retroactively changes the past. that's good to keep in mind. "Well I'm off to work. See you when I get home." I grab the new book from my bedroom and put it in my work bag and head out the door.

What happens on the way to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)