More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What Sasha DVD do you find?

"Submissive Sapphic Sluts 5"

You type the name "Sasha Grey" into your work database. It should pull up any DVD's you've got on the shelves. And sure enough several of them pop up. Now all that's left is for you to decide which one is best for Kristen.

There are lots of options. Several of them pretty rough and intense. So instead you go for the best sounding intro to Sasha Grey, the least abusive. Which, as it turns out, is still pretty bad. "Submissive Sapphic Sluts 5" you say out loud, feeling weird reading that title to Kristen Stewart.

She doesn't really react.

"It's in the lesbian section... right around..." Kristen just stares at you. You were sure this tough chick would be somewhat familiar with the world of porn. But she seems like a total innocent. "Here, I'll get it for you."

The cover of "Submissive Sapphic Sluts 5" features Sasha Grey in a skin-tight, breasts revealing, leather outfit, holding a leash which leads down to another girl, on all fours, licking at Sasha's feet. You can't believe you're about to hand this to Kristen.

"Is this what she does?" She asks?

"She does lots of things." You respond, suddenly feeling like it might be best for this interaction to be over. "Why did you take the movie?" It's an intrusive question, but you can't help it.

"My agent said it would expose me to new audiences." Kristen answers, finally cracking a smile. "I guess it'll definitely expose me."

And you can't help but smile back.

"How much?" She takes out her wallet.

The DVD is priced at $20.00. But in a weird way you feel for Kristen. "How about, on the house?" You answer.

"Are you fucking me?"

"What?" Did you hear that right?"

"Are you fucking with me?" Kristen repeats.

Your head clears. "No. Go ahead, take it. And good luck with the movie."

And Kristen smiles at you. You just can't get a handle on this tough, shy, cursing, smiling girl. "Thanks. I'll remember this." Whatever that means. And she's out the door.

That night, though you'd never considered her fapworthy before, you masturbate to thoughts of Kristen. You wonder if at that exact moment she's watching her Sasha Grey DVD, watching with concern, disgust, or slinked down in her bed, her hand shoved into her panties, fiddling with herself.

The next day you think, maybe she'll come back. Maybe she'll need another DVD for research or just want to say "Thank You" she did say that she'd remember you.

But nothing happens the next day. Hell, she may not have even watched the DVD yet. Who knows.

And nothing happens the day after that. Or the week. Or two weeks. Life goes on. You masturbate thinking of Kristen a few more times, and then the memory starts to get murky, like a dream. You wonder how much of it happened and how much you made up. How many of her facial expressions were real and how many were figments of your imagination. Maybe it wasn't even Kristen Stewart. Maybe it was a girl who looked like her. Maybe.

You'd be content to believe leave it be until Kristen returns, one day almost three weeks from your original encounter. You don't see her at first.

"Psst... pssst." You hear a whisper.

You look up. And there she is. Still pretty. Prettier even, wearing a tight sleeveless top with what appears to be no bra, or at least one that reveals the form of her nipples clearly and a pair of tight leather pants.

"I told you I wouldn't forget you." She says. You still don't know what that means. "
"Remember that movie you gave me?"

Of course you do. Sasha Grey. Leashed lesbian. "Submissive Sapphic Sluts 5."

"It changed my life." Kristen says. You don't know what that means. So she clarifies. "I watched it that first night. And for the next week I locked myself in my house, watching it over and over. Fingering myself. Looking up more videos of submissive sapphic sluts..."

Your pants start to get tight.

"And then I thought," Kristen bites her lip, seeming a hundred times more confident and clear-headed than the girl you met a few weeks ago. "Then I thought... I need one of my own. And I knew exactly who to get. One of the girls I worked on Twilight with..."

This seems strange, impossible even. You try to wrap your head around exactly what's happening. It seems like it might be a trick. Is there a hidden camera somewhere? Are you being made a fool of?

"She told me at our wrap party when she was a little drunk that she was much naughtier than people think she is. So I called her up... and I made her my sex ."

This can't really be happening.

"And I brought her here... for you." Kristen smiles as she stares at you with deep debauched lust glowing in her eyes. Who is this girl? you wonder.

But all you can say is "Wha?"

"To say thanks. For the free DVD. I thought I'd share her with you. She's very good at eating pussy, but I don't know how good she is at sucking cock yet?"

Now Kristen is talking dirty, and reality gets stranger and stranger. But your dick is rock hard. You can barely respond. Whatever is going to happen, is going to happen.

"I'll go get here. I'll be right back." Kristen says, turning toward the door. You stare at her ass, hugged by her tight leather pants as she leaves. Maybe she's serious. Those leather pants do certainly seem like a statement.

Whatever is going to happen, is going to happen, you think, wondering how much to believe. Your mind races through the actresses you know are in Twilight, not that you've seen any of the movies, but some of the details are unavoidable. Who could it be? You wonder. If it is even true.

Then the door opens, the bell rings and Kristen returns, holding leash, leading in a girl walking on all fours. It's hard to tell who it is at first...

Who is Kristen's ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)