More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What Sasha DVD do you find?

"Take Me Rough 7"

You direct her to the first Sasha Grey movie you can think of, which was the last one that arrived and had to be inventoried.

It was typical Sasha. The cover had a picture of the star in a school girl skirt and spiked collar, teeth gritted, black mascara running down her cheeks. It looked all kinds of wrong and you wonder how Kristen would react.

"Um, so that's her?" She says a bit surprised. But suddenly gets shy and without another word pays and exits the store.

You wonder if you'll ever see her again. Probably not, but you'll definitely keep an eye out for this movie in the future. Hopefully it get's made.

And then two days later, Kristen is standing in front of you again. You don't notice her until you hear her voice. "Um... can I talk to you." and recognize it immediately you.

"Sure." you answer, eager to see what this is about.

"You, um, recommended this movie to me."

"Yeah"

"Have you seen it?"

"No. I don't watch all of our movies...."

"Sasha Grey get's fucked in the ass by five guys. Then she gets fucked in the throat by all of them until she gags, then they slap her and spit on her. And the whole time she begs for more."

"Okay," that sounds exactly like a Sasha Grey movie to you. You're not sure how to play this, but you think maybe some humor. "Did you not like it, because we don't have a return policy?" You smile.

Did Kristen like the movie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)