More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throwaway69 Throwaway69

What to do?

"Switch bodies and minds with Cassidy."

I grab a pen and write into the book 'Switch bodies and minds with Cassidy, my roommate.' The ink fades away until it disappears. I think to myself "What the fuck?".

It is just at that moment that the words fade back in but now they are in printed text with the font as the few words that are already in the book.

All of the sudden I feel this weight on my chest. I look down and see a pair of giant tits barely contained in a white tank top.

"Jesus Christ!" I yell with a womanly voice in surprise.

My bedroom door flings open and there is me standing there in a pair of boxers. "Cass! Everything ok? I heard you yell."

Im just sit up in my bed dumb founded. How can I be standing in front of me? Then it clicks. The book works. Holy shit the book works.

"Um, yeah I'm fine. I thought I saw a giant spider or something." I reply.

Me/he stops and says. "You thought you say a giant spider?"

"Um, yeah." I try to sound sure of myself.

"But there isn't one is there?" He questions.

"No." I reply

He gets a big smile on his face. "Well, if there is anything I could actually help you with just let me know. Like if there is a zombie, or a vampire." He chuckles away.

I throw one of the pillows that is next to me and it hit my door. It's a dark purple pillow. I look around and see that al of Cassidy's things are now in my room. Or should I start calling myself Cassidy. Damn this is going to take some getting used to.

I lie back down into my bed and think on what to do next. There is something that I can't get put of my head though. Its that I could make out the general shape of my or should I now say his penis under his boxers when he was standing there. It looks way bigger looking at it compared to looking down at it.

I feel a little bit of moisture in between my thighs. I slip my hand down under the blankets and onto my naked pussy. I got wet from seeing a outline of a dick. I'm feeling super tingley around my new vagina.

I pick back up the pen i was using to write in the book. I write in the book "Make me forget that the body switch happened."

What to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)