More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hexxet Hexxet

What's next?

"Office Party" - the comic, is approaching it's endgame!

Hello, Hexxet here,

The comic is approaching its endgame. At least on Patreon that is. There the following chapters of the comic have already been released: Scene 07 A, Scene 07 B, Scene 07 C, Scene 07 D, Scene 08 A, Scene 08 B. And Scene 08 C is currently released until mid-February.

Mid-February we will have a poll on Patreon which will decide how the comic will end. If you are interested in deciding "Office Party"'s endgame you are very welcome to join up :). You'll get access to the complete main story comic. Higher Tiers also get access to a monthly side story and several additional Magic Control Stories each month. These stories feature my cast of characters but In different circumstances ;).

During the time between the start of the poll and the start of the end content (probably end of March/ early April), I will continue the Magic Control Story (comic): "Marco finds a reality altering remote control" by posting daily pages on Patreon.

Currently I'm posting voting posters for the possible endings at my Deviant-Art-Site or my pixiv. Have a look if you are interested :)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)