More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pervy-young-prof pervy-young-prof

What do you tell her?

"I always knew you'd get married...someday"

"I'm so happy you're happy," you say. "I didn't expect that James was what you were looking for, so you managed to surprise me." Sara laughs, shaking the bar booth's table. "I thought you'd break up, and..." You trail off and take a sip from your bottle.

"And..?" You shake your head. Sara pounces. "C'mon dude," she says. "I want honesty. I'm invoking friend privileges." You shake your head again. Her voice changes to a playful growl. "Say it."

"To be honest, I thought that that when you and James would break up, one of us would...seduce the other one. It always felt like we'd be sleeping together again."

Sara's eyebrows go up but she seems unfazed. She sees you look a bit apprehensive.

"See, that wasn't so hard," Sara says, "Well, I bet we can get you inside of somebody at this wedding." Sara drinks from her beer. "Ooh, maybe even someone in the wedding party."

Sara's wedding party is her best friend for life, Priya, an architect who was also her college roommate; her two sisters, Liz (older) and Alexandria (younger); a lesbian, Carrie, whose partner (Jamie) will be there; and Laura, who climbs mountains and run marathons as one of the most competitive people you've ever met. And you, of course. You saw them all at the "bachelorette party," a camping trip in the spring.

James's family is more traditional, but Sara has told you that James grew up in his cousin's house and wanted his "sisters" on the groom's side of the wedding. You've never met them. You don't even know how many of them there are.

"Since you were so honest with me, I'll be honest with you," Sara says. "I'll tell you something, something secret, about anyone in the wedding party." She's giving you a devious smile. You have a hunch that Sara will find a way to get you alone with whomever you ask her about.

"Tell me a secret about..."

Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)