More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

"Well, actually..." what?

"I'm one guy short"

"I didn't quite reach my goal." Taylor says. You're shocked. If anyone could make that work, it would be someone like Taylor swift. Then again, of course no one could do such a thing. "So my friend Kaykay is waiting for me in the car. They said they'd forgive me my one man shortage if I gave them a little double dildo show. But I've got." Taylor looks around for a clock, for something. "I can't carry a phone with this fucking outfit! What time is it?"

You glance at your phone again. "11:57"

"Fuck!" Taylor's lipstick covered ruby red lips exclaim. "I'm not gonna make it out there in time. This is bad. This is very, very bad." She looks up at you and sees your perplexed look. "Kaykay put me up to this whole thing, okay? It was their idea. And, okay, I thought maybe it would be fun. What good is it being famous and desired if you can't... have fun sometimes. But if I can't reach the goal... and I won't, by midnight, then they get to punish me. And I can only imagine what they might do." She hangs her head.

Of course, you wonder if Taylor is noticing that the solution to her problem is staring her in the face, and occasionally glancing down at her tits.

Taylor grabs her bag of dildos, mutters "I'm not gonna make it" under her breath and starts to turn for the door. You realize you only have milli-seconds to do or say something.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)