More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's her question?

"Want to screw?"

The words knock around in your brain for a good long while before they start to make sense. Even once you realize what they mean, they still don't make sense. You give Anna a perplexed look when you should be jumping up and down shouting "YES!"

She realizes that she's taken you by surprise. Although you suspect that may partially be her plan. "I'm here to research what it's like to work in a place like this. But I'm researching what it's like to be a nymphomaniac too. So..." She shrugs and smiles, and wiggles her eyebrows playfully.

And somehow you can only think of a million reasons to say no. Maybe sleeping with Anna will threaten your new friendship? Wait, what friendship? You may never see her again after this week. Then you think, do you really want to screw her if she's just using you for research? Of course you do. Why wouldn't you? And what about your sorta, kinda, girlfriend. Things have been getting serious with Michelle. She's also out of your league with her curly, fiery hair and those freckles that drive you nuts. And if you play your cards right, she could be in your life permanently, unlike Anna. Suddenly you've found a reason to say 'no' that you can't dismiss so easily.

Then again, things aren't that serious with Michelle. You've never explicitly said you're going to be exclusive even if it's kinda, sorta, understood.

You look at Anna, unsure what to say.

"I've got a bottle of triple-sec at my hotel. We could go back, get shit faced and just go crazy on each other." And she gives you a big, full-toothed smile.

Damn. How can you possibly resist that?

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)