More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by M3t3r0x M3t3r0x

What does Alan do?

"How about a classical Body Swap?"

"Mhhm, Mom,", he said to Jill, looking at her, "what do you think of a body swap? You know, like in those movies, like Freaky Friday. We watched that together when I was a kid, right? I think that's a classical but effective way to... spice up our relationship."

Alan likes the way his mother looks. If she wouldn't be his mother, he would definitely be attracted to her, despite having double the age. The idea of being in his mother's body was extremely intriguing though - it was something he fantasized about quite a lot, actually. He desires to feel what it's like to be a woman, and despite not being into , he still wants to try out being his mother, although he would also be fine with mostly any female.

"Huh... a body swap... that's totally cliché, but still original, I think! I wouldn't have come up with that idea, I'm pretty sure. But, do you really want to be such an old hag like me?"

"Now, mom, you aren't old by any means, and I think you are a beautiful woman.", Alan replied, thinking to himself that swapping bodies with his mom is a fantasy no longer far, far away, but almost grabbable.

Jill started blushing slightly. "Oh, stop it, you! Alright, so you believe a body swap would make things interesting... I agree on that! And I think I got just the right spell for that... say, you only intend to swap bodies, not lives, right?"

"Actually, yeah, exactly that. I think taking on your life and leaving mine would be just bad for us both and way too much to handle, but I think we will either have to cope with it or just swap ba-"

"HOLD ON! Hehehe! No worries, son! Witchmom can arrange that. I can swap our bodies and make everything else stay the same, except for clothes maybe, so that everyone will see us as the persons we used to be, with just our bodies changed. Sounds good?"

Alan was perplexed for a second, and then replied to his mother in excitement: "Whoa, really? You can do that? That's beyond what I expected... alright, I'm all fired up for this!"

"Now THAT'S some unexpected enthusiasm. I guess you are really into this, eh?"

Not wanting her to know about your own little secret fetish, he told her in a sarcastic tone: "Well, who wouln't want to be such a stunning woman as you, mom?"

"Heh! Of course, of course. Now lemme get the spell ready and enjoy the last few moments in your body, because soon it will be mine! At least for a while, I guess."

"Huh, you already want to do it now? But I still... well.. I guess that's alright.", he replied to his mother, as he couldn't help it but smirk at the thought of being his mother soon enough. Something in his mind told him this was a dream, or maybe a prank, but his desire for it to happen was bigger than ever. He clung to the idea of it and went upstairs.

"Alright then, mom, I'll be upstairs now, call me when you are ready. And, enjoy your last moments too!", Alan shouted as his mother with a smal snicker right after finishing his sentence. Jill gestured to her son as a sign of having understood what he said. In a quick motion, Alan hurried into his room.

_"Fuck... I can't believe this. I didn't really buy it at all, I mean, a witch? Impossible... this is just some kind of lucid dream. I don't know. But... I'll play along. This is interesting nontheless.", _he thought to himself, being a bit bummed by the thought of this just being a dream.

Deciding to honour his member one last time, he slipped off his pants, locked the door to his room, and jumped onto his bed. He didn't waste much time, and began masturbating at the thought of having his mother's body, and it didn't take him long to cum. Slightly sweaty, he laid there, thinking about what will happen now.

"A guy's orgasm... as boring as usual. I mean this is not bad, but from what I heard about women's orgasms, it made me jealous. Oh man, if only I REALLY could swap with my mom. Fapping in her body might be a bit morally fucked up, but heh, I've come beyond that point ever since my puberty started. As long as no one knows, it will be alright. Heck, mom is so easy going, she might be fine with it, but I won't test around with that. Who knows what she could do to me, as 'Witchmom'..."

Just then, Jill called him from below. Throwing on his PJ's bottom, he ran downstairs in an excitement he didn't even notice. As soon as he arrived downstairs, he saw his mother standing in the living room next to the couch, with her wand in her hand.

"That thing, eh, wand again, huh? What is that for exactly?"

"It's basically making using spells much easier. Kind of cliché, yes, but it's true. With that, I only need concentration to execute spells. Really handy! However, it only works for simple spells. Then again, what I call a 'simple' spell might be a little bit more challenging to execute for a newbie, if you know what I mean. Suprisingly enough, a body swap spell is easier than expected, therefore quite easily executable by the wand. That's why it didn't take long for me to call you down here.", she explained, eyeing over my body.

Squirming around a bit, she then said: "You know, I didn't notice it myself, but I am quite excited for this. I mean, I get to be my athletic son! How cool is that...?"

"Heh, oh mom, you are like a little kid sometimes. And I'm not athletic. But I wouldn't mind you going running in my body and pushing some weights, haha."

"Hmmm, who knows? I might actually do that, sure would be worth a try with a body that's unlike mine. And you, well,... I do not want to put you under pressure or anything, but I'd appreciate if you would keeop good care of my body aswell. You know, shaving and such things. I know, I know, I used magic to do this kind of stuff for the past decade, almost two, but EH this is about the excitement and experience!!", she said, running through various moods during talking. Typical mom behaviour.

"Hmmmm... I'll maybe give it a shot if you go make my body do fit stuff. Sounds like a female experience for sure. So then... let's do it, shouldn't we?", Alan mumbled, noticing how tense he was about what was just about to happen.

"Alright then, sonny! Let's do this! Go sit down here, and I'll sit down too. You know, when swapping bodies, the sensation of being a new body is quite overwhelming, so you might want to sit down during the process. I modified the spell to make everything stay the same for us and everyone else, except for body and clothes, inluding body related things like my hairbands."

"Hold on... does that mean... you already swapped bodies once?"

"Exactly. I just once did it, with a friend back then. She really needed a test to be a good grade and I happened to be good in that exact subject. Y'know, I made it so that she doesn't remember me having any special witch powers or the swap itself. It was fun. However, I never swapped with a guy, of course. So this will be a new experience for me too! I'm excited at all the possibilities! And, I almost forgot, people will see you as a girl now. I mean, for example your friends will treat you the same and all, but will acknowledge that for example you won't have a weewee down there anymore to take a leak with them.", Jill said, unable to hold back a snicker.

"Mom!", Alan replied in the usual "Mom - gross!"-tone, as he started to wonder whether his mother would masturbate in his body. He can't imagine her doing it at all, but her last response kind of made him think. Starting to feel really impatient for the swap to happen, he told his mom: "Okay then, I'm ready I think. If you CAN actually do this, then do it."

"Heh! Are you doubting my powers? I'll show you!"

And with a swing of her arm, a twist of her ankle, she spun around the wand, two fingers on her head again. Without any warning or pain, Alan's vision went black. However, he kept all his other senses. After a second, he felt a shift. His senses were all still there, but different. Noticing one after another, he was positive they were... different. He opened his eyes again, and was disoriented for a second. He now sat next to... him."

"Mother of God...", Alan said in an unbelieving tone. He felt his new arms and legs, and tummy, and head, and hair and feet too. He tasted. He saw. He experienced something never thought possible, but without any further doubt, he knew he was in his mother's body. Her small and curvy body, perky breasts, deep blue eyes, brown hair and pretty face, and of course, moist vagina, was all his now. He quickly snapped back from this trip of ecstasy, keeping himself from touching himself at inapproapriate parts, and focussed his new eyes on the guy next to him. His mother in his body.

"It all went perfect, didn't it? I feel awesome! This is incredible. Male bodies are... fun!"

Hearing your mother's enthusiastic personality speaking with your voice is something he would need to get used to first.

"How do you feel, Alan?"

"I... I!", he stuttered, as he was shocked at his feminine, new voice.

"I'm feeling... great, to be honest."

He felt himself now. He felt the uncanny weight on his chest. He felt the alien emptiness in his crotch. He felt the curvy, smaller body he was in now, and it felt amazing.

"Yeah? That's good to hear! Looks like we will have fun with this experiment, doesn't it? Welp, I think I need to leave you alone now. Just like me, I believe that you need a short time to get over being in a new body and experience a big chunk of magic on yourself, for the first time for you, hm? I'll take a walk then. See ya!", Jill said from her son's body, waving him goodbye.

Extremely overwhelmed, he pondered what to do, while touching his new body all over.

What does Alan do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)