More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IronLacedCarbon IronLacedCarbon

And so, a story begins...

"Sociopath" - A hopeless loser without a shred of empathy for others is granted unimaginable power.

“Finally!” Shouted an ugly young man by the name of Otto Perchins. “I can’t believe it!”

Nor would anyone else, if they’d found what he had just obtained.

After months of searching, young Otto finally found a copy of Master PC. He’d read many different kink stories on the net about it, and his mind was wired towards getting a copy of his own. It took quite a bit of effort, but creating as many new email addresses as he possibly could every day in the hopes that one of the rogue copies circulating the internet would find one of those dummy accounts and land right inside of the inbox by chance.

Four-thousand-twenty-two addresses later, his phone finally pinged, letting him know an email had dropped into one of the many accounts.

Sure enough, he opened up his cheap laptop and signed into that randomized account to discover mail that’d been sent from a source that didn’t have any email address actually tied to it. Next, he clicked on the mail in question, and it read: ‘MasterPCv1point8.exe’

The twenty-three-year-old college drop-out was overjoyed to say the least, so much so that he nearly pissed himself right then and there in his computer chair after installing the file and booting it up.

He sat back breathing heavily and with the widest smile on his face as the screen went completely black for the briefest of moments. When the screen showed signs of life, an empty green box appeared on screen. The following text being displayed within it was slowly written out in fontless neon-green letters read:

“Welcome to Master PC's Command Center…”

“The Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you.”

“You now possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications.”

“You are the Master's Representative.”

After the box and the text inside blinked away, another and more narrow box replaced it, this one having a blinking cursor beside its left border with text written out above it, asking for a ‘User’ name to be entered.

Otto was so excited that he misspelled his name twice, but realized his hasty mistakes before ever hitting the Enter key.

Once that was done, the screen went black again for a short time, then began to fill with small, twinkling dots of light that were moving out and away from the center. In the center itself, a small dot of blue appeared, growing and growing until he was also able to make out vivid colors of green and tan across its detailed surface. Otto almost immediately knew that it was a high-resolution image of the planet Earth being shown, one that continued to zoom in until the sphere’s surface couldn’t fit within the screen’s borders anymore.

Further and further it went, passing through many darkened clouds of the evening sky, eventually reaching a point where the entirety of his country was only visible, then his state, and then… his town. In the span of maybe half a minute, Otto’s screen went from showing him a view of deep space all the way down to the two-story home he lived in, passing through the roof itself, entering his upstairs bedroom, then finally stopping in place in one of the corners of his room, looking right at him. Now, Otto’s screen displayed him sitting there alone, looking down at him and the immediate surroundings from a slight angle.

Hysterical, he glanced around and tried to pinpoint the source of what could be capturing and tracking his appearance and movements in real-time. There wasn’t a camera of any kind magically floating around from where he was being looked at. It was undeniable that there had to be something there, Otto knew, but nothing of the sort was making itself visible to her in any capacity. Now, most of the screen was showing Otto a vision of himself and his messy surroundings, and the right border of the screen had a smooth gray bar with a small triangle pointing left at the top of it, while the bottom fifth of the screen displayed a black box with a thin and blinking green cursor, similar to the one that had asked him to enter a name in its space. That same rectangular space at the bottom had two things at each of its top corners, the one on the right being text that read ‘Command Center’ while the left end simply had a small, green question mark.

“It’s just like that ‘Selfcest’ story…” Otto mumbled to himself, then moved his mouse’s cursor up to the arrow along the right gray border of the screen. After clicking on it, a list of stats appeared, showing him every possible detail about both his physical and mental stats down to the smallest detail.

He was indeed only five-foot-six in height, had pasty white and acne-riddled skin, didn’t have a face that even his gentle-hearted mother could love, was extremely skinny with a paunch on his flabby belly, and his cock was only four inches long when fully erect. Finding out that his IQ was one-hundred-eleven caused his open mouth and thin lips to curl into a smile, and Otto wasn’t surprised in the least to learn that he had some problems with depression given how he’d been feeling since his teen years began. Who wouldn’t be depressed if they had the worst genetics in an admittedly attractive bunch of family members.

Well, it was safe to say that all of that was about to change.

What does Otto do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)