More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Pick a story.

"Shut up!" (Monstergirl, deserted island, Female Protag. Abandoned.)

"Shut up!" she cried happily, waving from the edge of the reef.

The weird thing that washed up on the island barely lifted it's head at her, before retreating down further into it's little shelter, made of wide green stuff and brown hard stuff. Shaking her head, she dove down under the waves and swam to shore, her long slender tail propelling her powerfully, and the short sleek fur over her body helping to slice through the water with ease. When she arrived, she stood up on the beach and shook herself dry, and picked off the seaweed that was stuck on her leg, before trotting over to Shut up's shelter happily.

It was a good shelter, she concluded, even though she had wondered why Shut up had made it when there were much more comfortable caves and holes just a swim away. It was also a fascinating collection of things. Shiny things, sharp things, bits and pieces of Shut up's skin that it would put on and off at will, weird things that held other things, and the hurty orange thing that it fed brown stuff into to make it big at night. Looking into it from the opening, she saw that Shut up was sitting down with a long brown hard stuff in it's lap, scratching at it's head, before taking a sharp thing and scraping it on the brown stuff. She cocked her head to the side, watching in amazement as the end it was scraping, slowly change shape.

When Shut up put down the sharp thing, the end of the brown stuff had become pointy. Shut up looked at it from side to side, frowning at it, before it put it's thumb onto the pointy bit. It let out a little hiss, and a little red dot of blood came out from where it touched. Her eyes widened in shock and she dashed into the shelter. Grabbing the thing, she threw it onto the ground, before turning to Shut up. "Shut up, are you alright? That is a bad thing. It hurt you. Don't touch that thing anymore," she pleaded, shielding it from the bad pointy thing.

"Shut up," Shut up growled, shoving her out of the way before walking over to it. Picking it up, Shut up looked at her angrily and started jabbering it's usual nonsense at her, while moving the thing around. She cocked her head to the side, eyebrow raised up high as it spoke. Shut up seemed to think that it knew what it was talking about, but she didn't trust the bad thing.

Sighing heavily, Shut up shook it's head at her. Walking over to the entrance of the shelter, it picked up a thing to put things into, and put it on it's back. Looking over it's shoulder, it moved it's head and said "Let's go," before making it's way in-land. She recognized those sounds, and it usually meant that Shut up wanted her to follow. Curious, and more concerned that the bad thing will do something to it if she wasn't there, she kept pace behind them, as they stomped through the bramble.

Where were they going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)