More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr Nice Guy Mr Nice Guy

What does Alan do now?

Witchmom - Alan's New Body

Alan heard the front door close, indicating that he was now alone. Alone with his new body. He was beside himself with giddiness, excited to explore what his new life would be like, but more than that, what his new body would feel like.

He slipped his left hand into his pajama pants and his right hand up his pajama top. His clothes had adjusted to his new body, still the same material as his pajamas, but tailored to his new shape perfectly, a side effect of the magic, he assumed. His mother had mentioned something about clothing, but he had been so excited to experience the body swap that he had been having a difficult time focusing on details.

A shiver shook his body as his left index finger, smooth and well manicured, found his moist genitals. The pleasure was slightly overwhelming, so he pulled his finger out and started by slowly rubbing the outside. When his right hand reached his left breasts, rubbing against his engorged nipple, he squeaked in his now soprano voice, the voice he had grown up knowing as his mother's, but now belonged to him.

He would have lost himself in his new body, sitting on the couch, discovering more and more erogenous zones, but for the sound of his mother's cell phone ringing on the coffee table. Still unsure of how the rules worked, how his new life was going to play out, pulled his hands out (wiped his left one on his pajama pants), and answered.

"Hello?" he said, his female voice strange in his ears.

"Oh, hi Alan," came the voice of an older man on the other end of the line, "Is your mother there?"

"Um, she just stepped out to take a walk," Alan replied, finding it extremely strange that the man didn't think that Alan was his mother, but reminded himself that this had been the plan.

"Okay, when she gets back in, please ask her to call the office. There's been an issue that I need her to look into. Tell her that Mr. Timmerman called."

Alan agreed to the request, and the line went dead. So his mother's words were right. While Alan and his mother's bodies had swapped magically, their lives were the same, unchanged! While this explained the clothes he was wearing, he couldn't help but wonder what else had changed. His mind had been so hazy immediately after the body swap that Alan hadn't noticed what his mother had been wearing, but he supposed, if his logic was sound, that she was wearing an altered version of what she had been wearing before the swap, a black skirt suit, white blouse, panty-hose and heels.

Standing from the couch, Alan looked down at his now petite feet. His toenails were painted red, just as he had seen his mother's nails. So the swap hadn't made everything exactly how it was before, since there was no way he would have painted his toenails in his male body. With a grin on his face, he bounded for his bedroom, his c-cup breasts bouncing with every step.

Throwing his door open, Alan looked inside, excited to see what was the same, and what was different. What he saw was...

What did Alan see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)