More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hexxet Hexxet

What is happening?

Marco finds a reality altering remote control

“So? How did it go?”, Stacey directs the question at Sayo. The two women are standing in the office’s meeting room and are talking about a potential client who has already left. A bit further to the right, Marco is sitting at the table playing with a remote control: “The fuck is this? This is not our usual remote? Looks similar… but you can’t fool me. Did we get a new one? Man, I want to watch the game! Why are those two talking here… and for so long! Wish I could just pause them!”

“Sorry Stacey, but he was obviously a fraud. No real business there.”, Sayo has to disappoint her boss. – “How so?”, Stacey wants to know.

“Well… the invention he wanted to patent was a reality altering remote… that looked like my dad’s old Tv remote.” – “No way! Hahaha…” – Sayo joins in on the laughter, but suddenly both women stop – not just laughing, but at all – they seem to be frozen in time.

“Erm… Hello? Girls? You okay?”, Marco asks puzzled. He had just hit the pause button on the remote as a joke but all of a sudden both girls have stopped moving – Strange!

...

“Hello?”, Marco waves his hand in front of Stacey’s face, but she’s not even blinking. “No Way….” Marco mumbles to himself: “Is this thing for real?... I wonder what the other buttons do!”

*Click*, Marco presses another button.

But which button does he press?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)