More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Where were they going?

The pretty place with the deep water.

With a whoop of glee, she leapt off the ground and dove straight into the sizeable pond, scattering the fish in all directions. The light thing that she couldn't touch way up there had moved to it's highest point when she and Shut up had gotten there, and she had missed swimming badly. Going in deeper, she twisted and turned in the water, brushing off the bits and things that stuck to her fur, before spinning around to be on her back, to look up and see the light shimmer in through the surface.

Popping back up, she spied Shut up put down the thing to put things into, before it walked over to the edge of the pond, holding the bad thing in it's hands. She watched as Shut up moved along the shallow end slowly, it's head constantly moving from side to side, as if it was looking for something. Suddenly, Shut up moved quickly, pushing the pointy bit of the bad thing into the water. A great joy filled her as she understood that it was punishing the bad thing for hurting them, but it's frustrated grunt made her think otherwise. It looked at the pointy end of the thing, and frowned at it, before flipping it over and walking again, still looking for whatever it is it was looking for. Climbing up onto a rock, she watched Shut up with curious eyes, trying to understand what it was trying to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)